Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:01 pm

Kiara looked at him confused, she tipped her head to the side.

" what you looked like... I-I don't..." she blinked and then looked back to her feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:05 pm

iHe started to put his fear back into her head at that point, and he zoomed closer to his face, and there was a hollow mask, with blood red eyes. He then let it go before something could happen to him again. He didn't want to tell Kiara that the vizard manifestation, if grew to powerful would eventually cause hollowfication to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:14 pm

Kiara watched the thoughts that he put into her mind and kept looking at her feet. She didn't look up but she walked over to him and put a hand on his arm. She looked up, and smiled, her own crimson eyes glittering, " hey, quit being so hard on yourself..." she said but paused and then looked at him seriously, " If you wanna be Captain Commander your gonna have to learn to forgive..." she smiled, " but I'll always forgive you..." Kiara new that the only way to teach Vergil the things he needed to know to e captain commander was to show him by example...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:16 pm

"You know I can forgive, I'm not heartless." "Yet."He mumbled the last word, making sure she couldn't hear him, cuz if she did she would be suspicious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:23 pm

She sighed, " and you have to think positive!" she said and slapped the side of his head slightly before smiling, " you can't keep being angry at yourself..." she said and rolled her eyes, " your annoying sometimes..." she then stopped talking. She didn't want it to seem like a lecture.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:04 pm

"Why do you keep saying I'm annoying, I'm not that bad."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:15 pm

Kiara rolled her eyes and turned, beginning to walk away. " You know what Vergil..." she paused and looked over her shoulder at Vergil, " your just too young and oblivious to understand..." she said and winked.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:23 pm

"I may be young, but I have more experience in the feild of battle than you do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:27 pm

Kiara smiled to herself and stopped walking, " yeah but thats really the only thing your good at, a Captain has to be able to understand all fields of the 13 divisions..." she said before saying quickly, " I'm not going to list off all the reasons why you cannot be captain commander, but..." she turned, " I'll do my best to help you get there okay!" she said, her bubbly gily side showing.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:31 pm

"Well all I know is, I have a meeting with 46 later on. So ha ha."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:34 pm

Kiara sighed, " then try your best!" she said, " I'm going to get something to eat, you can join me if you like..." she said happily and almost skipped away. She didn't even know why she was happy, she didn't want Vergil to become captain commander, in fact she dreaded the thought.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:39 pm

"I thought we were going to train?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Kiara sighed, " I don't know, after that little show you put on, I don't think we need to train..." she smirked, " unless you wanna get your butt kicked by a girl..." she turned and smirked, " Mr. Vizard Man" she joked, she was in a good mood, but still starving.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:49 pm

"Yeah I'm deffinantly not a vizard." Vergil then shunpo'd to her with his blade to her neck. His pushed reitsue out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:54 pm

Kiara felt the blade at her neck, " you know... you don't even deserve to live, you have threatened me with that blade too many times!" he face turned from happiness to anger in seconds, real anger, " that cut on my leg keeps a steady reminder of everything I can't stand! when I take a step that cut stings and reminds me that I'm weak, that I'm stupid, That I'm..." she paused, " I don';t need your help reminding me that I'm never going to good enough to reach my goals!! At least you can someday be captain commander! " she took her hands and pushed him and his stupid zanpakuto away, " I'll never reach my goals!!!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Vergil yelled back at Kiara. "Then train, study do what it takes to reach your goals, I fight to reach them!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Kiara's face didn't change, nor did she want to stay in the same area as Vergil. " you don't even understand what my goals are..." she said, her voice calmer even though her face was angry. " if you did you'd understand... but your just a kid, a kid with a messed up manifestation..." she said, hoping her words would pierce Vergil like daggers. " you fight to reach your gaols because you have nothing better to do..." she said and turned, walking away again.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Vergil didn't want to listen to the captain whine, so he opened a senkai gate and walked through it to the real world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Kiara didn't care that he left, she slammed her fist against the wall making it shake. When he left she called him names and then leaned against the wall, sliding down it so that she was sitting. There was a lot to process, Vergil's manifestation was a Vizard, that scared her a little bit, but only a little. She wasn't scared of Yami himself, but what Yami would do, use Vergil as a puppet in his games and thats what scared her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You've had better days (Kiara)   You've had better days (Kiara) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You've had better days (Kiara)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2