Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

The Grand Hall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori
Elite Vizard
Koori

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Tatsujin Koori

The Grand Hall Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Hall   The Grand Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:08 pm

AT the heart of the fortress that was the vizards safe haven, was the Grand Hall, and at the end of that was the throne room, where the Vizard leader, Tatsujin Koori, sat on his icy throne. The hall leading there was lavishly decorated with paintings, gold and of course, a red carpet. The arches in the hall were 10 ft apart and each arch was decorated with an epic scene from ancient Greek mythology. This hall was 100 ft long and 10 ft wide making the trek towards the throne room more like a tour through a museum. Glass chandeliers hungs from the cielings each of them made of pure gold and spread 15 ft apart. Carved into the walls inbetween the paintings were gargoyles and different animals of the zodiac.

At the end of the hall were two large doors that were covered in ice and frost. The only part of the doors that could be touched were the handles, touching it anywhere else would cause frostbite and peel the skin off your body. In the middle of each door was a carving of Fenrir a creature from Norse mythology. Going through the doors, the you see the throne room that looks similar to the Grand Hall but everything is covered in ice and frost and the carpet is now a dark royal blue. Suits of armor created from pure ice line the path towards the frozen throne. Around the throne are ice spikes that petal outward and two giant pure white wolves each standing taller than a man sleep silently keeping guard, wary of any intruders.

Behind the throne is Koori's room. He spends little time in the actual throne room and only goes there to entertain guests. His room is littered with things from the human world and looks much like any teenager's room, despite him being much older. His room is actually eight rooms long each with various items or activites that he does. One entrance is the throne room, the other entrance is a portal that can take him anywhere he wants, whether its the human world, serietei, or hueco mundo he can go anywhere he wants. Walking out of his room and going up to the two wolves Koori pets them both and says: "Well, now the recruiting process begins...we must find other vizards and win them to our cause. However, where do I start? How do you find those who dont want to be found?"
Koori sat down in the throne and began to get lost in his own thoughts. As far as he knew there was only one vizard so far. Hopefully there would be more. With his hand under his chin as he sat nonchalantly in the chair he felt the presense of another. But who?
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

The Grand Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Hall   The Grand Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:06 pm

Sarrow walks into the throne froom and bows to Tatsujin. " Hey Tatsujin I'm bored wanna go catch a movie."
Back to top Go down
Koori
Elite Vizard
Koori

Character

The Grand Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Hall   The Grand Hall Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:23 am

His thoughts were interrupted by Sarrow, the first of the elite vizard. Smiling as he looked up he stood to give a short bow to Sarrow. "Yes, it does get quite boring around here doesn't it? A movie sounds like a great idea. What would you like to watch?" He said as he pressed a button and the throne shifted revealing a path to Koori's room. He then started going through expecting Sarrow to follow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

The Grand Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Hall   The Grand Hall Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Sarrow follows Koori through the door. " I just got some good ones from the store. I got Wanted, Death Race, Hellboy 2, and Beer For My Horses. I could run back to my room and get um."
Back to top Go down
Koori
Elite Vizard
Koori

Character

The Grand Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Hall   The Grand Hall Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:16 pm

OOC:Short post i feel lazy right now

Looking back towards Sarrow, Koori nods and says "Yea, thats cool, I'll be waiting here then"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

The Grand Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Hall   The Grand Hall Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Sarrow shunpoes off to his room and grabs Wanted and Beer For My Horses. 'I thought we should watch some action then burst our sides laughing with a comedy.
Back to top Go down
Koori
Elite Vizard
Koori

Character

The Grand Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Hall   The Grand Hall Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:43 pm

Koori took the DVD's from Sarrow, and led him into his personal theater, which had luxury seats with red felt covering and gold plated arm rests. Each cup holder had an adjustable setting for any size cup. The screen was an entire wall wide, while the lighting in the room was all mini-lights on the floor next to the seats that could be turned off from any seat. Sliding the disk into the player Koori turned to Sarrow "Go ahead and have a seat, I've always wanted to see Wanted." He said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

The Grand Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Hall   The Grand Hall Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:53 pm

"Well I guess I chose well." Sarrow says as he plobs down on a seat. " Got any food. I haven't had anything since lunch."
Back to top Go down
Koori
Elite Vizard
Koori

Character

The Grand Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Hall   The Grand Hall Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Koori felt too lazy to get up
"Help youself, there's a fridge and a snack bar at the back of the room"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Grand Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Hall   The Grand Hall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Hall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Real World :: Vizard's Territory :: Vizard Sanctum-
Jump to: