Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Empty
PostSubject: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:34 pm

Sarrow had came to the Rukongai because he was really bored, but to make it more interesting he made sure he was acting drunk before he came. He had Ryuujin on his back just in case. He also was carrying a water filled sake jug just so people would think he was drinking. "Time to have some fun." He started walking around the street like he was drunk and was fake harrassing people he had paid to do this prank. Everything was in place he should get a shinigami to talk to in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:31 pm

Kiara walked down the street, she sighed, her black hair tied in a perfect bun on the back of her head, she let her captains robe flare out behind her but soon she heard people upset. After looking up she saw a Vizard, a man, who looked drunk. She rolled her eyes, " men" she mumbled and walked behind him.

" hey..." she said loudly and beckoned for the people to go away.

Last edited by \Kiara// on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:34 pm

Sarrow stops his drunken charade. "Finally someone to talk to I've been keeping that cost charade up all day. Do you know how much it cost me to pay those villagers to play along. Oh and by the way I'm Sarrow Momochi and I'm a Vizard." He flashes the woman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:43 pm

Kiara rolled her eyes again, " I don't care about your silly little games..." she pulled the fake sake jug away from him, pouring the water onto the ground, " if you want to have fun you might actually want to drink real sake and not water..." she said aggravated that she was tricked, but mostly just made she wasted her time. She was a busy women, she shoved the sake jug back to him and rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:48 pm

" I wasn't playing a game. You see in Karakura town there isn't anyone with a high spiritual pressure to talk to so I decided to come and talk with a Shinigami. Your the first one who game so I guess that I'll be talking with you." e bowed to the lady then. "I can sense your a captain so I have to be polite." He says as he straightens back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:03 pm

She sighed and smiled when he bowed. She chuckled, " well, I guess I have some free time... I need something real to drink..." she said and walked into a nearby bar.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Sarrow follows her. " You know I told you my name but you still haven't told me yours." He orders a glass of sake and takes a good stuff. amazed he states " The Rukongai don't mess around the stuff back on earth stinks."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:10 pm

Kiara smiled and sat she also ordered some sake and took it down in one chug. " Kiara Evean, Captain of the 13th division, and yes, sake is one of The Rukongai's specialties, us shinigami need something a bit more powerful after a long mission..." she said and smiled. She got another glass of sake and chuckled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:13 pm

" I never was a heavy drinker when I still was a regular in The Soul Society. Most of the time I would be training or never be in the Soul Society because I was on a mission. Another sad thing is I never got to taste Sake before I died. It stinks to die in battle trust me." He says as he finishes his sake and orders another one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:24 pm

Kiara sighed and rested her elbows on the bar, " I've died once, I just don't remember what it was like, or how, of even when for that matter..." she said and sipped her sake. " it's a bummer not knowing about my past life..." she said and pouted.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:28 pm

" Knowing about your past can be helpful, but knowing about your death stinks. I still remeber everything of my death. I was clad in full armor my katana in my hand I was on leading the charge when something we didn't anticipate happened. Half there soldiers were archers so we were hit hard by there arrows. I took a few in my arms and legs, but one to my heart ended it my katana wasn't even ussed that battle."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Kiara took down another glass before ordering another, " hmpf... what a waste..." she said, " I really don't remember anything, I wish I did though, even my death..." she said and put a hand to her face.

" today is gonna be a long day for me, two missions... ugh..."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:46 pm

" Need any help on the missions I don't have anything to do and I"ve been needing to do something all day. Also I don't think you want for me to satart my charade over again." Sarrow says smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:54 pm

Kiara smiled, " yeah, what the heck..." she said and chuckled, " I could use some help..." she said and finished her last glass before standing. " so Sarrow... Ever fought a Menos before?" she asked and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:56 pm

" Once when I was still part of the Gotei Thirteen. Very strong but should go down easy with the two of us." He drains the rest of his sake and stands up. " Let's go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:10 am

Kiara stood, " yeah lets get outta here..." she said and headed to the gate before looking at Sarrow. " I think my orders said there was two, I was pretty surprised that two menos would be in Karakura at the same time..."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:05 pm

" Well you lead and I'll follow." Sarrow draws Ryuujin. " Ryuujin hasn't gotten to kill a hollow in a while." He then pays for his and Kaira's sake and gets ready to depart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:49 pm

Kiara smiles, she opened the gate and jumped through into Karakura. She smiled at pulled out the phone the shinigamis use to pin-point hollows. The little red dot blipped across the phones screen, two big dots moving slowly down a street nearby.

" woah, there are two..." she said and looked to see if Sarrow was following behind.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Sarrow followed Kiara through the gate. He sees her looking back and smiles. "You won't lose me that easily." He continues behind her and then feels the two Menoses reiatsue signatures. " The Menoses seem pretty powerful we better be careful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:29 pm

Kiara smiled, " it's no biggie... Menos are a piece of cake!" she said and beamed. She took off with great speed and found the two Menos messing up a long street. She sighed released her zanpakuto, " Take flight, Keiyouraion!" she said and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Legiono Nigtashi
6th Division Captain

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character
Character's Name:: Legiono Nigtashi

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:46 pm

Walking along he spots the two fighting the menos and just stood there

"Hm......Ah Captain of the 13th squad.......Captain Kiara Evean i believe......i am i correct?"

View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:49 pm

Sarrow smiles at Kiara's response as he lands. He releases his Zanpaktou. "I"m ready to heat this battle up. Fly Ryuujin." Ryuujin bursts into flames and when the flames clear the b;ade is in it's released form. " I take one you take the other." He says as he Charges one of the menoses. He goes for the mask but is swatted away. " Just joking around." He says getting up and dusting himself off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:55 pm

Kiara looked over, another person had followed them, " yeah, thats right..." she said and went back to calculating a plan to take out the two Menos.

She looked back over... " hmmm..." she kept the thoughts to herself.

She started the spin her zanpakuto around her wrist. " 16 winds of the desert!"
Back to top Go down
Legiono Nigtashi
6th Division Captain

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character
Character's Name:: Legiono Nigtashi

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:58 pm

"Do you need help with those Menos? Cause if so i can help out considerably......."

View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:05 pm

Kiara smiled sweetly and shook her head, " nope I got it..." she said and with a blast of spiritual energy and a flash of light her zanpakuto separated into 16 separate blades connected by a string of energy.

With a quick flick of her hand and a jump into the air she sliced at the Menos, taking off his arm . The Menos screamed in pain and she chuckled. " eat this!" she said and jumped into the air, she put her hand above her head and let go with her other hand, the swords circled around her and with another intrakite movement of her wrist she sent the 16 swords in perfect order at the Menos. Piercing the Menos multiple time but not killing it. She jumped away and slid on the balls of her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]   Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunken ramble [open to Shinigamies]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next