Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Vergil stopped and look at the 13th "I just get by, and I kill, I try to make that a purpose to live, to get stronger." Vergil turns and begins leaving again
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:21 pm

Kiara stood quickly and ran after him, and when she got closer she reached out and grabbed the sleeve of his Shinigami robes...

She looked up at him, her hair messy, her face wet with tears, " have you ever thought that theres a better way to live?" she asked, her voice scratchy, " because... if you want you don't have to just get by..."
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:23 pm

"I have a goal, it's to be Captain Commander, thats a start?" Vergik turns to look at the 13th
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:30 pm

Kiara sighed, " you have to live for something other than goals,if you want to be Captain Commander you can't lead with power, it doesn't work that way... I live to protect people weaker than me, you can't just live for yourself..." she said, her face sad. Even though she didn't think highly of Vergil, he did take her to the 4th instead of leaving her there to bleed to death.

" you have to care about something... somebody... anything but yourself..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:32 pm

"All I care about is to do whats right and not to get my bloodlust going." Vergil after-image shunpoes to his division to be alone.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Kiara watched him flash away, she didn't remember her own past, but just seeing the pain Vergil went through, the way he lived. When he left, she walked over to her zanpakuto and picked it up, it sealed itself and she put it back into the guard. She walked outside and felt the wind on her face...

" if you won't care about anything but yourself... I'll just have to show you how..." she said and wiped the tears off her face, " all you need is a little guidance..." she said and smiled.

OOC: so I guess were done? Unless you want to keep going?
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:38 pm

OOC: well your last words are like a cliffhanger so we must continue haha, unless you are tired of me
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:42 pm

OOC: haha, your right!! I'm not tired of you, I'll make a new thread, I'll put it in the 13th division headquarters this time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2