Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Empty
PostSubject: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Kiara growled and slammed the door to Vergils office and yelled, " FINE!!! I'LL FREAKING TRAIN WITH YOU!!" she was not pleased that she came here anyway but for some reason she did anyway. She pulled up her hair and flicked around, walking to the training hall with or without Vergil behind her...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Vergil saw the 13th walk in. He had been waiting there for a few seconds, he had felt her reitsue and use a flash step that would make a visible self of him stay there for a few moments, due to the speed of the shunpo. "You are slow, hehe." Vergil gets his zanpakuto out of the guard. "Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:23 pm

Kiara looked to Vergil and rolled her eyes, " your excited about beating me up aren't you!?" she said almost angrily. She pulled her own Zanpakuto out of the guard and smiled, " fine then!" she said, " but no cheating 'kay?" she said and winked.

" Take flight! Keiyouraion!" she yelled and then flashed into the sky. Last thing she needed was for him to hit her across the hall... She at that time did all her calculating, everything she need to come up with a plan...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:34 pm

"Devistate their souls...Yami." Vergil released his sword and absorbed reitsue into it. He then dashed up to the air after the 13th and he swung his sword into an arc. "Dimension Slash!" With that attack the reitsue shot towards the 13th. Vergil then used shunpo to get behind her and again attacked. "Dimension Slash!" Both reitsue attacks fly at her from in front and behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Kiara frowned, then flashed to a wall and down to the ground, the reitsue barley missing her. She was small, made her fast. She looked up to Vergil and put her hand out, she needed something to slow him down, " He dwells in the waste, he has a big head and a very small waist; but his shoulders are stark, and his jaws they are grim, let his wild main tumble, Roaring Lion Hado #32!” she yelled and ran at Vergil, she built up energy in her throat and screamed. Maybe this would do some damage...

OOC: here is the Kidou she used, http://bleachtruth.forumotion.com/kidou-creation-f33/kiara-s-kidou-t68.htm
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Vergil saw the kidou just in time. "Bakudo 82 Severing Void! The kidou is stopped by the bakudo Vergil has just produced. "This is kidou stops all kidou coming at me, also it is one of the few kidou i can do very well. Now come at me full force, don't hold back." Vergil then shunpo's to the side of the 13th and cuts in a downward motion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:47 pm

Kiara rolls her eyes and then notices he's gone, " oh...crap" she turns just in time to block his zanpakuto with her own. " I'm not holding back you idiot! I'm not a combat-heavy shinigami!! " she yelled and pushed off his Zanpakuto and landed back on the ground. She scowled at Vergil and held her Zanpaukto and waited, if e wanted her to come after him, that wasn't happening.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:54 pm

"Fine I will show you what it means to be strong. Ban...Kai." Vergil pushed his zanpakuto back into the guard and reitsue started to flow from him, at a strong pace. His zanpakuto was no longer big but looked like a regular katana in a guard. "My speed has increase so watch out." Vergil moved with intense speed and appeared behind the 13th. But an after image of him has just disappeared. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:00 pm

Kiara looked a bit surprised, using bankai this early in a fight was silly. if she could stand it out, she might find a weak spot. She couldn't see him but she heard him. She stood, closed her eyes and used her ears, though he was too fast to see, his speed made noise, it gave her the advantage of knowing were he was. She flashed away from him, She kept her eyes closed, but her zanpakuto still in hand. She would win this without some silly brute force...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Vergil noticed what she was doin so he just stopped and stood there taking a careful aim at her. He then dashes at her with reitsue building into his zanpakuto. "Judgement Cut." As he passed her spheres of purple reitsue wrapped around the area and as Vergil passed is speed increased and he slashed the area over 50 times. He then stopped and looked back to see if he had hit his target.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:12 pm

Kiara smirked and muttered silently, " your so silly..." she heard him stop, then move again and she jumped, though she was fast, not that fast. She cut multiple times, but she didn't make a sound she opened her eyes and flashed away, she hit the ground and looked at her arms and legs. " ouch..." she muttered and then looked up at Vergil, " you know what... I always hated guy with big ego's!!" she said and pointed her sword at him, " Bankai!!" she said and the ground around her flared up with reitsue and the sword grew, turning from silver to black...

" you asked for this!!" she yelled.

OOC: https://2img.net/h/i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh22/popqueen99/Shuken.jpg
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:14 pm

Vergil started to laugh. "Finally, you decided to be serious here." Vergil then matched her reitsue. He looked at the 13th awaiting her next move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:20 pm

Kiara smirked and came running, her speed doubled, she puled Zanpakuto back and slammed at were Vegil was with everything she could muster up. this better hit! she thought, if she kept hitting like she was she'd be dead tired after only a few swings...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Vergil pulled his sword out of the guard and used both blade and guard to block. The ground below crushed and blood erupted from his arms. Vergil started to laugh as the muscles in his arms were tearing the inside of his skin. "I like this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Kiara stopped a little blodd hit her face and she felt the ground shutter. She jumped back and looked at the damage she caused, She shook her head, this wasn't right. She lowered her Zanpakuto and sighed, shaking her head.

" I can't do this..." she said, and used her free hand to wipe the blood splatter off her face, she pulled her Zanpaukto back up...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:38 pm

"Then I will force you to fight." Vergil dashes at her and slashes at her chest. As he slashes he forms reitsue around his zanpakuto to make it faster and sharper. If the blades connected there could be some real damage done to the 13th zanpakuto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:42 pm

Kiara looked at the 11th as he came at her, she at the right second jumped back his zanpakuto slicing her captains robe and she frowned and pulled the robe off, throwing it to the side. She looked at him seriously...

" you can't force me to do anything..." she said darkly...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:46 pm

"So in other words you are done with this training" Vergil looks at her with a displeasing glare
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:48 pm

Kiara smirked, her red eyes dark, like something inside her awoke.

" no, I just don't like people who think they can control others!" she said and flashed behind Vergil, putting all her strength in and slicing at his shoulder.

" I'm not done with you!!!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Vergil puts his hand backwards pointed at the 13th without looking. "Bakudo 51 Crucificial Vortex!"

OOC: http://bleachtruth.forumotion.com/kidou-creation-f33/vergil-s-kidou-t71.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:55 pm

Kiara stopped, everything was black... she couldn't move... she couldn't even think straight. w-what is this? she thought. She still couldn't move, why if he wanted to fight why did he stop her, unless if he was afraid of getting hurt, but she threw out that idea... this not fair!! she started to worry...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Vergil turned around and saw the 13th there hanging. He then thought "She tried to kill this makes me happy lets see if I can make her feel my fear." Vergil starts to put images of blood and a barren wasteland all around him, he sees death in everything. His fear of getting bloodlust was transfered into the 13th eyes, so that she could feel the pain of death, Vergil also added the 13th appearing and feeling the pain of a severe gash in her heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:08 pm

Kiara just stood there, then she started to feel pain in her chest. She wanted to scream but she couldn't, she wanted t run away but that wasn't going to happen either. She tired to close her eyes. She stood there, her eyes wide, she wanted to tell him to stop, that it wasn't funny, that she wanted to give up. But most of all she wanted to slap the 11th, right in the face, call him dirty names and never speak to him again.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:10 pm

"Do you feel my pain, take it in use it as anger, use it to break free." Vergil then breaks the kidou and seals his zanpakuto and starts to leave. "I think you have had enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:14 pm

Kiara falls to the floor, her Zanpakuto falling to the floor with a clang, she sat there, tears started to pour down her face. She looks at Vergil back and yells out " how do you live?! How do you with so much pain hidden behind that face!!??" she said watching him walk away...

" or do you not really live your life at all? or do you just get by?" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)   I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've Had Better Days Con. (Vergil)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next