Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:12 pm

When Kiara had gone for a while, Radnix felt something on him. He was surprised at the question of Kiara, the question was if Radnix already had a relationship with somebody before. "Surprisingly, no" he replied. " I didn't have time to have relationship before because I was very busy" as he looked at Kiara. "Why'd you told that?" he asked with curiousness.

"I'm just a boy standing in front of a girl asking her to love him"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:29 pm

Kiara looked down into her teacup, " I-I don't know... I was just curious thats all..." she said, she started getting nervous, hoping Radnix wouldn't see right through her. " I've just never had a relationship with anybody else either. I might have in my past life but not here..." she said quietly. She sipped her tea again to keep herself from saying something stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:43 pm

"I see" he said, " So, how's the feeling with having a relation to someone?" he asked. Radnix wanted to know it because even in his human past life, he didn't have a relationship. The waiter brought the orders and put it at the table. "Here are they" he said to Kiara, smiling.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:54 pm

Kiara sighed, "There isn't really a way to explain..." she took her bowl and looked at the rice and meat before sighing, " You've got to be in a relationship to really understand what it's like... " she said. She looked back up at Radnix and smiled, " Thats just my thinking!" she said happily, not showing how sad and nervous she felt...
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Radnix started to eat while Kiara was talking. "I see" he said. "So, were you happy with your last relationship, if it's ok to ask it?" he asked. He filled the glass with water in a pitcher already served at the table. Then he sipped it. "I'm just curious what could be the feelings of someone having a relationship" he said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Kiara sighed, " It was great, while it lasted, things were so happy and everything seemed perfect..." she said and her eyes began to water she looked away and wiped her eyes.

" I'm sorry, it's been awhile since I ever talked about this..." she said and smiled softly, " but it's ok, I can't hold this in forever..." she said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:00 am

Radnix noticed Kiara having some tears on his eyes until she wiped it. Radnix felt sorry for asking the question..."Sorry if I asked that to you" he apologized. He sliced his meat slowly then he speak again..."The truth is, I almost have a relationship before with someone until the time of my death came" he said. "She was almost ready to tell "yes" " he sighed. "Past is past, and that means forget the past" he said while smiling.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:23 am

Kiara smiled, " yeah past is past" she ate some rice and giggled to herself. She looked up at radnix, her face almost glowing with happiness, " like all my friends say, there are other fish in the sea right?"

OOC: sorry it's kinda short....
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Radnix didn't get what did Kiara say to him so he thought for that for a moment. "Mmm..right right, but what do you mean by that" he asked and he smiled. Then he sliced the meat then he mixed it with the rice then he ate them.

OOC: it's ok, as long as your following the rules that states,"the minimum post is 1 sentence"^_^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:58 pm

Kiara giggled, he really was a nerd. She stopped giggling and put her elbows on the table, " well if your social, like me, its a metaphor used to describe how there is more than one person in the universe. Like if you had a girlfriend, and she dumped you, a way a friend would tell you that there are more women than just her you'd say, there are other fish in the sea, a girl being the fish, the sea being the world..." she said, she'd tried her best to explain it.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:23 am

"Now, it makes sense to me" he said as he scratched his head. "So, you're telling me that your last boyfriend dumped you?" he asked. "Sorry if I asked that, if you want just forget about it and we'll go in another topic" he said as he apologized. Then he sipped some water on his glass. "I think I'm already full" as he smiled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:01 pm

Kiara shook her head, " dumped is not really the right word..." she said and smiled, " your my friend, I shouldn't hide my past from you..." she said.

" we had just gotten out of the academy, we went on our first mission..." she paused, " instead of it being 2 or 3 hollows it was a Menos, I don't how they could have made such a mistake... I barely made it out with my life, and he..." she stopped but forced herself to finish. " h-he wasn't s-so lucky..." she said and sighed to keep herself from crying.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:34 pm

"I'm very sorry for asking that bad question of mine" he apologized. "He was a brave man for me, and I think he was proving himself to you that he was a worthy man than the others". He saw that they were almost finished eating so he call a waiter. "Waiter!, can we have some dessert??". The waiter quickly gave the dessert menu were you can chose the kind of dessert you want. "Just tell me if you're finish already and we'll have some dessert" he said, smiling.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:25 am

She smiled, he like to bounce subjects off, she pushed her bowl away, " yeah dessert sounds great!" she said and then looked outside. She noticed how late it was getting, Her vice-captain would be worrying. Which he shouldn't but she had know the guy since forever, she knew him better than he knew himself.

"We are gonna be good friends Radnix, I can tell..." she said softly, almost to herself.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:50 am

And so, after telling him that she wanted some desserts, Radnix immediately gave the other dessert menu to Kiara. Radnix chose Frozen Chocolate-Covered Cappuccino Crunch Cake, Radnix was an addict to chocolate since he was a kid. He heard something from Kiara but it was too weak. "So Kiara, what you want?" he asked as he smiled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:22 pm

Kiara sighed, and took the dessert menu. She flipped through it, then looked to the waiter.

" I'd like, White chocolate cheesecake, with some vanilla ice cream on the side..." she said and then looked to Radnix, " like chocolate much?" she asked and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:07 pm

The waiter heard all they wanted so he immediately went to get their ordered. "Yup, you know I can't live without chocolate" he joked. "You chose chocolate right?,hmmm so, you love it as well?" he asked. Then after a minute the waiter returned with the ordered dessert. The waiter put the desserts over the table. "Ma'am,Sir, here are your desserts" the waiter said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Kiara smiled, " I don't love chocolate, but I don't hate it either..." she said and ate her cake happily.

She glanced out the window, " so... it's getting kinda late... and I'm so tired..." she smiled, " meeting you was great Radnix... Nerds aren't so bad after all!" she joked.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:25 am

Radnix bit his chocolate cake. "Yummy!" he said. As he looked out also at the window. He noticed that as well that it was too late already so he quickly ate his cake. "yeah, it's kinda late already" he said then he started to call the waiter again."the bill, please". The waiter quickly gave the bill to Radnix. Then Radnix looked at it and he grabbed some money on his pocket. "Keep the change" he said to the waiter. After paying, the bill he invited Kiara to leave the shop. "After you, Kiara" he said as he grabbed her one hand to make Kiara stand.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:20 pm

Kiara took Radnix's hand and smiled, " what a gentleman..." she joked and she walked outside. A gust of wind passed by and threw her hair about her face, she used one hand to fix her now messy hair and held Radnix's hand with the other.

"your a great guy Radnix...I just want you to know that..." she smiled, unlocked her hand from his then patted the side of his face, " don't you ever let that silly stereotype stop you from getting the girl of your dreams." she said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:49 pm

The wind was cold in that night and almost you can't see anyone on the streets because it was too already late. After having some great time talking to each other,Radnix and Kiara left the shop. "Am I" he joked and smiled....... "OK I won't" he said. "Where are you going now" he asked Kiara. Radnix thought that maybe they can return together at Sereitei.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:10 pm

Kiara thought for a second and then decided, " well I was thinking of going back to my office and doing that paperwork Rikagi-san keeps bothering me about." She giggled to herself, " I really hate paperwork!" she said and skipped forward a bit, " but..." she smiled, a devilish touch to her lips.

" I bought this really great peach tea, and I've needed somebody to share it with, and Rikiagi-san hates tea..."
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:34 am

Speaking of paperwork Radnix remembered that he was also having it, but he ignored it for the meantime. "Yeah, paperwork makes me out of my mind" he joked and he chuckled. "Then what we're waiting for?? let's go to your office.." he said then he started to grab Kiara's hand tight and he ran along with Kiara.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:51 pm

Kiara felt herself being pulled and she ran with Radnix. " w-what are you doing!" she said and laughed. She had never been dragged around before, normally she was dragging the person. She couldn't stop laughing, this was like playing tag with the former 11th division captain. Too silly to be real, but good enough for her.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:10 pm

Radnix stopped running and continued to walk calmly then Radnix laced his fingers and he placed his hands at the back of his head. "Hayss" he said as he looked to Kiara. "So, you have a Vice Captain eh?" he asked while starring to her. Then he looked at the stars above.."I hope I could have too" he wished while walking.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet Walk (Taiken)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next