Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

Quiet Walk (Taiken) Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:33 pm

Kiara sighed and looked up towards the sky, " such a pretty night..." she said to herself. She was supposed to be in her office doing paperwork but she didn't feel like it. She had been doing paperwork all day and she needed to get or she would ring her vice-captains neck. She let her hair down and ran a hand through it, she was heading back to her office when a strong wind blew and threw her hair about her face. She smiled, it was so warm, if it wasn't windy she would have done her paperwork outside... too bad she didn't have anybody to talk with...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:46 pm

Radnix walked in the street of Rukongai which was worn with age, the black pavement cracked and dirty from it's use. Flanking his sides were many busy stores, all brightly lit for the night, goods settled before the windows so as to attract customers. However, there was no one out this late. It was too late in the evening, for it was very dark and the stars above twinkled merrily in their spots. Oh yes, this street appeared to be abandoned, but Radnix thought little of it. He had a mission at hand!

He was walking to Rukongai to have some fun for his day-off. He saw someone. It was a lady by the looks of it-no older than him. He considered this slightly odd and he was confused by the person's presence for they were lingering in the middle of the street. Radnix was also hesitant, he was never good around strangers often very shy indeed. Is she okay? he wondered, nearly stating the question aloud. As always he felt compelled to comfort this stranger.

Radnix moved down his eye glasses something he did when observing, and stopped in her tracks. His eye's widened as thought frantically of what to do.

"Hi!" he said.

Last edited by «°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°» on Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Kiara was surprised to hear a voice, she thought she was alone she looked over and saw a man, he looked confused and frantic. It was kinda funny though she tried not to laugh. She turned her social side on and tipped her head, her hair following in suit, to the side and giggled, " Hi!" she said, her voice was high, girly, it was just her. She clasped her hands in front of her and kept a sweet grin on her face. " It's pretty late, I didn't think anybody else would be out and about..." she noticed that the guy was taller than her, but being 5'2'' everyone was taller than her. He wore glasses, though thats something she just noticed, it was kinda dark, hard to see. Though she knew her red eyes stood out like torches.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:11 pm

The lady turned at Radnix then she replied. Radnix looked back, "Wow, she has a pretty voice" he thought within himself then he turned his head again. " Hmmm " *fake cough*, " So, what are you doing here alone, this late night? and may I know your name" he asked. He looked down and waited for her answer. Radnix didn't expect that he could have someone to chat to, and also he didn't expect it was a lady. He starred at the lady again trying to remember his face even it was dark. He removed his eye glasses as he cleaned it up with his haori then he put it again as he smiled.

"I'm just a boy standing in front of a girl asking her to love him"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:20 pm

Kiara shrugged her shoulders, blinked and said, " well, I had a lot of Paperwork to do and I needed a break..." she paused before bowing a little, " I'm Kiara Evean " she smiled, he seemed nervous, she smiled softly, it was kinda cute. She put her hands on her hips and pouted, " and you, what are you doing out so late?" she asked and then looked at his cursorily, it was like he was avoiding looking at her. " and your name? " she asked, and pushed a long black bang out of her face.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:35 pm

He was starring to much to the lady so he didn't almost hear what did the lady say. " Kiara, what a beautiful name " he thought, " Well Kiara, I was here just to look for fun because you know it's busy in Sereitei " replied.." By the way, I'm Taiken Radnix, just call me Radnix if you want " as he smiled.. " So tell me, are you a shinigami also? if yes, in what division are you in?? " he asked. Radnix noticed that they're just standing so he invited Kiara to go sit at the bench. " Before you answer all of that, can we go there * he pointed the nearest bench* and let's have a sit you know while having a conversation " then he waited for the lady to first go sit on the bench.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:44 pm

Kiara smiled, " sure..." she said and sat on the bench, crossing on leg over the other. She put her hands in her lap and sighed, " yeah, I'm a shinigami, sometimes I wonder why though, I hate paperwork..." she paused and looked from Radnix to the sky. She sighed, " well... I'm division 13's captain, big job..." she looked to Radnix and smiled, " what about you Radnix? What division are you from?" She looked to the shop across the street, just looking at it made her hungry, but she blocked it out and just smiled towards the shop.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm

As Kiara sat on the bench Radnix also did it, he sat with a mixture of nervous and excitement. Radnix has been shocked when Kiara said that she was a Captain. The truth was, Radnix didn't have any informations about his co-captains. "Wow, your a Captain" he said.."So am I, I'm the captain of 5th Division, never heard of me right? as he smiled. "I've never heard something about you also, so why not introducing ourselves to one another?? he asked.. Radnix saw Kiara looking at something so Radnix looked at it. "Looking at the shop..hmmm maybe she is hungry" he thought.Radnix decided to invite Kiara to have some midnight snacks or something.."Kiara, why not having some snacks there, wanna come? he asked..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:07 pm

Kiara looked back to Radnix, " well, I've made friends with some of the shinigami from the fifth division... " she giggled, " though I'm friends with everyone but the 11th division's captain..." she stood and smiled, " captain of the 5th division? " she paused and pointed to her face, right were glasses would be if she had any, " is that the reason for the glasses? " she joked and giggled, " I'm sorry!" she said through her giggling. She stopped giggling and caught her breath, " yeah sure, something to eat would be great!"

She was surprised how generous this guy was, though he wasn't like the 11th division captain who was mean and arrogant to her, though he wasn't as bad as some guys she met. She had met a lot, though she looked 19 or 20, she really had 312 years under her belt, at her age, every guy you meet is different.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:38 pm

"Right, right, it settled then" he said as he stood. He stood straight and he looked Kiara " So, let's go" he said. He walked first towards the shop and he waited there for Kiara. "Is this gonna be a date or something like that?" he thought while standing in front of the entrance of the shop. He did a deep breathe and relax his mind for the things that came up on his mind.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Kiara smiled and skipped behind him, she giggled when he asked if it was a date or something. " depends on what you mean by date" she said and grabbed his hand, " come on, I'm starving!" she said and pulled on his hand, hopefully dragging him into the shop.

Inside the shop was small but it was like a cafe, little table with pillows to kneel on, lanterns hung on the walls and sat on the floor. Like a miniature tea house.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:14 pm

As the they entered the shop Radnix felt something that he couldn't explain. "Wow, amazing" he said. "Well, Kiara where should we sit?" he asked as he smiled. He explored the shop by looking around his head. They were only few costumers at that time, some were them were young and some were old but not too old. Some people looked at them just like they were criticizing them." This gonna be a wonderful night " he thought within himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:55 pm

Kiara sighed, were did she want to sit... ooh, over by the window. She let go of Radnix's hand and bounced happily over to an empty table by the window. It wasn't long before an old women came and asked what tea would they prefer. Kiara frowned and looked to Radnix, " you can chose, I don't have a favorite..." she said and smiled. She was so bubbly sometimes, though when it came to the battlefield, she was everything but bubbly.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:26 pm

"Well, can we have the tea of the house?" he ordered at the woman. Radnix was just smiling in front of Kiara trying to pretend that he was not comfortable sitting on a pillow. But after some minutes Radnix already felt the comfort that made him almost in embracing the pillow. "Kiara, by the way, can you tell me more about yourself, if that's fine with you" he said to Kiara as he smiled. He then out his glasses on the table.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Kiara smiled softly, " shure... well..." she wasn't really sure were to start. She sighed, " Ok, well... I'm an orphan, well, was, maybe... I don't really remember any of that... I don't even know if I have parents." she puased, " I just kinda woke up on the ground here... an old women took me in 'till I going the shinigami academy." She ran ahng through her hair, she would tie it back up but decided not to.

" In the academy I wasn't very strong, so when we had classes on combat I was horrible... though when it came to classes with had to do with Kidou and stuff... I was great." She rested her hands in her lap as the old women brought their tea. Kiara smiled, and took it happily. " but the more I fought I noticed how well I found plans to win them, and soon the brute force didn't matter..."
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:25 pm

Radnix listened carefully for what did Kiara say, some words ran into his mind, she was an orphan she said. The word *orphan* ran on his mind. "Sorry if I've asked you a private part of your life" he spoke softly while his starring down at the table. A tear fell from his eye but he swiped it away not trying to let Kiara see. His sad emotion was cut off when the woman brought their tea. "Ohh, don't mind me I just remembered something" as he grabbed the cup of tea and drank the tea. "Wow, tastes good" he said. "So, your just like Shikamaru eh? a character in Naruto Shipuden who is planning and fighting at the same time"...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:12 pm

Kiara smiled, " well, strategy is what the 13th division is all about isn't it? planning and fighting, yeah like Shikamaru, he giggled at that. " except not as lazy!" she joked. She had seen the tear but decided not to bring it up. She smiled and sipped her tea. " lets see, after the academy they put me in the 13th, and it wasn't long before I got captain..." she sipped her tea again and smiled. " My favorite color is gray, I like dogs better than cats, Heavy metal better than country, and my favorite thing in the world is when the sakura blossoms start to fall... so pretty..." she paused and sighed.

" well, hey, what about you Radnix?" she winked, " tell me a little about yourself!"
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:57 am

He listened again as Kiara spoke. "About me?" he sighed and continued to talk " You'll get bored if I tell you something about myself" he joked. "Right then" he said as he hold his cup of tea with both of his hands and he starred to it. "I was an orphan as well and I don't even know who my parents were since I woke on this world" he sighed then he continued to talk again, "Since then, I started to grow just by myself, begging for money,foods and anything on the street, until I found a friend just like me" he picked a teaspoon and stirred the tea. "That's only what I know about myself, I'm trying to remember more things but I can't" he said. He smiled at Kiara to pretend he's true emotions at that time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:21 pm

Kiara face turned happy to sad in barely seconds and she kept her eyes locked on her tea. She pushed it aside, and just stared at the table for a second. It was soon before little spots appeared on the table. She wiped the tears away but just ended up sitting her head on the table. She couldn't believe there was someone like her, except she had gotten it better, some kind women found her and took care of her. But he didn't get that, and she couldn't hold back her emotions when smiled that had made it worse, like he was trying to hide it.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:31 pm

He noticed Kiara that something was bothering her so Radnix thought of some other topic that will make them enjoy instead of sad. He put his glasses back then he sipped his tea. "So, past is past" he said. "Our past life were sad but hopefully our present life is better" he said with an smile. "So, tell me more about girls" Radnix was curious about girls on how they do in their daily life activities.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Kiara lifted her head and smiled, she wiped the tears off of her face and sighed. When he asked more things about girls she giggled to herself. " what have you never talked to a girl before?" she asked him and smiled. " you act like you've never been around one before..." She sat up and sipped here tea again. Then pouted, " you look handsome with out your glasses on..." she said softly, a curious hint to her voice.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 pm

"Yup, I'm a busy person so I don't have enough time to talk about girls" he replied. "Am I?" he said while blushing. "Nerd people are handsome eh?" he said as he softly laughed. "You know, your pretty, in outside and in inside" he told. Radnix's heart was beating faster than before, as well as he became nervous. He shook his and smiled at Kiara.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:19 pm

Kiara smiled at Radnix's blush but when Radnix was done talking she found herself blushing as well. She looked down, nobody ever really said those kinds of things to her before. Sure she always got the "goof fight!" and the " sweet moves" and compliments about her strategical planning, but never had she gotten a compliment so heartfelt and meaningful. It was funny, even though she had just met this man, she felt as if she had known him forever...

She could barley even speak, " w-when I was young the women who r-raised me told me that you come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly..." she looked back up and smiled sweetly, " I guess that's why your handsome without your glasses..."
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:36 pm

Radnix blushed again, "Well thanks" as he smiled. "Waiter!" he said as a man went at the table where Radnix and Kiara were. "Kiara, order what you want and don't worry because it's my treat" he said. "Please wait for what this lady here will order and that will be my order as well" he said to the man.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:38 pm

Kiara looked blushed as Radnix told the waiter to get what she wanted, she felt like a princess of something. She looked down then back up at the waiter, " um... well, I think some Domburi would be fine, with some beef, and... um..." she tried to think, " and carrots..." she said and smiled. She looked Radnix and sighed. She stood when the waiter left and said " I'll be right back..." her voice soft. She walked to the back of the restaurant and slid out the back door before anybody noticed, she leaned against the wall outside and did some deep thinking. This is what she did, she was the kind of person that always thought about what she was doing. She weighed the pros and cons before sneaking back in and finding her way back to the table.

She smiled at Radnix, her blush gone, " well... I did some thinking and I want to know if you've ever been in a relationship with somebody, that you can remember of course...like with a girl..." she said and smiled, she was curious, she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Walk (Taiken)   Quiet Walk (Taiken) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet Walk (Taiken)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next