Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Checking the surroundings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Checking the surroundings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:46 pm

"i said she the girl you were talking about. duh. ....' she the flipped around a nd looked at him for a seconsd a mistake she almost threw up.she put her hand to her mouth."oh and i control what color my hair changes to, because i control my emotion. my hair will now turn black" as she said it it did turn black.'see i control it. Pink is just the color i like it to be zesh."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:04 pm

Victor laughs at the conversation between Niksharau and Teketsu. "Sorry, 'bout that Nikcharau I wasn't talking about you when I said that I was talking about the fraccion." He then turns to Teketsa and nudges him with his elbow. "I think I'll leave you two alone." He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:27 pm

"victor don't be so mean to me id rather talk to you and not feal queasy." Shelet her hair turn a beautiful goldish red , it was her favorite color for her hair to turn."vicot can you please get him to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Victor laughs. "Ok." He looks over at Teketsu and waves. "Sorry Teketsu but I think you should leave."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:40 pm

He looks at victor sadly "....." the only thing he knows how to do because of his new found hate for Niksharau is this, he spits at her feet and says "I was sorry but you denied me. Scum."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:42 pm

Oh you didn't just call me scum when your the one who is afraid to even think about entirly give into you hollow. I took a leap that killed off the horrible shinigami part of myself. But people like you sicken me ." she said as she took Victors arm trying to lead him away.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:46 pm

Victor walks along with Niksharau and whispers. "Woah." He looks back as Niksharau is leading him away. "Guess, I'll see you later Teketsa." Victor waves. "So where are we going Niksharau?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:50 pm

'To talk i just need to get away from him he almost made me lashout at him which could have been bad for both of us" she said as her hair turned to a pale gold."do you wish to talk about the lessers or about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Victor smiled. "Well, I guess we can talk about the lessers if you want." Victor and Nik entered the library that was filled with books. "They bug me. I'm not the type of person to complain... but where are they when you need 'em?" Victor sits down.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:06 pm

"i can relate to that. they make it hard to do things when we need to. I rember my time crawling up the ladder."she said with gratitude and respect." Do you rember your time crawling up the ladder to success.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:36 pm

Victor smiles and laughs. "Yup, sure do." He looks up at Nik. "Hard times, a lot different than the fraccion we have today. I use to be the fraccion of the six espada and worked my way up from there. How 'bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:02 pm

"well i never was a fraccion i jsut moved up the Espada ranks slowly." she said as she tied her hair back to reveal her deep piercing eyes
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:47 pm

Victor had just now noticed Niksharau's deep piercing eyes and couldn't look away. Victor finally was able to look away, he got up and started looking at the books on the shelfs. "So, hows it been being an espada for you?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:48 pm

"It has been good. Ive learned very much . you knkow i can tell that my eye's are quite extravegant but i didn't know that they woud do this to you to." she untied her hair breaking the trance."sorry m eyes show the depths of darkness and jsut draw people into them its why i always cover up my eyes." she said as she made sure only her eyes were covered then put the rest of her ahir sot of up.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:54 pm

Victor smiled. "Oh sorry 'bout that, you noticed?" He went back to sit down. "I never noticed your eyes before. They're pretty interesting." Victor looked up at the clock and it was already getting late. "Well I better get going, I'll see you around Niksharau."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:02 pm

"bye don't get lost now my eyes can affect your thoughts and stuff."she siad asshe left herself in the other direction. she picked up her skirt and went into her house like room.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:08 pm

Victor smiled. "I'll try not to." He waved and got up. Victor started waving and then started walking the other way towards his territory. "Time sure went by fast."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking the surroundings   Checking the surroundings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking the surroundings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Hueco Mundo :: White Sand Desert-
Jump to: