Hishou
Elite Quincy

Number of posts : 19
Humor : Xoom?
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Tenraku, Hishou   Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Name: Tenraku, Hishou

Race: Quincy

History: Hishou was born into a poor family, but got through her first years pretty well. When she was four and she was digging around in her parents' closet, she found a cross and a small piece of paper. She read the paper and saw small pictures. One of a person putting the cross on their wrist, two of of the person pulling back a bow and arrow from the cross. Hishou tried out what she learned and found that she could shoot arrows from this cross. When she went downstairs to show her parents, she saw them both, their heads decapitated. A man in a black robe, holding a sword stood there, blood on his blade. Hishou started to randomly fire arrows towards the man, out of fear. The shinigami was completely gone and tears were falling from Hishou's face. She went back into her parents' closet and found a bunch of different equipment. Hishou put all the equipment into a backpack and left her house. She found out how to use all the equipment in the bag. She's now on a search to destroy all the shinigami.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Hishou is a sweet, sensitive girl. She's very protective and sometimes shy, but if she finds a shinigami, or someone dressed in a shinigami robe, she'll become completely hate-filled and will become bloodthirsty. But, if she doesn't know you're a shinigami, she'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lightvsdark.aforumfree.com/
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

PostSubject: Re: Tenraku, Hishou   Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:35 pm

approved.

"I'm just a boy standing in front of a girl asking her to love him"