\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

PostSubject: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:48 am

Geez, some people! Kiara sighed, she ran a hand though her long back hair, normally she kept it up so it would stay out of her face but as she walked she pulled it out of the large bun and let it hang over her shoulders. She smiled as the sun hit her face. The 1st division told her to go meet the 11th Division captain, " because you should" is what they said. She chuckled, if this was somebody she needed to meet then he had to be useful. Though she knew why she needed to meet him, because he was captain of the 11th Division, they worked together, the 13th and 11th, because combat and strategy worked hand-in-hand.

" well, might as well say hi then..." she said and walked into the building and headed for the Captains office, this might be interesting, she was social, she could get along with everybody... or so she thought...

Last edited by \Kiara// on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:25 pm

Vergil heard footsteps through the division corridors. He slumped up forward from his seat and looked at his desk. He had forgotten the 13th Division Captain had to meet him. Vergil didn't care much about who it was as long as she didn't get in his way while fighting. He also hoped she had no fear since he manipulated it through Yami. He grabbed his zanpakuto and slung it on his back. "Well lets see if we like her...Yami." He started to talk to his zanpakuto, he always had done that, to Vergil, Yami was his only friend but if only Yami thought the same... "You can just walk in and sit down when you arrive!" Vergil called out to the Captain down the hallway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:39 pm

Kiara stopped, then smiled, she did always have heavy steps. She opened the door and walked in, She smiled, and flicked a black bang out of her hair. She clasped her hands in front of her and bowed from the waist.

" Hello, Vergil-san..." she said, her voice dark like broken glass but still sweet. " I was told I needed to meet you, I assumed you had some time to talk to me..." she said and shrugged her shoulder, adjusting her captains robe. She came in and sat, she crossed one leg over the other. She was short a meager 5' 2'' but still pretty despite the fact.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Vergil looked at the 13th Captain. She didn't look like the type to be an attacker. Vergil stared at her, not caring what she would say to him. "You are really short you know that?" Vergil looked into her eyes and felt full, like he had just ate something...but it was due to the fact that she had fear. Vergil gave a little smirk. "So what do you want to talk about, as you can see seretei is kinda empty of shinigami, so i think we can talk for a little, but I do want to know about that fear you have inside of you." He said those last words with so much enthusiasm that it even came to a surprise to Vergil, he hasn't seen anyone in a while so it has been a long time since he felt full.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:08 pm

Kiara almost punched this guy in the face, she was short she just didn't like to talk about it.
" yeah whatever, I'm short, not like it matters! The 13th is all about planning and brains, not about how hard you can swing a sword!!" she said, getting all defensive. She sighed, what did she want to talk with him about, oh right!

" well, the-" but when he said his last words she stopped, she then smirked, " the 1st warned me about you, that you were a little odd..." she muttered but then answered his fear comment with, " I'm only afraid of one thing..." she said, her face more dark then sweet and cute like normally. She wanted to see the look on his face, he seemed so excited, but he was creepy, she didn't mind, he wasn't a jerk so she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:18 pm

"Did the first tell you why I'm so creepy, did he tell you my little ability I have?" He saw the fear in her eyes once again, but it was different he could tell, she was afraid of the fact that Vergil wanted to know the fear she had. He then leaned forward waiting for her reply. "So you gonna tell me or do we have to share both of our answers?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Kiara sighed, closed her eyes, then reopened them. " no, he didn't tell me, he said I'd figure it out by myself..." she paused. She ran a hand through her jet black hair and sighed again. "The only thing I'm afraid of is death, thats it, I'm not a silly little girl who fears the death of loved ones and the dark and things under the bed... I'm a big girl, I don't need someone to tel me what I'm afraid of." she looked at him darkly, she didn't think this guy was too creepy, he just was, being as social as she was, she couldn't help but enjoy talking, even with this guy.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Vergil smirked and started to laugh. He then sat up straight and then he asked,"Would you like to know my "Creepy ability" or do you want to figure it out on your own?" With his last words he started to manipulate the fear, that the 13th Captain had, and he started to put images of a gash in her chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:35 pm

Kiara sighed, " whatever..." she muttered then all she could see was herself, dead... she screamed and fell backwards in the chair, she yelled and jumped back up. Her hair tasseled and messy and her face full of raging anger.

" W-WHAT WAS THAT!!!" she said, angry and a little bit disturbed. " IF WE ARE GOING TO WORK TOGETHER, OR EVEN BE IN THE SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME YOU CANNOT DO THAT!!!" Kiara was used to being in control, her life was all about it, she controlled herself, her job controlled her, she controlled her division. But when Vergil put that thought into her head she lost it, control, lost control, and she was not pleased.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:52 pm

Vergil busted out laughing and fell off his chair. "If you haven't noticed thats part of my ability haha, besides my zanpakuto i can manipulate fear from everyone, as you have noticed. And do not worry I won't do it again, it was just to show you what my power is, but if you cross me I will use it against you."He said these words will a malice tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:58 pm

Kiara growled, " DON'T YOU LAUGH AT ME!!" she yelled but quickly calmed herself down. She sat back down and patted her hair back down, " Well I'm glad you have something powerful up your sleeve..." she said softly. She put her elbows on her knees and rested her chin in her hands. She sighed, " what I really came to talk about was the 1st wanted us to do a mission together, something about getting a large pack of hollows that are hiding out in that town... uh... Karakura... !st Division is worried that the hollows are planning something...." she sighed.

She stood, she didn't feel like sitting anymore, she didn't feel like it after what had just happened. She smiled softly, " only if you feel like working with someone smarter than you..." she said and her smile turned to a smirk. " not to be offensive or anything..." she had memories of when she was picked on by more combat-heavy comrades in the academy and anger boiled inside. She shoved it back down, anger was a sign of weakness.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:08 pm

"I don't know why they are worried, hollows can't think. Unless they are adjucants." Vergil stood up and walked to the door. "You may be smarter, but yeah can you keep up."His finals words seemed to trail him as he used shunpo to get to the senkai gate before the 13th could. His speed was a good aspect of him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:16 pm

Kiara sighed and rolled her eyes, " whatever Vergil-san..." she said and used shunpo to also make her way to the senkai gate, but when she got there he was already standing there, like he had been waiting for hours. She turned her head and let out a "hmpf" she had been defeated, but she'd show him. Her mind could plan out any situation with perfection. Every plan she worked out for any division always worked with speed, and deadly accuracy. She was good at what she did, she didn't need strength when she could have stealth or intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:29 pm

"Haha ladies first."Vergil said as he pointed to the senkai gate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:33 pm

" yeah, sure..." she said and gave him a dirty look, " arrogant..." she said and walked through the gate. She didn't care that Vergil was creepy, more that he was too proud of himself. She knew sooner or later he would get knocked down a peg and she would laugh!

( OOC; I think this is the beginning of a "hate to call a friend" relationship!! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

"Haha I know." Vergil said as he put his hands on his head and walked after her.

OOC:what do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:23 pm

OOC: like Kiara dislikes Vergil a little bit but she doesn't hate him, like a love/hate relationship, if you know what I mean by that...

Kiara sighed, at least he was honest, that was a good quality, honesty. She sighed and after a second appeared on a roof top. She sighed and jumped to the ground she took her finger and drew a circle and broke it into four parts, writing a character in each. She then softly said, "Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain." The circle began to glow and numbers appeared above it, after a second she smiled. She ran a foot through the circle and the light vanished.

Kiara looked to Vergil, " I'm glad I was 3rd in my Kidō class..." she said and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:50 am

"Yeah yeah ok, where are they?" Vergil didn't care about how good she was with something, his raw power could defeat her. Vergil crossed his arms awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:01 pm

Kiara sighed, " southwest from here, a bout 3 miles, not too far..." she said and flashed away to the rooftop. She looked to him seriously, " Now listen to me! Don't go running in swinging your sword like an idiot... we need to know what they are doing before we take them all out..."
She sighed, then flashed away.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:20 pm

Vergil followed suit thinking how stupid could she be, hollow can't think. Vergil catches up and matches her steps, trying to annoy her. "So um, yeah I just want to cut them down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:47 pm

She rolled her eyes, " whatever... just wait ok, I promise you can beat down as many hollows as you want, but let me make sure it's safe..." she paused, " I mean, I don't think they are a threat but, we can't have a bunch of hollows here anyway..." she said.

It wasn't long before they showed up, about 12 hollows were standing around, what they were waiting for she didn't know. She looked around, she used her left hand to calculate silly things that would help her fight, but maybe not Vergil. She mumbled off numbers of distance, diameter, area, and wind speed. She smiled, she was so sweet, Vergil was right to think she didn't look like one to fight. " Well Vergil, 6 for you and 6 for me... sound fair?" she asked and pulled out a ribbon and tied her long hair up, waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:13 am

Vergil pulled his zanpakuto out with emense speed. "You're too slow. Devistate their souls...Yami." Vergil releases his zanpakuto and powers his zanpakuto with reitsue. "Dimension Slash!" The blast of reitsue soared from Vergil's zanpakuto and cut two thirds of the hollow down. "Hey I think i should have put a little more reitsue into it, you can get the rest I presume?" Vergil looked at the 13th awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:34 am

OOC: well, might as well put a little action into it... too bad Kiara has to get hurt...

Kiara rolled her eyes again, " yeah sure mister show-off!" she said and pulled her Zanpakuto out and smiled, " alright! Take flight, Keiyouraion!" she yelled, the sword glowed then she jumped down. Though she didn't make powerful blows she was fast and took the rest down with ease, slicing through the hollows like butter. It hadn't even been a minute before she was standing next to Vergil.

" I don't know why the 1st sent us to do this, we are better than silly chop and kill missions..." she said. she turned and as she looked back to Vergil a black flash sent her falling down and slamming through the wall of a nearby house. When she got up it slammed her back again and through the walls of three more. She cursed, feeling blood slip down her forehead and looked up, staring her in the face was no normal hollow. " Oh crap... I didn't think it would be a Menos they sent us for..." she said, her voice scratchy, and it slashed it's hand at her, she wasn't one to fight well so was sent down the street and into a light pole.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:42 am

Vergil looks as the 13th get hit by a menos and sighs. "This is light work, you cannot fight." Vergil then moves with intense speed and cut the menos in half down the middle, but it wasn't an ordinary menos, Vergil had to use his reitsue as a saw on his zanpakuto to cut the menos down. Vergil walks to the 13th and picks her up and puts her on his shoulders. "You need to get stronger, and less cocky with your strategies, brute strength is better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:39 pm

Kiara watched Vergil saw through the Menos and was a little jealous. Compared to him she was like a little kid, to weak to do anything. She sighed, though when Vergil lifted her up she frowned, " what are yo-" but she shut herself up. Her leg was hurt pretty bad, and after a minute she found she also had some broken ribs and a cut across her forehead, plus the numerous cuts by the walls. Though her leg and ribs was something easily fixed by the 4th divisions skills. When he told her to be less cocky she almost hit him in the head, " I'm not cocky! I'm confident in my abilities! There's a difference " but after she sighed, " I know this, you don't have to remind me of how weak I am... really, I already had 6 years of people telling me I was too weak to be a shinigami..." she said, her voice softer, different than the normal obnoxious girly tone she used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Had Better Days (Vergil)   

Back to top Go down

I've Had Better Days (Vergil)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next