Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:39 am

Victor appears in a vast forest looking around to see what he would run into today. Maybe a shinigami or vizard or maybe if he was lucky enough, he would run into a quincy or bount. Victor was not out to hunt, he was out to have some fun with whom ever he would run into. Victor disappears and reappears on top of a tree as he looks around, looking someone. Victor spots a defenseless soul wondering around, this was his chance to attract someone. Victor charges at the soul as he holds in a laugh. Victor appears behind the soul and grabs her from the back. The soul starts to scream and tries to break loose. "Help!" Victor started to laugh as he whispers to the soul. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you." The soul didn't listen though, as it kept screaming for help.

Last edited by Victor on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:48 am

Kiara sighs, after a journey looking for souls to send to the soul society, she is too tired to even care. She stops and hears something, then her senses kick in and she notices the soul and what she thought to be another person nearby. She growled, like she needed more work... But this was her job.

Kiara flashed from one tree to the next until she got closer, but not close enough to be seen. She looked at the situation. Being the captain of the 13th division she had to think things out make a plan, a good, useful plan. She sighed softly, as not to draw attention to herself. This guy was a jerk. Picking on a helpless girl. Did he have something against girls... Oh that made her upset, sure be mean to people, but at least do it evenly among genders. Her face turned angry as she jumped down from the tree and into the clearing so she could be seen.

" Leave her alone!! what kind of man hurts helpless girls?!" she said, hoping her plan would work, she looked around with her eyes, the wind, the distance in meters between her and the Espada, the distance between her and the trees, the diameter, she calculated everything quickly in her head before smiling, " I mean, any guy who does that is just pathetic..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:00 pm

Victor smiles, being happy that someone actually came and better yet, it was a shinigami. Victor let go of the soul. "Go ahead and leave, or you could stay and watch if you would like." He didn't have anything against the soul so there was no reason to harm her. Victor walks up to the shinigami. "My name is Victor Izuru, the second espada and don't worry she was just the first soul I could find. I was trying to draw attention to a strong opponent." Victor takes out his spear and sticks one end into the ground, being a double ended spear. "You seem like someone strong, a captain, am I right? Would you like to fight?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:31 pm

Kiara growled and rolled her eyes, " well, Victor, the comments are flattering but I'm not as physically strong as you think I am... but your right I am a captain, a captain of division 13... Kiara Evean..." she said and smiled softly but then walked around him and held out a hand to the soul.

" Hey, it's ok, wanna go somewhere nice?" she asked, the soul nodded and so she pulled out her sword, took the girls hand and placed the end of the hilt to the souls forehead. She completed the soul burial and turned.

" wait, your looking for a fight?!" she asked then sighed, " only if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:42 pm

Victor watched with cation as the shinigami walked over to the soul. After hearing what the shinigami had to say, he was more inthralled to have a match with the captain of the 13th division. "Nice to meet you Kiara. Well, if I'm correct then you must be very smart to be the captain of the 13th division." Victor waved to the soul with a sinister smile as she disappeared. "What I've experienced from past battles is that wits is more important than strength most of the time so this should be interesting." Victor pulled his spear out of the ground and pointed it at the captain. "I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:52 pm

Kiara smiled and turned just to see the spear Victor had pulled out earlier, pointed at her. She giggled softly, this guy might just be a little more nice than she thought, he understood that brawn isn't everything.

She looked around for a second, she measured the distance, calculated the wind speed, everything she had done before. She giggled again and put on hand on the sheath of her Zanpakuto, she paused it out a little bit and the cling sound rang out. She knew that spears were only good for long range, and her Zanpakuto was short and more of a close-up weapon. She smiled, " alright then..." she said and flashed into the air, she had every planed in her head the math ran through her head, everything that moved, shuttered, she knew changed her movements to match them.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:02 am

Victor was excited that he was about to go against the captain of the 13th division. He was never the one to plan out his battle, he always went along with what happens. Victor looked at Kiara with confidence. "Al-righty then, prepare yourself!" Victor quickly charged at her and right when he was about to reach her, he disappeared. Victor reappeared in the air and started falling planning to use his spear like a hammer. "Here I come!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:16 am

Kiara flipped around to see Victors spear coming at her face, she pulled her Zanpakuto and slammed it against the end of the spear, sparks flew as fell she pushed off his spear and flipped. Her feet hit the ground and she back flipped. Her moves were so delicate, so agile. She slid across the ground and smiled, every movement he made she added in everything fit perfect.

Even before Victor hit the ground she charged at him the closer she got, even though it made her uncomfortable to be close to people, was best, if she could get past the range of his spear she'd have him. Her victory for sure...
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:23 am

Victor did a back flip off of the clash between himself and Kiara, landing on the floor near Kiara. They were now at close range giving him a disadvantage in this battle for the time being. He started to back up as he noticed that Kiara was heading straight toward Victor. "Rising Thorns!" Victor's spear splits into ten separate spears. Each spear slowly sank into the ground disappearing. Victor, now not having any weapon, stood there to see what Kiara would do. He knew that he had never fought her before and she wouldn't know what he just did, but being the captain of the 13th division she would most likely take caution. Victor smirked. "Watch your step."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:28 am

Kiara slowed her pace, noticing his spear break into ten pieces and fall into the ground. She looked down but saw nothing, she didn't like tricks, she held still only for a second. She hated fighting people she didn't know about, she didn't look at the ground but felt for vibrations. They were there, she knew something was moving. The spears must be coming at her. She flashed to the right and left at random, still making her way closer. She stopped for only a second, that must have been her mistake.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 am

Victor raised his right hand and the ground beneath Kiara started to shake as if something was coming, coming up from the ground. Victor stopped his right hand in mid air and started to raise his left hand and one by one three spears started to come up from the ground. These spears were not aimed at Kiara but were just warnings, seven left one being the one under Kiara. Victor looks at Kiara and smiles. "Be careful." The spear begin to rise from the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:44 am

Kiara looked around, oh she had gotten herself into something. She pushed off th ground and flashed into the air she looked down and saw her leg bleeding, one must have caught her leg. No big deal. She smiled, giggled, and came back down behind Victor.

" I'd say the same to you!" she said and took a slash at his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:53 am

Victor was having fun for the first time in a while. Victor always liked fighting shinigami like Kiara, ones with wits. Victor noticed that there was blood on Kiara leg and was glad, he didn't miss. Victor turned away and when he looked back she was gone. The same time as he looked back he heard was Kiara said, he was too late. Kiara had sliced his shoulder, Victor quickly used sonido to bring distance in between them. Victor laughed. "This is fun." Victor then raise his right hand not being able to raise his left. A spear came out of the ground and went straight toward Kiara.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:00 am

Kiara was happy to see the blood on her Zanpakuto she smiled, when Victor dashed off and sent a spear at her she jumped back, maybe not far enough... The spear caught her shoulder. She screamed and then looked at her shoulder. Now she was stuck, this was not over just yet. She scowled at Victor and tried to pull herself back, if she was careful she knew she could pull it out and not cause too much bleeding. She pushed back and th spear slid from her shoulder, the blood soaking into her white captain robe. Her breathing was heavy and she kept this distance. Why wasn't her plan working. This guy was different, every plan she had never failed, except now...
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:28 pm

Victor's left arm was now numb, Kiara must of cut Victor in a vital point. The blood was coming down faster than Victor had expected. He ripped off a piece of his shirt and rapped it around his shoulder covering the wound. "Well that will leave a scar." Victor looked back up at Kiara seeing that the spear had hit her. She was able to get it out though, blood dripping from her wound onto her robe. Victor raised his right hand and the last of the three spears came up from the ground next to Victor. The ten spears on the field all came back together making one spear again. "Are you OK, that looks pretty bad?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Kiara gave Victor a dirty look. " why would you care? I'm a shinigami, we are supposed to be enemies you know..." she said and picked her zanpakuto back up, " plus I'm fine..." she said an sighed, " I think I've had worse... maybe..." she said. She looked back to her wound and flinched, even the air hurt, she took off her captains robe and threw it aside. She would have to fix that up when she got the chance, maybe use a Kidou to heal it.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Victor looks down, shakes his head, and sighs. "I'm sorry to upset you, but..." Victor looks up at the sky, it looked like it was getting dark. "..... but I think you've got me all wrong. I may be an arrancar, but its just not my personality. I wont consider you my enemy, not yet at least." Victor smiles. "We just met." Victor stuck his spear into the ground and leaned up against it. "I just like fighting, it seams fun to me." Victor starts to laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:49 pm

Kiara looked just a bit surprised, everything the shinigami academy taught her, arrancar are not buddies. This was thrown out the window. She sighed and sat on the ground and examined her wound. I hurt a lot she poked it and pulled out dirt and rocks and almost cried. She sighed again.

" Sorry I stereotyped you so quickly..." she said softly, " It's just, most of the time arrancar are not supposed to be nice, but you are... it's odd... no offense though..." she said and used a little bit of spiritual energy to heal as much of the wound as she could before she ripped part of her pant-leg to wrap her shoulder. She had trouble with only one hand through and kept messing up.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Victor slid down and leaned up against his spear. The sky started to change color as the sun started to hit the horizon. It wasn't dark yet but the moon was starting to show, it looked like it was a fool moon. "Don't worry about it, it happens a lot." Victor smirks. "Besides, most of the arrancar I know aren't like me." Victor looked at Kiara and she started to heal her wound, it looked like it hurt. "I guess I'm like this because of my history..." Victor took out some bandages from his bag and pointed them at Kiara. "Do you need some?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:17 pm

Kiara smiled, " yeah that would help a lot. she said and walked over and sat next to him. she put her zanpakuto back in the guard and laid it on the ground before taking the bandages from Victor and sighing. " well, I don't remember anything before my years at the shinigami academy... I just woke up in some place and didn't even know who I was, I don't even know if Kiara is my real name. But it is now..." she said and bandaged up her wound.

She looked up at the sky and smiled, " it's going to be a pretty night..." she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Victor handed the bandages to Kiara and smiled. "Don't worry about your memory, most shinigami and arrancar can't remember their past." Victor looked up at the sky along with Kiara. "I consider you lucky to not remember, I would give anything to forget about the past. It can be a burden sometimes." The sun had gone down and Victor was right, it was a full moon. The stars were the brightest he had ever seen them. "This is my favorite place to go to at night, it's much different than Hueco Mundo."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Kiara sighed, " your favorite... " she smiled. " I wish I did know about my past..." she looked down at the ground, " I have these dreams, maybe they are my past of maybe their my imagination, but I see a man and women, they might be my mother and father... they seem nice... I want to know what love like that is like..." She turned her face and rubbed her eyes with her sleeve. She smiled and chuckled, " I'm sorry, I'm not usually this emotional..."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:20 pm

Victor looks at Kiara and smiled. "Don't worry about it, your memory will come back to you when needed." Victor looked into the forest that was lit up by the star filled night above them. "Those dreams your having,.... I had a few dreams like that before I got my memory back. So you might be getting your memory back sooner than you think. Who knows?" He looks down at his watch and sighs. Victor stands up and takes his spear out of the ground. "Well it looks like I have to go, it was nice meeting you." Victor looks at Kiara and smiles. "Hope we run into each other again." Victor starts walking as a portal appears infront of him. He walks in and the portal closes behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Victor VS Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS Kiara   Victor VS Kiara Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victor VS Kiara
Page 1 of 1