Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Radnix´s Kidou Lists

Go down 
AuthorMessage
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

Radnix´s Kidou Lists Empty
PostSubject: Radnix´s Kidou Lists   Radnix´s Kidou Lists Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:03 pm

Name: Dancing Sparks

Number: 80

Category: Hadou

Incantation: "Dance across the skin of my foe. Let him feel the pain of a million cuts that will not bleed. Waltz across my enemy, charges of destruction. Cause him to cry out for mercy. Dancing Sparks, Hadou # 80!"

Range: Target

Effect: The user gathers energy on their fingertips (not thumbs), when the energy is fully gathered (the speed being determined by their aptitude at Kidou) all eight bolts home straight onto their target. When the bolts strike they explode extremely violently almost certainly knocking the target of their feet. The explosions produce vast numbers of sparks that begin to dance over the target making countless small cuts until he or she rids themselves of the sparks. Each cut made by a spark is cauterized instantly, therefore they pose little threat to the recipient, however they do cause intense pain given the sheer number of them that exist.
This effect is halted if the user casts another kidou ON the target.

Last edited by «°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°» on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Radnix´s Kidou Lists   Radnix´s Kidou Lists Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Name: Realm of Silence

Number: 30

Category: Bakudou

Incantation:

Level 1 - "Revert everything back to nothingness. Release all the energy and feed them to the world. Not a single voice can be heard for thousands of miles. Emptiness left inside. Bakudou #30. Realm of Silence!"

Level 2 - "Angels of north, south, east and west. Restrain your voices and let them hear the absence of your graces. Let their screams of agony echo in their place. Bakudou #30, Realm of Silence!"

Range: 1km

Effect: The parent kidou of the forbidden "Area of Silence" spell. The user spreads his arms out and brings them forward with his palms opened wide, he recites the incantation for the spell to take effect. Realm of Silence creates a large seal on the ground that is able to negate almost every kind of reiatsu based technique known in existence.The seal covers a good one kilometer (1 km) in diameter and can negate any reiatsu based technique that are within the boundaries of the seal, whether they come from the sky or outside the affected area or even underground.

Although this Kidou restricts the use of Spells and Reiatsu range attacks, there are certain drawbacks to its use. The cost is too high and drains a lot of energy from anyone who wishes to use it. The user is restricted to using melee type attacks during the duration of its effect. And the spell cannot be cast unless its whole incantation is spoken

Other details:

Level 1:Normal effect (Captains,Vice-captains,1st,2nd and 3rd seat can only use this kidou level)

Level 2:Doubled the effect of level 1 (Captain Level only can use this kidou level)
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Radnix´s Kidou Lists   Radnix´s Kidou Lists Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:14 pm

Name: Divine Grace

Number: 70

Category: Bakudou

Incantation: Divine Lord, grant me the Grace to stand ahead, to Lead those before me to Victory as your Power guides me ahead. Let your Hand be my Favor, the shadow of Death passing o e'er me without Harm. Let your Hand be my Guardian against all that tries to Wound or Harm me. Let your Hand be my Angel, so that I may Triumph before You. Let no other Power interfere. Bakudou #70; Divine Grace.

Range: whole over the body of the user

Effect: Compresses the body's natural reiatsu into a strong 'layer' that coats over them that affords extreme, divine protection against all attacks. While this Bakudou is active, so long as the user is about to be dealt damage less than his or her current reiatsu, that damage is null completely. There is no upkeep or cost associated with this move; however, while this effect is active, the user cannot use or restore Reiatsu, and also cannot enter any released Zanpakutou forms. Any already released swords are reduced down to basic form (Sealed or Shikai for Permanent Shikai types).

Other detail: This Kidou will last until 5 posts.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Radnix´s Kidou Lists   Radnix´s Kidou Lists Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:42 pm

Name: Hadouken

Number: 99

Category: Hado

Incantation: Great King, ruler of the worlds, a guardian asks for your assistance. Lend me the strength to destroy the evils that plague society. Let my power rival the strength of the Titans themselves. Let this soul touch the legendary powers of old. Hadou #99, Hadouken!

Range: 2 km

Effect: A legendary and forbidden Kidou, rumored to possess the destructive power to vaporize a city block in an instant. Upon charging up this powerful Kidou, the user uses both of their hands to form a large controlled sphere of Kidou energy at their side. After and only after the sphere is formed they start the incantation. Once it is complete, the user surges an excess amount of Kidou energy through their arms which violently opposes the sphere in their hands causing it to become unstable. Then by swinging their arms out in the targeted direction, the sphere launches forward in a wave of energy twice the size of the user. The user can break the wave of energy at any time by grasping their hands together, which will cause it to explode as if it had hit a target.

Last edited by «°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°» on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Radnix´s Kidou Lists   Radnix´s Kidou Lists Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:43 pm

Name: Storm Gust

Number: 81

Incantation: Gather the northern wind and rain down its fury. Let all green become brown and let all rock become snow as the chilling cycle comes to ahead once again. Hadou #81, Storm Gust!

Range: everything within 40ft of the user is left snowed over

Effect: Wind and Ice are gathered in a massive force, heavy snow and large chunks of hail raining down on the field. The weather delivers a biting cold on ones enemies, frostbite level temperature violently shredding and assaulting their body until it is left completely numb. After the initial assault, everything within 40ft of the user is left snowed over; the snow formed more because of kidou energy than any drop in temperature.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Radnix´s Kidou Lists   Radnix´s Kidou Lists Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:45 pm

Name: Radiance

Number: 85

Incantation: Harmonious cruelty brings about a merciful end. Scorching pillars of twisted benevolence obey my call! Grant me the swift scorn to destroy all of those of the opposition; all who defy my will. Hadou #85 Radiance!

Range: These rays phase through all targets within the orbs field of vision (which is 50ft, meaning that they target anything within 100ft of the user)

Effect: When released, 9 large white orbs shot from around the user of towards the sky. The 9 orbs surround the user in a 50ft diameter and shoot down rays of light. These rays phase through all targets within the orbs field of vision (which is 50ft, meaning that they target anything within 100ft of the user). Once the rays have phase through each target, the being is stuck in the attack sight.

The giant orbs then begin to melt down, the pulsing light shooting through each and every target. The intense pressure of this attack, causes the insides of the target to be completely obliterated on contact with the spell, turning them into a hollow husk. However, the spell is weakened with every addition target and can still be survived by anyone with 3x the spiritual pressure of the user, however they will still take very heavy damage. Weaker beings on the under hand, will be completely destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radnix´s Kidou Lists   Radnix´s Kidou Lists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radnix´s Kidou Lists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Creation :: Kidou Creation-
Jump to: