Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:46 am

A large garganta appears on a barren lanscape somewhere in the world of the living. Out steps the first espada, Alado Coatl, scratching his head. "I wonder if he'll show up," he said, looking around to see nothing but the occasional cactus and rattlesnake. Alado picked up one of the latter and stated in a soft tone, "Hey there buddy. How are you?" He had a love for snakes. He couldn't explain it, but it probably had something to do with his days as a human. He set down the rattler and continued to wait for his prey.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachtruth.forumotion.com
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:19 pm

Radnix appeared at the sky where he detected a great force of reiatsu somewhere. Radnix went down to search where could be that reiatsu´s origin. After walking some minutes, Radnix has already seen the owner of that reiatsu. Radnix couldn't recognized who was it so he went near him. "Hey, what´s up?" he said, as Radnix was observing the unknown person in front of him. Some ideas were formed on his head, "an arrancar?" he thought within himself.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:23 pm

"An espada to be exact!" Alado said, appearing next to Radnix. "And you just happen to be my prey."
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:29 pm

So he was an Espada after all, he thought. Radnix didn´t know that he will be encountering an Espada. "Me? your prey?? I don´t think so" he replied as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:30 pm

"Why not? Planning on running away? I'll find you. Planning on fighting? I'll kill you." The espada smirked.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:33 pm

"Is that so?" he replied. "Then I have no choice but to fight you with all I got"..
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:34 pm

"Good luck. You'll need it to fight me." He appeared 20 feet away with his arm extended. "Cero." He shot out a cero at high speed.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:37 pm

His opponent suddenly shoot a cero towards Radnix.."What the?" then he shunpod sideward just to dodge the coming cero. "Hey!, calm down.." he said.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:39 pm

"Not when I'm hunting." He shot another cero at the shingami captain. "Now come on and fight."
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:42 pm

"Again!!!" he shunpod again but he was scratched while dodging the cero, his haori has been damaged.."Ohh man, this is my favorite haori!" he said..Radnix then unsheathed his zanpaktou and he charged his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:43 pm

"Perfect." He said, avoiding the charge. "Now time to have some fun!" He shot foward another cero and then charge from behind the cero, consealed by its size.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:46 pm

"Whoa!another cero" he said as he shunpod again upwards.."Is that all you can do?? shooting cero" he yelled while he was floating at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:49 pm

"No. Rapido cero!" Alado shot foward 8 cero at once at high speed, each aimed at Radnix. "Release your zanpaktou and I'll show you what I can do!"
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:54 pm

"Holy cow! Ok!" as he shunpod upwards,downwards just to dodged those ceros....."Raiku!" his zanpaktou then glowed and changed it´s appearance. (no need to describe the appearance of my shikai)

Last edited by «°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°» on Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:21 pm

"Please. Cero." Alado fired another cero and grabbed his zanpaktou. "Anytime you're ready to be a challenge, tell me."
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:40 pm

Radnix just stayed where he was as his zanpaktou glowed and fired a dark-colored electric energy blast towards the coming cero. After that, the cero and the electric energy blast collided and formed a hard blow of wind.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:49 pm

"Time for some fun!" Alado sonido'd behind Radnix. He slashed at him 10 times and smirked.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:59 pm

Radnix just used his zanpaktou to defend himself and he concentrated to give his opponent a counter attack by kicking his opponent. And so, after seeing an open chance he kicked his opponent with his right foot.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:04 pm

Alado avoided the kick with ease."I guess I should use my Resurreccion," he sighed. "Soar, Velozdios." His back grew spikes, his shoulders grew wings, he grew a tail, and his mouth grew fangs. "Now, let's fight arrancar to shinigami."
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:15 pm

"And so? then maybe I have to use also my bankai now"..."Bankai!" he yelled. Radnix dropped his sword into the ground and the ground began to ripple. The ground disappeared and a cylindrical column of 1,000,000 swords made out of electricity rises from the ground. Inside the cylinder, it is just like Radnix's zanpakuto world, even when you look through the swords, all you see is blackness. Radnix also gained angelic wings made of electricity, giving him 2x his normal speed and can use the energy blasts and barriers.

" Welcome to my world, Espada. You can't see anything but darkness, so prepare yourself " he said.

Last edited by «°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°» on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:26 pm

"Now if only I couldn't smell." Alado stuck out his now forked tounge and began to turn in Radnix's directions. "Feather!" 100 feathers flew at sonic speed towards Radnix. The razor edged sides slashed anything in their way.

OOC: Some reptiles smell with their tounge. When his resurreccion is release, he takes on reptilian and bird characteristics.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:32 pm

Radnix strikes his lightning black sword ( just like in the image of bankai sword ), thousands of the swords from the column, from a random place and random direction, comes flying surrounding Randnix. The thousands of swords then create a barrier of lightnings in order to defend Radnix from the coming attacks.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:42 pm

"Hehe. Looks like the swords block your scent." He turned his head to Radnix to reveal his eyes were glowing. "Guess what? Thermo-vision!" He saw the outline of radnix's body and flew upwards. "Serpent Swarm!" Snakes slithered from all directions, burrowing underground. The earth began to shake, and a pillar of serpents pushed upwards from under Radnix. "Block that."
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Radnix used his angelic wings to avoid all the serpents trying to push him by flying. As he already avoided all the serpents, Radnix then strikes again his sword so thousands of lightnings swords again were coming from the column, from a random place and random direction, comes flying to the Espada now. "You can't escape now!"..
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:58 pm

"So full of yourself. Morning Star." Alado summoned a large star to the battle field and used it to block the swords. He then threw it at Radnix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]   Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alado vs Radnix [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next