Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alet Rondel
8th Division Captain
8th Division Captain

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-11

The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:23 pm

Alet had just gotten his next assignment that is suppose to reside in Hueco Mundo, in Las Noches, the name, Vergil. He looks at the paper as he heads to the research department. "The old captain commander, should be tuff, eh Makie." It looked like he was talking to himself until someone replied, it was his zanpaktou. "Yup! Sounds fun." Alet walks into the research department. "I'm here!" Someone walks out and over to Alet. "Ah, Alet, welcome." He brings Alet over to the other side of the room. "Here it is, this is a new portal, so it should bring you straight to Las Noches but it could mess up, so be careful." Alet smiles. "No problem." He starts walking in but trips right before. "Hehe, oops." He gets back up and walks in. The portal spits him out in the White Sand Desert. "Dammit! Where are we." "Looks like we're in the White Sand Desert, Alet."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Vergil appeared out of a dark portal from behind the shinigami. His Espada cloak covered half his face. He looked at the shinigami, and tilted his head. "Hello mister captyten..." Vergil just stared with a fake curious look, his zanpakuto was hiden under the cloak, since the captians of Seretei knew what it looked like. His hands were in the pockets to hide the cursed black arm he had. He also changed his eye color, to make it a light hazel, since his put some red into the silver eyes. His hair was down covering up most of the top half of his head, so his face was almost concealed from sight. He wore his robes that did not have his Infinto symbol shown.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
8th Division Captain
8th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Alet smiled and started circling the mysterious man in the espada cloak. "Hello there!" He looked at the cloak and at that moment he felt the reatsu coming off the man, it was incredible. "Alet, there is something weird about this man." Alet stopped in his tracks, facing the man. "Ya, I already found out he is..... an espada!" He started laughing as he pointed a finger at the man. "No, Alet, can't you tell, this man is...." At that moment, she was cut off, and Alet started talking. "I guess, we will have to fight now, wont we?" He pulled out his zanpaktou from inside his captains robe.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:29 pm

"No need, too lazy." Vergil's acting was better than he thought, he titled his head in his craziness. He could hear the captains zanpakuto's manifestation talking to him. He liked how the captain kept cutting it off. Vergil took his left hand out his pocket and placed the hand behind his head scratching it. "What you needy?" Vergil started a small cero in his right pocket, but made it so small that it would not be able to be sensed.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
8th Division Captain
8th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:23 am

Alet smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "If you say so." Makie started to try to tell Alet something again. "Alet, you need to listen to me, this man is..." She got cut off again as Alet started to talk. "Ya I know Makie, he's nice isn't he." Alet started to search through his captains robe and pulled out a picture. He showed the picture to the man, it was a picture of Vergil in his captain commander robe. "I'm looking for this fella, have you seen him?" He then felt the presence of a cero being charged up. Alet jumped onto the man's shoulders and started patting his head. "Now, now, I thought you said you didn't want to fight."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:56 pm

"That picture is a bad one o' me I would say." Vergil's spiritual power flowed emensly throughout the desert. He jumped forward and tucked into a roll. He stood up and brushed off the dirt on his robes. "Now look here, you got my robes dirty...I don't like it when people dirty me." Vergil lifted his arms up and his robe that was covering his face fell off onto the ground and revealed his face. His arm was completely black. His silver hair pushed back from the reitsue. As he pulled his zanpakuto out which he managed to seal up with great difficulty and some persuasion. "I am sorry, I did not want this to become a fight, but since you are here to try and dispose of me, I cannot allow you to leave freely without feeling my wrath and power."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Teketsa appeared not to far away from the two as the sand blasted everywhere and raised his hand to stop it. His sword was now at his side and he only wore a coat, pants and some shoes looking over at Vergil he didnt seem to really care. If Vergil really started breaking out Teketsa could stop him the best he could bu it would be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
8th Division Captain
8th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Alet looked down at the picture and jumped off of the man's shoulders. "You're right this picture isn't a very good picture of you, wait a minute..." He looked up at Vergil with a bright smile on his face. "You're Vergil! Makie, he's Vergil!" "Yes I know, I've been trying to tell you that!" Alet laughed a little bit. "Oh, sorry Makie, well lets get this done with." Alet took back out his zanpaktou as Vergil's reatsu started to pick up wind and make sand fly everywhere. "Protect me with your golden trust, Makie Shinpyou!" Alet's zanpaktou turns into two golden sais. "Ready Makie?" "Ready, Alet!" Alet takes his stance ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:22 pm

Vergil placed his zanpakuto onto his shoulder and picked up more reitsue. The reitsue started to form into sight as blood red spikes bursting from Vergil's heart. "Devistate their souls...Yami." Vergil's zanpakuto bursted out and into a long broadsword. It has a skull for a hilt guard with glowing ruby eyes. It's mouth was open and dripping blood. Some of the blood dripped onto Vergil's shoulder staining his white robes. "Ugh, again with the blood dripping. Not on my robes Yami." Yami hardly spoke to Vergil anymore just used reitsue to talk since now, all Vergil fought were people that could hear him so didn't want people knowing his plans. "Your little papers should tell you...I never make the first move."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
8th Division Captain
8th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:05 am

Alet Rondel smiled. "I wouldn't know, I only read the names." He lets out a small laugh and then starts charging up his reatsu, this makes his captains robe fly off. "I do remember hearing about Yami though, pretty interesting, don't ya think Makie?" Makie giggled. "Yup." Alet flipped on of his sais in the air and when it landed back in his hand he was gone. "Behind you." Alet was behind Vergil with his sais pointing at him, a beam of gold lightning came out of each and straight toward Vergil. "That was great Makie!" She giggled again. "Thanks Alet."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:42 pm

Teketsa grumbled as the fight went on, His clothes were getting all dirty so he usd air to put up a small sheild. He wondered when he would interfere and what side he would take. Vergil, Even in his insanity would know that Teketsa was merely playing with him if he joined Alets side. But Alet did have bankai and could be a fun apponent to take on. He was studying Alets move and saw the immense speed and the beam of lighting. It didnt seem that strong but it was probably ment to be rapid fired. Just to stir up the fight a bit and show that he was there he fired a Rapido Cero directly into the middle of the two of them making a decent size exsplosion and he grinned. This would be fun
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Vergil shunpo'd to the air to get away from the lightening and what felt like Teketsa's cero. Yami was pulled back behind Vergil with reitsue licking the blade. He swung the blade in a cresent arc blasting towards the captain. He knew it wouldn't do much, but he was just toying with the captain. Since the captain only read names and looked at pictures, then he wouldn't know about Vergil's hellish transformation. His eyes flashed black, as the black on his arm was consuming his whole body. As it consumed his face, the black eyes, when pitch white, as if someone was looking at heaven. He was then pitch black and his espada robes turned to black captain robes. He was in stage one of his transformation. Waiting for the captain to reach his bankai before the fun. Yami was now more rabid than before, shifting the end near the hilt into a serated blade. The mouth now open wider, trying to steal the reitsue around. "Teketsa...why are you here. And also mister captain...don't try cheap tricks like that. I had an apprentice who liked to do that, but he grew afraid of me."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
8th Division Captain
8th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:45 pm

Alet jumped back dodging the attack. He smiled an ended up laughing a little. He started to talk in a mockingly voice. "Sorry Vergil, I should have known better." He turned around to look at the other vizard that was here. He waved at the vizard and turned back around to Vergil. "I'm sorry but people like you don't scare me, right Makie." Makie giggled again. "Right Alet!" Alet started pacing back and forth. "So CC, aren't you going to show me what you can do, your techniques most likely changed a little since you left right?" 'CC' was referring to Vergil, the old Captain Commander of Soul Society. "By the way, the sky isn't such a good place to be." Alet shot another beam of gold lightning but this time into the sky, a few seconds later, clouds formed and lightning started to shoot down from the sky. (The lightning will last for three post.) Three bolts of golden lightning went straight at Vergil. In the mean time Alet turned around to see Teketsa. Alet disappeared and reappeared in front of Teketsa. "Hi, I'm Alet and this is Makie." Though the only form Makie had in shikia and sealed form was a weapon, Alet still liked introducing her. "Hi There!"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:35 pm

"Ha you should read on your opponent more." Since when there was lightening the clouds were around the desert, making it darker out. When the dark was there Vergil had more power. He slipped into the dark realm and slowly rose up out of the captain's shadow. He had his sword still on his shoulder. He wanted more fun, but now Teketsa was going to get in his way. "I'm behind you...mister capyten."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:17 pm

Teketsa just flipped back and saw all the clouds, They were annoying and he had a idea, He took them and concentrated them in to a small ball while in mid air jumped higher and higher then combined his cero with this ball of energy and looked down to Vergil and Alet, He was just having fun with Vergil so he knew this would not hurt him but the one thing was is Vergil was the only one who know that he was just playing. His power had grown so immense it would seem fatal to some. With this all said Teketsa fired this massive ball of energy down at the two laughing "Oi! Cmon Captain! You like clouds you should taste um for yourself, And Vergil. Dont Patronize me. I can be here if I want. It gets borin, Dontcha Know He is still laughing and with air Even while he is IN mid air he make a small "box" that he leans apon "You know I like being Entertained. And so does Kuroi Dorogan. Hehehe."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
8th Division Captain
8th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:05 pm

Alet smiled. "Makie." A gold light started to appear before Alet and Vergil. "Right! Makie Shimpyou!" The golden light that appeared before Alet and Vergil solidified and made a shield, holding back the attack. Once the attack stopped the shield started to fall apart, Alet was gone. Alet appeared on top of Teketsa's shoulders. "That was interesting Mr. Teketsa." He started tapping his head. "Wasn't it Makie." She giggled. "Yup!" He jumped off of his shoulders and started walking back to Vergil. "Sorry I protected you Mr. Vergil, but you were behind me so I might as well." At that moment a large amount of reatsu filled the area coming from Alet, it was almost as high as Vergil's. After each step he took, lightning started to strike where his foot had stepped. He smiled at Vergil. "Looks like I have underestimated you Vergil, but that won't stop me from doing my job. You can make the next attack."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:41 pm

"You should not have said that, or attempted to save me. I cannot believe you wasted your reitsue for an attack you can just take a step away from.' Vergil had started to mock Teketsa of his strength, since he didn't really like him. Vergil swung his blade around his back throwing it up. As his blade was in the air he spun around really fast with a white glow in his hand. As his faced the captain his hand was glowing. "White...CERO." The cero was shot at the captain. Before it at got near its target, 4 feet in front of the captain the cero imploded, disrupting the hydrogen molecules in the air causing a larger explosion. As the dust was clearing a shot of reitsue flew of Vergil's zanpakuto, since when the explosion was going on, he grabbed his blade and shot another dimension slash at the captain.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:46 pm

"Teketsa see's the attack and his eyes widen. Things were going to get bad if this continued and pulled out his blade that was radiating with black energy as he placed his hand at it he swung it in mid air "Breathe, Kuroi Dorogan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" This wave was massive enough to most likley stop the cero and the slash and appeared on the ground as the dust flew everywhere growling "I guess im going to have to fight you, Arent I." The density around the area was choking up and then he raised his hand into the air, The sand was annoying him so all he said was one word. "Disperse.
"
All of the sand in the air was blasted away and the sand we were now standing on was rock hard, An did not blow or move "Now we can properly fight without any distractions. Let's do this"
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
8th Division Captain
8th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Alet was just standing there while the cero was heading towards him, the only thing is that he was standing the other way. "Alet there's a...." Alet did what he usually did and interrupted Makie. "I know, I know Makie, there's two of them." "No!!! Behind you!!!" Before Alet got the chance to turn around the cero exploded, though no sounds of screams came from where Alet was. When the sand started to clear, and Alet was visible he was seen on the floor sucking his thumb. Alet sticks out his thumb and shows it to Vergil, the was a cut on it and a tear dropping from his eye. "Owww.... that *sniffle* hurt *sniffle* you cut me." He stood up and looked around the area was now stone and he now had two opponents. "Wah!? Now thats not fair, two against one?! Oh well, I guess I'll make it even, ready Makie?!" "Ready, you can trust me!" Alet stook his sais out and they started to glow. "BANKAI!!!" The light separated making two lights, the first one went back to normal, his two golden sais, but the other light formed into a girl holding the same two golden sais, it was Makie. "We're ready Mr. Vergil!"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Vergil glared at Teleksa and at the captain. "I guess it can't be helped..." Vergil's reitsue flared around him cracking the ground around him. His eyes went black and his cursed body went back to normal. His sword's tip was in the ground and his hand still on the hilt. As his reitsue spilled into the air he yelled, "BANKAI!" As Vergil went into his bankai form, he has a small katana, that looked like a sealed zanpakuto, his espada robes changed to a blue over coat like back in the 1800s. His hair was pushed back and spiked. "I'm sorry Alet Rondel, captain of the 8th Division, for my rudeness. I should have shown you my power before hand, but yeah I would have played with you more, and this vizard had to come and ruin our fun. Do not worry he is not your opponent. You told you zanpakuto that it was two against one towards you but in reality it is you and the vizard against me. This vizard has been trying to steal my title for a long time." Vergil's zanpakuto started to glow with purple reitsue, the sword was still in its guard. He swung his zanpakuto in a range to get both the captain and the vizard with one shot. "DIMENSION SLASH!" The blast of reitsue soared at the two opponents, but when it was reaching a close it spilt it two one going at the captain the other at the vizard. "I told you never to interfere in my battles Teketsa."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Teketsa let out a sigh and raised his blade up and grumbled "You know I wasent like Sarrow, Vergil. I dont like following your orders." Teketsa saw the dimension slash rush at him and really didnt seem to care, he hadent used his bankai in quite a long time and knew this dimension slash wasent going to be blocked without him going to into bankai so he raised his eyebrown and his reiatsu flared everywhere causing him to float and destroy the ground around him, He put his sword up by his head and his eyes radiated with air and yelled one word "BANKAI" After he said this his reaitsu blew the ground away and he swung his sword in mid air sending a wave to repel the dimension slash, When the dust cleared his arm was in black armor and a black sword with a green energy as the blade replaced it, He also had black armored wings, A sash, and his other hand had a wind seal on it letting him control air freely. "And just by the way.........I am not on him side, Nor Am I on yours so both of you, Take this!" He jumped into the air and swung his sword directly toward the two of them and said this "Lets do this Kuroi-Dorogan, Kuroi Ryuujin!!!!!!!" The world around them became extremely dark and a massive black dragon comes out of it sending wind and (heated reiatsu) Fire everywhere, it was big enough that the two of them would have to work together to attack it. He would be quite tired afterwords but this was to test if in a sence of crisis, could they work together
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
8th Division Captain
8th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:59 pm

Alet put one hand one one side of his headd and the other hand on the other side on his head, he started to run in circles, confused. "Makie, Makie! What do I do, What do I do?" Makie grabs his by the shoulders and started shaking him. "Alet snap out of it, we're in the middle of a battle!" Alet laughed and nodded. "Your right!" He clenched his fist and Makie did the same, they were both facing the dragon coming towards himself and Vergil. "Alet, just do your stuff, your offense, I'm defense." Alet nodded, the dragon was almost near them. "Makie, do have another shield left." Makie nodded. "Yes, two!" Makie's form started to change and she reformed into the golden shield again and appeared in front of. The dragon clashed against Makie, making sparks fly everywhere, this attack was strong, but not strong enough to make a direct hit. Makie started to get pushed back and slammed into Alet, making dust fly everywhere. Once the dust had cleared, Alet appeared next to Makie, both on the floor. Blood was dripping from Alet's head and Makie had a few scratched. Alet looked at Makie and smiled. "Thank you Makie." Makie smiled back. "My pleasure! Are you okay?" She giggled. "Yup, I'll be fine, I've had worse, the thing is the battle has just begun." Alet stands up and points at Vergil and steers at him, then sticks out his tongue. "I didn't protect you!" He couldn't keep a straight face and laughed a little. Alet then put back on the same face and pointed at Teketsa. "Bring it ooooooooon!!!" He stook out his tongue and gave him the evil eye.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Vergil looked at the attack that Teketsa had brought down upon the captain. He was not impressed on how the captain managed to block the attack. He also began to wonder why Teketsa was really there. "You both bore me." Vergil was then behind the captain and had a cero charged in his hand. The cero was starting to screech from the pressure of the reitsue. Vergil thrusted his hand at the captain. While Vergil was attacking the captain with the condensed cero, another Vergil rose from Teketsa's shadow. V2 jumped up at Teketsa and at a close range he blasted another Dimension Slash at Teketsa. "Die! Both of you!"

OOC: Post 1 SD
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Since this was a weak Dimension Slash because of the speed it was made he placed his hand on it throwing him backwards but still slowing it down, With his other hand he charged a cero and fired it directly onto the dimension slash stopping it in the air and then let his bankai fade away. Teketsa was specail because he could actually in the middle of a fight Stop and Start bankai, He then raised his sword and swung it into the middle of the air and it bursted into one hundred million black roses that flew around both me and V2, He then with one swish flick all of the flowers soared down onto V2 with incredible speed attempting to stop him from attacking him further.

OOC: Sorry for not that long of post
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
8th Division Captain
8th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:55 pm

Alet Rondel stuck one finger in one ear and another finger in the other hear, taking away the searching sound from the cero being thrown at him. "Stop, thats annoying!" He said this in a winging manner, the sound of the screeching was bothering him a lot and he couldn't stand it. Makie giggled, but then tugged on Alet's robe. Alet nodded his head and along with Makie they both did a flip over Vergil as he thrusted the cero at them. Alet ended up on Vergil's shoulders and Makie right behind him. "Don't think of me as boring, the battle has just begun, aru." Makie then walked in front of Vergil as Alet jumped off his shoulders, she started to poke him lightly with her sais. "Ummmm, Mr. Vergil, my name is Makie, its nice to meet you! Do you think you can show me how you do that dimension slash thingy magigy?" While Makie was talking to Vergil, Alet jumped up into the air and threw at punch at Vergil's face, and with the other hand he tried to stab Vergil's side with one of his sias. While in the air he was smiling and at the edge of laughing. "Sorry Makie, for interrupting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)   The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Latest Target, Vergil (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next