Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:37 pm

Vergil started to laugh "Do not try to hard to match my reitsue. I will start slow for you." Vergil's transformation was consumed to his right forearm. He cracked his neck and stood in a defensive stance. He lowered his reitsue so that it matched Teketsa's. "I don't really care for a title like these, I would think King of Hell, is good for me. Oh yeah you can't have that, you could have Infinito." Vergil then stood lower, almost crouching like he was a wild beast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:42 pm

Teketsa smiles and lowers his sword letting his reiatsu fade "So when is the takeover starting. Im not going to be in it. But make sure to destroy the 6th Division quarters. I hid a little somthing in there that will....aid you in the destruction of the Seretei." He sheathed his sword and looked at Vergil "I understand that the transformation was a test to see who fears you and will run away. And who will stay. Like me." He grinned again and laughed a little

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:44 pm

"I do not plan on taking over Seretei, I am just simply collecting what is mine..." Vergil dashed at Teketsa, knowing this was a good chance to kill him. Before his swung his blade he disappeared and reappeared back to the spot he stood. He wanted to see if Teketsa would flinch or not. "You know how about we take a little trip to Hell, Victor did not like it that much." Vergil pushed darkness all around them, gaining its speed and inching its way to consume Teketsa to bring him down to hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Teketsa just stood there. Waiting, He didnt flinch when the sword came at him, Hea mabay hell was a good vacation home!

OOC: ALL TO SAY, Pun!

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:50 pm

As the darkness consumed Teketsa, it brought them to an area where Vergil knew would not frighten Teketsa. He didn't want him to run in fear, but where would he go. "You know I could just leave you here." Vergil could just leave him there, Teketsa didn't know how to escape from Hell. Nor could he tell where in Hell, they were. "Lets go, action needs to begin, or my underlings will get restless and you will have to fight for your life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:53 pm

Teketsa worldlessly follow Vergil, He wasent really worried about trying to escape since he could live here and fend for himself. It wasent a very important thing to him to die. His only purpose was to be strong. And protect his little ones so they could become more like him.

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Vergil snapped his fingers, and a dozen demons, appeared from the blood soaked ground. The demons were hooded with their hands scrapped and the skin pealing off or hanging. "These are my "royal guard" they will accomadate you." Vergil then waved his hand and the demons, jumped at Teketsa drawing their blood soiled swords from underneath their cloaks. He would tire Teketsa out, since he knew Teketsa could only withstand this onslaught of undying beings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:19 pm

Teketsa raised his hand and arm to block 5-6 of the blades. But his real heirro only affected as his arms and he growled slightly as he felt one of there blades cut into his flesh and pulled his sword out swinging it at the one who had just cut them and jumped backwards placing his hand on his blade then raising it into the air yelling and brang it down toward them "BREATHE! KUROI DOROGAN" This wave was more powerful then Vergil had ever seen Teketsa use and it was just minor for him. But he was still hurt and you could see that from getting cut in his left leg made him angrie. He didnt know if he could kill these things. He just wanted them gone.

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Vergil snapped his fingers again after Teketsa had used the attack. The demons rebuilt themselves and once again started their rampage towards him. "You cannot kill these beings, so just give up."

OOC: all i can do or say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:48 pm

Teketsa smiled and landed on the ground "You know giving up isnt my thing." He knew that if he couldn't kill these things. Then he would prevent them from harming him and placed his hands out closing his eyes as the reiatsu density in the area doubled and air started to compresses around the 12 trying to bind them.

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:48 am

OOC: i dont understand what you are doing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:59 am

OOC: Compressing and trapping them

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:04 pm

OOC:compressing your reitsue?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:13 pm

OOC: im trapping them so they cant hurt me. Thats it.

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:58 pm

OOC:but how?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:29 pm

OOC: I control air. Just wrap it around them and condense it

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:30 am

OOC:well ok then you should have said that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:24 pm

OOC: Just post!

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:53 am

Vergil pulled his zanpakuto from it's sash on his back. He purged the blade with his reitsue and jumped to the air. He then used the spirit particles in the air to push off after Teketsa. He swung his blade releasing the reitsue on the zanpakuto. "Dimension Slash."

OOC: sorry its short i gotta get used to rp'ing again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Since there was massive hollow energy in the area he seemed to grow dark and opened a hand as his mask appeared on his face and his bankai form already enter, but this time it was just one single black katana and his hollow form was all over him, But insted of the reagular hollow form transformation spikes grew on his arms and legs and his mask was that of a wolves and he looked at Vergil cutting the Dimension Slash in half with massive energy "Vergil, This is my Transformation(Not like change forever thing, like Ichigos in 352" He appeared infron of vergil with neck breaking speeds and slashed a wave of reiatsu then got behind him and charged a massive cero and pointed it at vergil "Shunko, Cero" This Cero wasent like the others that vergil had seen. It wasent the same and was completely knew so he couldnt figure it out.

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:01 pm

OOC: im not trying to be an ass, but how did you transform?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:41 pm

OOC: you have massive hollow stuff around here, Remeber. Hollows that commit horrible sins Before death go here. = Losa people LOL

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:00 am

yeah...so how did you transform, you aint hollow, and you cant eat souls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:05 pm

((Vizards have ulti hollow transformation))

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:03 pm

OOC: what do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next