Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Empty
PostSubject: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Teketsa sat in the dark room that was where the Vizards met. He wasent worried about the other Vizards being comfortable since they couldn't afford or even get fancy things like the Shinigami or the Arranacar. There was somthing big going on and he needed to see how many Vizards really did respect him and follow his rule. He thought back when he just became a Vizard and remebered how he always looked up to Koori wanting his power. And knew that there were probably some in the vizards that wanted his power. He already knew that Sarrow did, But he had heard that alot of Vizards were joining. There was also the fact that the Arranacar and Vergil are planning somthing. So He wanted them all to know to be on there toes. So he waited for them to arrive

View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:47 pm

Sarrow arrived first. " Hey Tek." He pulls out a bottle from one of his pockets and takes a drink. He was tired from partying last night so he wanted to get this meeting over with. He smiled when he remembered the party. There had been alot of hot babes. " So why did you call this meeting? I've got things to do man. Specifically sleep." Sarrow yawns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:34 pm

Teketsa was slightly annoyed by the friendlyniss of Sarrow and didnt like being called "Tek" "Do not call me Tek. And your "Partying" Is a foolish way to waste your life. You couldve been attacked at any molment. And sleeping is in itself stupid. Now stop with the friendlyniss and sit down. Im going to take as long as I want to in this meeting. There is much going on and much to talk about" He folded his hands and let out a deep breath staring at the rest of the open seats. He wasent In the mood for Silly, Stupid Vizards. Now was the time to be serious. He was fixing that about himself in the first place and He didnt want retarted vizards with him. Not in this time, Or they would die. Especially with the uprising of Arranacar and Shinigami.

View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:07 pm

" Fine. You don't need to get so uptight." Sarrow was serious half the time but he believed life could end to fast and you needed to live it. He gets to one of the chairs and sits down. " So anyone else slated to come or are we the only ones coming?" Sarrow wondered where his friend Zorkon was. He hadn't seen him in a while. He then pulls out Ryuujin and starts polishing its blade. Sarrow also takes out a bottle of his special drink and takes a sip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:19 pm

Teketsa growled at Sarrow when he took a drink. He didnt watn to see him drinking infront of all the others. So he blasted Air directly toward the drink attempting to knock it over. "For your imformation everyone is supposed to come. And I need ALL of you here before I can even Talk about what I need to (Excluded quit people n stuff) So act tougher. Your my best Elite Vizard and I dont need them to think its good to "slack off" This isnt just a meeting about the topic. Its about strength."

View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:45 pm

" Okay." Sarrow catches his drink before it is knocked over. " Please don;t knock this over it isn't liquor its something I make myself." Sarrow puts the lid on it and he puts it back in his topic. He also puts Ryuujin away. " And hey you I don't slack off I have fun." Sarrow really didn;t like insulted but he enjoyed being called the strongest Elite Vizard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:58 pm

Teketsa squints his eyes and looks at Sarrow "Its not about having fun. These new-kids want to have fun and be easy. And you yourself know thats what will kill them. There not as strong as us and they cant afford to slack off like we can. They dont have the skill. Thats why Im putting you in charge of leading the new students." He lets out another deep breath and waits intently for the new recruits. He would have to teach them them about there hollow masks fully. Since he had mastered his.

View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:24 pm

" So I have to teach every single newb? I don't think I can do that. I mean what if one of them gets on my nerves? They could end up sleeping with the fishes" Sarrow was serious. He hated when people weaker than himself ticked him off. He could handle it the first few times but after a while he was ready to slit their throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Teketsa let out a sigh and looked at Sarrow "You just need to make sure that they dont get killed and if there hollow is....devolped, As yours and Mine was. Then you need to bring them to me, I dont need any super-powerful hollows running around in this city. Just make sure that they can shunpo fast enough to get away from Vergil and Flailer and we will be fine" He thought back at the rampage that was taming his own hollow and also thought of Sarrows, If they got this bad then there would have to be blood. And most likley. Since the first full-transformation is the most powerful, He'd have to even fight or kill some of these new kids.

View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:56 pm

" Sure I can do that. But I don't think they'll have to worry about Alado. He wouldn't attack unless provoked." Sarrow tried to recall some memories of fights with his brother and none came to mind. He smiled because he could actually baack his words up first hand experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Vergil walked out from the darkness with a demonic smile on his face. The vizard leader was afraid of him, and so wasn't Sarrow. Vergil was gonna have fun provoking the vizards. He took a chair and sat down in it, just looking at the two, he had heard their arguement, and thought it was funny. He took a deep breath and began to talk. "I knew about this meeting from a little underling of yours. His squeals, made me tingle with excitement. Oh and if you are still confused...I killed him." Vergil started to laugh wildy, almost falling off of his seat. He just wanted them to attack so that he may get a little fight. He hasn't been out of Los Noches in ages, so maybe this excersise is good for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiji Dozu
Vizard
Reiji Dozu

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character
Character's Name::

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:07 pm

Reiji walks into the dark meeting room, letting out a big yawn and rubbing his eyes. He felt like he's been asleep for a thousand years but it had only been a few days. Anyway, he was awake, active and ready to fight again. "hello, everyone, how much have i missed in the last few days?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:28 pm

Teketsa rolled his eyes at Vergils appearance. Teketesa wasent going to get provoked by him and really didnt care. This meeting was about the new Vizards being able to defend themselves from Shinigami and Arranacar when Vergil's takeover began. Teketsa was happy to see Reiji enter the room because now Teketsa wouldn't have to just talk to Vergil, The Crazy Man who was now falling out of his seat or Sarrow. Teketsa gave Reiji a cold smile and said. "Welcome, Reiji. I see it hasent been long since you just become a Vizard, If you would please sit down. Im asigning you to Sarrow, As your master for combat. And myself for your Hollow trainer." Teketsa then rolled his eyes and looked at Vergil "I dont care if he's dead. Is he coming to the meeting or not, And please....Get ahold of yourself and dont scare the new kids, Okay? At least that much is all I require." He then went back to fiddling with a coin he had found on the table.

View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:38 pm

Sarrow looks at Reiji. " You better be ready Reiji I'm working you to the damn bone." Sarrow smiles he was gonna have fun kicking Reiji's ass. " Hey Vergil." Sarrow was kind of supprised to see Vergil. " I didn't thin you liked slumming with the rest of us. I mean your never out of Las Noches now-a-days."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:49 pm

"Yeah well, time can never pass with an infinte being." Vergil stood up and grabbed another chair to stack on his chair so that he could sit higher than Teketsa, he didn't want to be an equal to them. But soon the time would come when they would see the true Vergil, or it could happen sooner if they provoked Vergil into a fight here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:37 pm

Teketsa didnt really mind that Vergil was taking a second seat. He had already struck in his mind that he would not provoke nor fight with Vergil at this meeting. This wasent the time for the petty games. The Shinigami were becoming weaker and weaker and the arranacar stronger and stronger. This was a meeting to see how many Vizards were actually with us and If they had there loyalty in us. Vergil was just a Ego-filled maniac who always wanted power (Mean huh?) and he didnt have time for him right now. His main concern was to save the new kids before they joined another. Or died trying. He had to now teach them that socializing with other races like the Shinigami and Arranacar was bad. And they arent supposed to just become friends with them. He himself would have to get much much stronger if he wished to stay up with the other leaders, Which brought in his mind to the fact that the Shinigami had no Captain Commander after Vergil left so they were in a sitting duck period. The Shinigami were slowly dieing off as less and less captains atteneded. Or even got up from there beds as the Arranacar and Vizards ruled the land. At the molment all three factions where passively staying how there are. But Teketsa knew, He knew this peace could not be held much longer, And when it happened, The Vizards. Would Be Ready.

Last edited by Teketsa Kisuke on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making it Italic)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiji Dozu
Vizard
Reiji Dozu

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character
Character's Name::

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:09 am

Reiji smiled and sat on the floor. "im gonna like combat training alot it seems......." Reiji looked at the three vaizards. "infinite being? huh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:41 am

"Yes I am the infinite being." Vergil rose from his chair...s. He turned so that his back was shown to the vizard, the infinite symbols showed on his back. Slowly it turned a pure white color as around the symbol started to turn pitch black. The transformation was going to show, since he had to show what he meant. He would not make the transformation final, just so that his body is pure black, which happened almost instantaniously. He then moved to look at the vizard. "I am the King of Hell." Vergil's eyes were as white as snow, the only thing visible in the darkness. He then took his seat as he waited for the responce of the other two vizards. Even though they have seen this before. The true transformation would make they eyes widen, and make them run away in fear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:37 am

" Damn not that form again." Sarrow had seen it before and it was so powerful he had barely escaped. He didn't want anything like that to happen again. His hand slid to Ryuujin's hilt just as a precaution even though he knew he wouldn't be able to stop Vergil.

Last edited by Dragondude62 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:19 pm

Teketsa remained calm in this dispute and looked at Vergils transformation. "Well then, Vergil are you going to show us your full transformation, Since I know you now have obtained it." Unlike Sarrow he had gained a small amount of wisdom and calmly watched Vergil not putting his hand on his sword unless needed. Also He knew that when his transformation went he would most likley go crazy so he waved his hand making Renu, His battle pet. Leave the premises. He also gave Reiji a defensive glare to say that what Vergil was about to see is stricktly confidencial and It could possibly hurt him. If Vergil went insane Teketsa would find him and protect Sarrow and Reiji at all costs

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:29 pm

"Why are you all so fidgity? I don't bite...that much." Reitsue flared around Vergil it was a bright blue color. When Vergil started to push more reitsue out it turned blood red. He then was consumed by the darkness around them wrapping around his limbs. As the darkness lifted up slowly, he could be seen from his feet to his head slowly. He was pitch black, with armor looking skin. His knees had a point to it which reached his waist. His chest had small horns on it, with a pentagram in the middle, to symbolize Hell. His hands were claw like now. With his forarm having Hell's armor. His elbow pointed like his knee, but went almost to two inches from his shoulders. He had shoulder plates that pointed out and down. When Vergil moved, there were blood red lines moving all along his body, those were his veins. His face was pitch black, with pure white eyes and hair. His hair was spiked up. On his back there was a cloak to hide his sword, so that everyone thought he didn't use Yami in this form. The cloth was also wrapped around his lower face. What was under his cloth was his mouth, with sharp teeth. The infinite symbol was burned off when he transformed. He took a step closer to Teketsa, and the step burst darkness outwards. "So do you tremble with fear."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:48 pm

" *I have no manners.*." Sarrow shunpos out of the room. He didn't need to get killed by Vergil's power. His powers were still becoming stronger and he needed more time before he had any chance of surviving against Vergil. Sarrow hpes that Reiji had enough sense to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:09 pm

Teketsa grumbles and looks at Vergil without fear "Now you've scared them away. Im not scared of you, Vergil He looks at Reiji and tells him with a hand motion to leave. He didnt want him to get hurt

OOC: all to say

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Vergil saw that they all had fear about him, even though Teketsa said he didn't fear Vergil, he knew he was. Vergil put his hand to his back, where his cloak was. "You should keep this a secret." Vergil took Yami from his back. The blade had stayed the same from his transformation. He just stared at Teketsa, wanting to know his reaction. Apparently with his hand gesture he wanted to fight Vergil. "Lets make this interesting, winner takes the loser's title."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Teketsa stood up and looked at Vergil "I will defend my title. But do you truley want it?" He placed his hand beside his sword and slowly drew it out making a small reeeeekk noise as he pulled it out. His blade was radiating with Reiatsu as Vergils was. He didnt care if he won or lost this battle. He knew it was going to eventually happen so he just looked at Vergil and said this "I will defend my title." He then blasted more reiatsu outside of his body trying to match Vergils

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)   VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIZARD MEETING (NEWBIES+ALL PLZ COME)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next