free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Share | 

The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:11 pm

Sarrow appears in the barrier. He had decided on this spot for the transformation he was going to undergo because it could contain the reiatsu he was expecting to leak out. Sarrow had no shirt on knowing it would be futile to put one on since it would probably be torn. He started to meditate waiting for Tek and Sora.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:17 pm

Teketsa appears and looks at Dragon. "It is going to hurt immensly. But once I touch the gauntlet it will envolpe your body. You will go into a cacoon and then Reappear as Ryuujin himself. From there it is up to you. Let him win and roam free. Or take back over gaining substantial power."

"Killed Once, Now Reborn."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:20 pm

" Wait we told Sora she can help, and besides i need both of you to seal me. I don't want any thing to go wrong. I don;t want to hurt anyone." Sarrow then stares grimly at his gauntlet. " Teketsa promise me if it looks like I'm going to lose finish me off. We don't need any damage to happen to anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora
4th Division Captain

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:23 pm

She walked in holding a contained of odd fluid, swishing it around slowly. She pushed frays of her blue hair from her face, and behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:25 pm

" Welcome Sora. I hope you are ready for this." Sarrow really was doubting his own ability at the moment but he had to be strong or he would be consumed before the transformation was even started. " So are both of you ready?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader

Character

PostSubject: fsdfsdf   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:27 pm

Teketsa walks over to Sarrow and places one finger on the gauntlet making it explode in energy on my finger which singes and i walk backwards watching you very closley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora
4th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Sora stood next to Teke and watched, silently examing the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Before th energy surrounds him. "Remeber Tek seal my bdy and if it looks like I won't come back killl me." Sarrow completely enveloped by the energy and it hardens into a cocoon. Sarrow is then plunged into his inner world where he sees Ryuujin stronger and larger than ever before. Sarrow draws his sword ready for the battle. He charges Ryuujin hoping to end it quickly but he is batted away easily by Ryuujin's tale.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:37 pm

It had already been 6 hours when you just began seeing Ryuujin and im sweating intensly as I hold the seal. This was no easy task at all and he fell to one knee. With all the power the egg would burst and Ryuujin would be free for the time. Then he would have to use Kuroi Dorogan to counter him. But he didnt want to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Sarrow was battered and bloody. The fight had been going on for a few hours but it felt like days. His sword was in it's released form and he was still having trouble. " You won't take this body. Bankai Dragon God Mode." A large erruption of reiatsu happens and Sarrow appears behind Ryuujin and opens up a barrage on his hind legs. The blows hit but Sarrow is hit away by Ryuujin's tail once again. Sarrow didn't care if Ryuujin wasn't talking to him he needed to win. He then shunpos unto Ryuujin's back but is beat off by Ryuujin's wings. His body is growing weary but he must carry on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:43 pm

Teketsa was now wearing his hollow mask to Stop the reiatsu from flying away. Bankai but extra stress on him and the coocoon. He didnt have much longer intell he had to use bankai. Hollow transformation. Or worse. His final Dragon mode.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Sarrow is still struggling and one of his swords is shattered. Sarrow continues his onslaught and it does damage since Ryuujin was tiring as well. There was a long gash on Sarrow's back, but there were two in Ryuujin's wings. Sarrow charged again and Ryuujin shatter his other sword with his tail. Ryuujin's tale is injured in the process though. Without swords Sarrow starts pumping Reiatsu into his hands and feet. He does a flying bicycle kick at Ryuujin sending the giant dragon flying into a wall of stone. Stalagmites from the ceiling also fall on Ryuujin but he still gets up as if he wasn't injured. Sarrow saw though a stalagmite had pierced his right hind leg. He charges again at Ryuujin but is swiped by Ryuujin's left front paw sending him flying he really wondered how long he could keep a battle like this up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora
4th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:11 pm

Sora helped Teke hold the seal, groaning slightly fron how hard it was, a few sweatdrops were surrounding her hairline as she tried harder not to let go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:12 pm

Teketsa yelled bankai as time was ticking. There was only a few hours left before Sarrow would be consumed... He was having immense trouble and his vision was blurring

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Sarrow was gaining more and more reiatsu by the second. It was almost as if he was draining it from Ryuujin himself. " You will not defeat me." Sarrow gets one of the shattered swords and reiatsu makes a new blade for it. The reiatsu is so strong though it turns the sword into a buster sword. Sarrow shunpos behind Ryuujin and cleaves his tail clean off. Sarrow then is hit by Ryuujin's left hind leg sending him flying. Sarrow must continue even throught the pain. Sarrow then continues his attack he fires a kido at Ryuujin, but Ryuujin eats the kido and fires a long jet of flames at Sarrow. Sarrow screams in agony as he is overwhelmed by flames but he uses the sword to block it from the main part of his body from the flames. Sarrow then fires a small cero at Ryuujin clipping his left wing and sending him tumbling to the wall. Sarrow then yawns his body was tiring but his reiatsu wasn't leaving at all. He was actually draining even more from Ryuujin. Ryuujin was now shrinking to his regular size. " You will be defeated." Sarrow nce again charges at Ryuujin but is sent flying by the right foreleg. Sarrow hits the wall once again but instead of being hit by the falling stalagmites he sends them back at Ryuujin. Ryuujin is pinned against the other wall and Sarrow smiles. " Time to Finish this." Sarrow charges the biggest Flaming Cero he has ever charged. " Take this Flaming Cero!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sarrow fires a huge Flaming Cero at Ryuujin. Ryuujin is now forced back to his original size and is badly injured. " Looks like I win Ryuujin, but why wouldn't you talk to me?" Ryuujin looks up. " You must blame the power. When I unleashed it for you to have I lost any ability to talk to you." Sarrow smiles he was glad there were no hard feelings between him and Ryuujin. All the power then floods his body. The same thing then happens to Ryuujin. This time though Ryuujin can talk and has a devilish glint in his eyes. " You may have the power but I have more than you." Sarrow reconizes the voice as Subeta's. " Subeta what are you doing in Ryuujin's body?" As he says this all of Ryuujin's wounds close and his missing tail regenerates. " I am using the power of the dragon king to help me get out of here." Subeta Ryuujin then charges Sarrow and slams him with his tail. Sarrow goes flying back and hits a wall. Sarrow gets up after falling from the wall and sees his zanpakto has changed it was in it's released form, but there was a dragon head gaurd surrounding the grip. The blade also looked to be made of a metal that looked to be solid flames. " Well Subeta I guess new power gets me a new shikai." Subeta then let's out a long laugh. " Shikai. No that piece of *I have no manners.* is your Bankai." Sarrow looks at it. He doesn't care what form it is. Sarrow can feel power coming from the blade. Sarrow shunpos behind Subeta. His speed had increased with the new form of Bankai. " Well looks like you have to eat your words Subeta." Sarrow slashes leaving a long gash down Subeta's back. He then kicks Subeta somehow into a wall. Subeta is pinned then by stalagmites from the ceiling. Subeta starts breathing fire and some scorches Sarrow's left arm. During the next wave though Sarrow somehow makes his blade grow wider nd blocks the flames. " Sorry Subeta I'm finishing this now." Sarrow once again charges a Flaming Cero, but instead of letting it grow huge he keeps it concetrated so the power is in on small area. " Take this Subeta. You're giving Ryuujin his body back now. Flaming Cero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The cero is so powerful it blows a hole through Ryuujin. Subeta is forced out of Ryuujin's body and Sarrow grabs himm and throws him in a pit of lava near the battle field. " Simmer in there Subeta. You're gonna have to stay in there until you can learn to play nice." Sarrow then goes over to Ryuujin and heals his wounds. " I'm sorry old friend, I wouldn't of had to get so rough it weren't Subeta." After healing Ryuujin's wounds Sarrow is forced out of his inner world. The cocoon breaks and he sees Sora and Teketsa. " Hey what I'd miss out here?"

Last edited by Dragondude62 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:37 pm

Teketsa is passed out on the ground his mask shattered at the molment

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:44 pm

Sarrow sees Tek passed out. He puts some reiatsu in his hand and uses it to revive Tek. " Tek Thank you for all you have done. I know you put a lot of strain of your body to help me become stronger." Sarrw then sits down. Tired from all of his fighting. Some of his injuries from the battle have gone onto his body. " Hey Sora do you mind healing some of my injuries?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:28 am

OOC: is this it for your transformation?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:19 am

OOc probably not I still need to train with the new powers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:52 pm

OOC: i want you to make how you transformed alot longer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)   

Back to top Go down

The Transformation (Me, Tek, and Sora only)
Page 1 of 1