Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Sora's office.

Go down 
+2
Sin
Sora
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora
4th Division Captain
Sora

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:41 pm

The woman sat at her desk and began to file her paperwork on accident report and such. Flipping her blue hair out of her eyes she continued working. Sighing a bit bored with having nothing to do.. her wings hidden beneath her clothing amazingly.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:57 pm

Hey Sin just simply called out from the shadows in her office, Guess your the new 4th Division Captain he said as he acted all cool, Sure hope nothing happens to you, like that old 4th Division Captain he said as he laughed humorously.

OOC: sorry for thwe short post
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Sarrow appears behind Sin and puts him in a head lock. " Hi. I heard there was a new fourth division captain and decided to check it out." Sarrow's right arm covered in the wierd reiatsu gauntlet started to glow.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:08 pm

Get the f*** out of my way, Sarrow Sin said as he unseathed his Zanpakutou. Your kind had pestered me enough.... you shall die! he then sonido behind him and attempted to hit him behind the head with the end of his spear. He then sonido not bothering to see if the hit landed or not and went unto of him and tries to slam his feet unto his head.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:10 pm

Sarrow grabbed the blade with his right hand. " Now why'd you go and do that? I mean i was just messing with you and you go balistic." Sarrow really thought Sin was going down hill. Especially since he learned about his multiple personalities.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:15 pm

Shut up Sin said as he sonido once again behind him, I BET YOU WERE LOVED! he said as he screamed and attempted to plunge his spear back towards Sarrow Chest. I was never loved! I was only used! he said as he screamed out a bit more. He then stepped away from Sarrow, and held his spear top size and slithed his hand, it made blood go on the spear, he took a bottle of white sand he got from Las Noches Desert, and he threwed it at Sarrows face attempting to blind him.
Back to top Go down
Sora
4th Division Captain
Sora

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Sora slipped between them and called out at the top of her voice.

HALT! There shall be no bloodshed in my office! Can't you two see that I am working!?

Sora growls loudly and threateningly at both of them, she was a little angered that this was happening all of the sudden, she had only got settled and there was already arguement in her office. Narrowly avoiding Sin's attack.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:21 pm

SAVE IT! Sin said as he sonido behind her and attempted to plunge his spear at her chest from behind, he had also use manipulation over the wind to scatter the pappers everywhere and mixing them up and tearing a few. He was becoming a bastard. He then sonido back to Sarrow. You and your wretched kind! he said as he attempted to plunge his spear head on to his face where he had thrown the sand at.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Sarrow blocks all of Sin's attacks. He then bows to Sora. " I am sorry ma'am. I only came to see the new captain of the fourth division. I wasn't expecting to cause a fight.." Sarrow then yawns from the lack of sleep he's had for the past two months. " And Sin I wasn't loved. I was with a family that wasn't my own. My so called siblings hated me, and my foster parents kept me training so they didn't have to see me."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Massive reiatsu that is pure white spreads around the area of the hospital This is so massive it brings some of the patients to there feet and I shunpo in not smiling at all"I dont hate you, Sarrow-San."He makes a respectful bow to Sora"Teketsa Kisuke, Vizard Leader. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:28 pm

DO I REALLY GIVE A DAMN?! he said in anger, his personality was chaging from the innocent ex~3rd Espada to a insane, angry ex~ 3rd Espada. He then said in a really deepened voice. HAAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was said as Sin's Reaitsu raised by a lot. Finanly Freee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Its time to get killed by Wrath! Sin said as he sped along a great deal to Sarrow, Make the first damned strike, weakling that was adressed to Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:29 pm

" Oh hey Tek, and sadly your not my family." Sarrow's arm stopped glowing. He grabbed Sin's face. " Wrath stop it your acting like an idiot. Hey Pride wherever you are in that body take control of your brother." He wondered if Sora could do anything to figure out why he got it. " Oh and Sora can you check out this arm? It became like this after a fight I had with a former Espada."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: 1231231231   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Teketsa see's sin's attitude and appears infront of Sin placing 5 fingers on his chest sealing his reiatsu back. Since that Alado was his brother. And Vergil his master. He knew many many things""That is enough. You are not going to hurt Sarrow and you will not mess with this ladys affairs. Now LEAVE"
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Victor walks into the office and sees Sin being his usual self. He shakes his head and walks over to Sin. Victor picks him up. "You're too hot headed Sin, you gotta calm down." He looks at Sora and smiles. "Hi, its nice to meet you, my name is Victor Izuru. I know I shouldn't be here, but I saw Sin heading in this direction so I followed him."
Back to top Go down
Sora
4th Division Captain
Sora

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:32 pm

Sora turned a bit pale with confusion, at the chaos that was surround her, but she curtsied polietly and smiled a bit.

Ah, Sora Mitsukai, the fourth division captain..Nice to meet you as well?

She nodded softly, at tried to make it seem like she knew qhat she was doing and saying.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:32 pm

Why should i? Wrath was chuckling, as he was way far away from Teketsa before he touched him. Its not my fault, im just following what Sin desires most. Love he simply took his arm and attempted to throw Teketsa to a wall. A Brick wall called Sarrow.

OOC: sorry for short post
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:33 pm

He turns toward Sora and while it seems im still standing in one place i appear behind her because of my massive speed of reiatsu and place my hand on her shoulder"It is okay there, Sora-chan. These bozo's wont hurt you. Trust me I wont let them. Your the only girl that doesnt hate me at the time. Hehe"In his mind he was swearing. It made him sound like he was a horrible woman abuser or somthing.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Sarrow grabbed Sin and Rock Bottomed him. " Stop being such a hot head Wrath. Put someone else on the line." Sarrow was tired of the split peronalities of Sin. Then he sowre to himself. It was his fault they had arised.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Dark Red Reaitsu was going wild, hurting Sarrow or parylizing his hand, he then got away and went unto a box filled with papers. ... Wrath just stood there, and looked towards Sora, it reminded him of someone. Nah you couldn't be, or else you would be dead Wrath replied as he started to calm a bit down.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Victor smacked Sin's head and steers at him menacingly. "I told you to calm down." He then turns to Sora again. "Sorry 'bout that Sora." He then walks up to Sora and smiles. "So you're the new 4th division captain, right?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Sarrow's hand was cramped up from the reiatsu. " Good work Wrath now my hands all wonky. Sora if you wouldn't mind could you help me over here." Sarrow was actually glad this was going down in the office of the fourth division captain.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:42 pm

Sin started to calm down, he had gotten back to normal What happened you gu... he couldn't have finsihed his sentenced since he got hit by Victor. What the heck was that for?! Wrath/Sin was in control, Sin could control what was going on but he got mad.
Back to top Go down
Sora
4th Division Captain
Sora

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:44 pm

Sora laughed lightly, rubbing the back of her neck a bit, her skin returning to it's natural colour, smiling a bit. Her shoulder tensed up as he touched her out of a natural reflex, her once clear blue eyes changing to a deep purple with curiousity.

Thank you Teketsa-san.. I think?

She pushed a few strands of blue hair from her face rather calmly, though she was not. Looking towards Victor and nodded, her rose red lips curling into a soft smile that suited her features.

I am.

Then gasped when she say Sarrow in pain, she sigh as the back of her robe split and her wings spread, running over to Sarrow her gentle glow healing him slowly, and she placed her hands on his, her palms glowing as she began to heal them more than the glow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:46 pm

The broken bones in Sarrow's hand heals. " Thanks. I'm coming here more often." Sarrow then moved his hand around to make sure it was working. " Hey Sora do think you could examine this?" Sarrow points to the wierd gauntlet on his arm. " I need some answers about it and I think you might be able to help."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: 12412512   Sora's office. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:46 pm

He smiles and points a finger at victor and Sin"You know the captains are coming for you correct? The Royal Guard should be here any second."To just take a shot at things he kisses Sora gently on the cheek and dissipears"goodbye milady."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sora's office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora's office.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next