Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

A New Rank (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Sin was happy but yet sad, he had became Alado The First Espadas Fraccion, Sin will miss being the 3rd Espada. At least i wouldn't wear those damn Robes ever again he said as he laughed. He enjoyed being free of those overgrown, tight and lifeless robes. He wondered what Alado would have in store for him, he had hardly ever met with him but he thought it might go well, he just noted to do whatever Alado would want. He stood there in Las Noches going throught the corridors once more. For the first time he didn't got lost. He had drawn a map. He stumbled upon a room and in that room was filled with dolls, puppets and childrens toys. He looked and wondered What the hel... he didn't finish his sentence as he looked upon a picture, Sin was on it and there were two people on it, with 8 children, himself included. He looked behind the picture and found out names where the people were. They were listed as Mom, Dad, Sin, Wrath, Envy, Gluttony, Sloth, Greed, Lust and Pride. They were all different except for Pride and Sin, they looked exacly identical except for the eyes. Pride had a blue eye and a red eye, while Sin had both eyes Red. How? he asked himself in awe, I don't remember this he said as he felt a little head ache I didn't even have my Arrancar Mask on He said as he carefully examined the picture. There was more, Portraits of every single one of them, Sin looked about the same as always except for having a Arrancar Mask. Most of them said with all your parents love and it listed the names. I don't have any parents! he said as he shook his head around violently, and he eventually hit his head hard on a wall, his face started to bleed. He had a depressed look on his face as his head stood still against the wall. I don't remember this... he said softly to himself as a little tear ranned down from his right cheek, I was born as a Hollow... he told himself softly once again. He then walked away and looked at the Portraits, the pictures and everything else about him and those people. HOW THE HELL DON'T I REMEMBER THIS! he screamed as loud as he could. He then fell to hhis knee's and stared upon the whole Portrait... It had everybody in it, they were all smiling doing bunny ears behind each others head and laughing. I don't understand he said as he had fallen to the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:08 pm

Sarrow had heard that Sin had become is brother's fraccion. He found Sin's reiatsu signature and shunpoed to it. What he saw astounded him a room full of portraits of what seened to be a family Sin included. Sarrow was going to give Sin *I have no manners.* but at seeing him on his knees he couldn't Sarrow goes over and kneels beside Sin. " Are you okay man?" Sarrow knew hiim and Sin weren't the best of friends but he had a strange feeling he needed to help him here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:13 pm

I have pictures of me and unfamiliar people he paused as he looked up, he had a bloody face and he responded I don't know how i feel he said as he tried to get up lazily. I'm just wondering how I never knew about this he said as he looked unto the dolls, each doll looked like one of the members of the Portraits and pictures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:17 pm

" You know my brother might yell at me for this but there is something that might help you figure this out." Sarrow got up and started walking hoping Sin was in tow. He then arrived at the hall of records. " Sarrow Momochi, Brother of First Espada, and guest." The door opens and Sarrow enters the room. He then calls for the book on Sin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:21 pm

What the heck... Sin said as he tagged along. He looked all over the place and looked at the book that Sarrow was calling his name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:25 pm

" This is the record room of Las Noches. Alado showed me it when I first came here." Sarrow looked into the book and sees some info about the people in the room him and Sin had come from. " Here read this it will tell you about your past."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:32 pm

Sin read the book, it stated the name of the Members Sin, Envy, Gluttony, Pride, Wrath, Greed, Lust & Sloth. It also listed the 2 other people names, Sarah Sireo and Shiro Mitsuzas.
It listed that they are a family, once all the children were 18 they all mysteriously died. Sarah and Shiro whished with all their might that the children will see each other once again. All the children's spirit went unto Sin's body. Explauining why he can get switched up personalities.
Once that had ocured Sin was a spirit and he was on his way to Soul Society getting a Soul Burial used until a few Hollows came along and utterly destroyed the Shinigami and turning Sin into a Hollow. From the traggic occurence he had lost his memories. This book speaks lie! Sin said violently shaking his head once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:35 pm

" Sorry dude its all true. When I first read from it it said me and Alado were brothers and we didn't believe it at first." Sarrow really thought that if Sin was just going to say the book that was never wrong said lies taking him here was a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:42 pm

Why would i believe this?! You could've just wrote that! he said as he shook his head, Sin... you just woke me up.... Sloth/Sin said. Damn it Sloth Shut It! Wrath/Sin said. That was said as Sin's voice started to change numerous times as the other *people* spoke and so did his personality. What's wrong with you? he just screamed a bit Sloth and stop being so angry Wrath. Pride/Sin said as he made a little full of Pride look seeing as he isn't mad nor woken up from a nap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Sarrow smiles. " See I told you it was the truth." Sarrow really wondered how long this split peronality was going to last because it was already really annoying. " So how many of you are there again?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:49 pm

8, weren't you paying attention early on? Pride/Sin said as he cleared off some dust on Sin's shoulders from all the switching personalities moving around. Whats going on?! Lust/Sin said in a feminine voice. Sin started to shake his head once again. I feel dizzy he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:51 pm

" Yeah I heard split personalities can do that." Sarrow was forcing back the urge to laugh. " And yeah I was paying attention I'm just to lazy to remember *I have no manners.* like that." Sarrow really was getting a headache from all this personality switching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:54 pm

Anywho... Sin said as he moved along. Is this gonna make me insane? Sin said as he had a little worried half panicky look. Sin took many muinutes to come up with a question. HOW THE HELL DID THE PICTURES AND PORTRAITS GOT THERE IN THE FIRST DAMN PLACE?! Wrath/Sin said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:56 pm

" Don't ask me. I'm new to Las Noches if you don't remember." Sarrow's right arm started to glow for no apparent reason. Sarrow started to look at his arm. It was really wierd since Sarrow and Alado had went and had to face Judas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:58 pm

Whats with the arm? Greed/Sin asked towards Sarrow. Sin took a step back he didn't really like glowing things at a random time, it gave him a feeling that something would blow up very soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Aw no worries. When me and my brother tried to get some info on our past. I went into this unexplainable form. After the second time my arm was covered in this reiatsu that hardened and gave me this new arm." Sarrow's arm stopped glowing as he moved his fingers now ending in claws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:06 pm

Odd... Sin said as he started to walk away, he didn't like being in that room. He stopped with his back turned from Sarrow. Who's In Charge of this place? he might have some answers. Sin replied as he let out amounth of Reaitsu that Sin could have at most, doubled with a Red coloring Reaitsu glowing over his dark Reaitsu coloring. Thanks Wrath Sin said softly to himself. No problem Wrath/Sin replied. And he awaited for Sarrow to either answer him or ignore him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:11 pm

" I don't know. Like I said I'm new to Las Noches. Now don't tell anyone I showed you this place or Alado will skin me alive." Sarrow then has the book put away. " And now if you don't mind I take my leave." Sarrow shunpoed away trying to find some more action
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:03 pm

see ya then Sin said as he went away.

OOC: couldnt think of anything else to finish it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Rank (anyone)   A New Rank (anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Rank (anyone)
Page 1 of 1