Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

A Twist To The Past (Me, Teketsa and Dragondude62 a.k.a Sarrow)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

A Twist To The Past (Me, Teketsa and Dragondude62 a.k.a Sarrow) Empty
PostSubject: A Twist To The Past (Me, Teketsa and Dragondude62 a.k.a Sarrow)   A Twist To The Past (Me, Teketsa and Dragondude62 a.k.a Sarrow) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:03 pm

Sin was looking unto Karakura town, he looked at all the innocent people, children playing and people praying to the church. He saw children who were playing hide and seek. He smiled as he said What a odd race he said as he sat down on a roof.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: A Twist To The Past (Me, Teketsa and Dragondude62 a.k.a Sarrow)   A Twist To The Past (Me, Teketsa and Dragondude62 a.k.a Sarrow) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Teketsa smiles as he opens a Senkai gate appearing in Karakura town. His Lt, Sycthe directly behind him as his 6th division captain cloak flared everywhere and walked toward the espada. He wasent scared of him and made frequent talks to him"You ate the race remeber?"His grin appears once again on his face"Things are diffrent here then they are in your Las Noches"
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Twist To The Past (Me, Teketsa and Dragondude62 a.k.a Sarrow)   A Twist To The Past (Me, Teketsa and Dragondude62 a.k.a Sarrow) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:24 pm

True Sin said as he looked with a unemotional look on his face, He got up and faced towards Teketsa and his lieutenant. Who are you? he replied as he stared deep within their eyes. He shrugged and turn back and watched those children, Cero hem said as he let out a medium powered Cero and pointed it to the children. The Cero picked off and dashed toward the children, seeing as only spiritually aware humans can see all this, he suspected that no human would see this.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: A Twist To The Past (Me, Teketsa and Dragondude62 a.k.a Sarrow)   A Twist To The Past (Me, Teketsa and Dragondude62 a.k.a Sarrow) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:04 pm

Teketsa exspression didnt change and he used his insanley fast shunpo to stop the cero with one hand"Now, Now. Sin. You really dont want to hurt the small ones. Itd be like hurting a baby hollow. What if it was you?
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Twist To The Past (Me, Teketsa and Dragondude62 a.k.a Sarrow)   A Twist To The Past (Me, Teketsa and Dragondude62 a.k.a Sarrow) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:38 pm

If it was me... Sin paused for a bit and he said They would've been killed and he sat back down. Most hollow's deserve to die anyway he said as he looked unto the kid's who were playing their little games, Football heh he said to himself as he watched the kids throw a football to one another. i remember killing a guy who played football he said as he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Twist To The Past (Me, Teketsa and Dragondude62 a.k.a Sarrow)   A Twist To The Past (Me, Teketsa and Dragondude62 a.k.a Sarrow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Twist To The Past (Me, Teketsa and Dragondude62 a.k.a Sarrow)
Page 1 of 1