Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness) Empty
PostSubject: A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness)   A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Nik went out on her normal walk into the desert. She knew exactly where she was headed. She had decided to go to her favorite place of peace and tranquility. She wandered around for about an hour. Then she breathed in deaply through her nose she had finnlay arived at her favorite place in all of the places she had been. It was quite beutiful with all of the small trees and grass that created an elegant path to the pool of water that had a natural fall of water cascading down into the pool. She had named it after her dead lover form such a long time ago. It was named Hiroji falls. SHe got all the way to the pool she stuck her feet in and gently splashed her feet around for a few measly seconds. She breathed in again this time more deaply because her mind and body were at peace with each other and acted as one.She said"Oh how i love to venture out here to remger you my dear Hiroji, that i will forever love in my heart."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness)   A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:59 pm

Hiroji? Sin said as he walked up behind Niksharau, He finally wore his Espada robes. He didn't like it how they were kinda tight and pretty much nothing on but white. The Espada robes were a bit too big for Sin, so his face is at the Espada robes neck. Never saw this place before he said as he whistled around in awe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness)   A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:29 pm

Teketsa appears in the tranquil place tending to a tree at a side. It seems that he didnt even notice the other two people. He didnt come here to relax or anything. There was just this one tree. This one tree he would always go to to be happier. This was a historic tree to him. It was where his love died on the day his 6th squad attacked the arranacar. Its the tree she layed down apon to fade. Her body was buried underneath it and he bleieved that she was abosorbed in this tree. He put a small cross infront of this tree and sat there looking at it, He wiped his face to destroy a tear that was on it."I will always miss you......Kara-chanHe looks down sadly and sits there. He know knew that the other two were there but he didnt care. He was mourning.

View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness)   A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:33 am

"Tek how dare you enter this place of harmony and tranquility >this is the place that is mine. How can you come here to Hiroji when you were the one that destroyed his life.'She started to wipe a noexistent tear from her eye. She dove into the pool of water that lead to her loves chamber underneath the water where he will stay forever.SHe touched the stone that had his picture in it.SHe cried even though no one could see. SHe went back up for air and then rembered that SIn was there."Sin, you wouldn't know Hiroji, and i do my best to keep this place hidden from everyone or else they would ruin everything that i have grown here fore Hiroji." SHe jumped out of the pool and went to attend one of Hiroji's faovrite flowers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

PostSubject: Re: A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness)   A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:09 pm

I just followed you he said to Niksharau, And for the record i am not a stalker he said as he smiled and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness)   A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:35 pm

Well never tell anyone about this place or else. I could care less if you stalked me and next time when your following me try to do a bit better at it. i have pretty hyped up scences." she finished attending the flower and then went over to a tree that even Tek didn't know about since she had always no matter how far away she was used some of her darkness and a charm to keep it hidden.It then appeared that she went intoa dimensional door because she sort of just disapeared. She was then in her true house inside the trunk of the giant tree. It was the one good place that she could have to herself. The tree also stored everything that Hiroji's and hers from when they had been married and living a hidden love lifestyle. She started to clean up and spruce up the old place. Hours later she came back out of the darkend hole hoping that Sin and Tek had gotten board and finnaly left her in piece.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness)   A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:24 pm

Sarrow had found the waterfall and had jumped from the top. He is in the water when he sees Nik come from the tree. " Oh hey Nik. I didn't know anyone was out here." He gets out and shakes his head like a dog to dry his hair. " When I found this place it brought back memories froma place I used to mess around at in the Vizard Territory."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness)   A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:28 pm

"well thats nice and all but if you don't mind can you please get out of my husbands grave now." she sort of walked over and out of no where a bench sort of formed underneath her. She utered a thankyou for Hiroji."Sarrow not to be rude but tell anyone about this and it will not end well for yu or whoever you tell. his is my sanctuary."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness)   A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:31 pm

Sarrow bows. " I am sorry. I saw this place and memories from my childhood also flooded my mind. If you want me to leave I will, and if you want me to keep this place a secret I swear I will." Sarrow's honor as a warrior showed in his voice as he said these words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness)   A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:04 pm

'oh its okay you can look around and stuff, but just stay out of the water." seh said as she turned to one of the bushes that obviously nededtending and such."Thank you at least you understand the holyness of this place made in the honor of my dear Hiroji."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness)   A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:07 pm

" I feel that I should leave. I will never tell anyone. See you around Nik." Sarrow shunpos off away from the waterfall. He didn't want Nik mad at him so he thought it was best he went.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness)   A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:15 pm

"ah peace its so quite that i can almost hear your voice my dear. Its been so long since i've heard that wonderfully romantic voice that had once been yours." Sudenly her bat Oscuro came up and landed on her shoulder."i'm always with you my dear, so lplease dont forget that i'll always try to find a way to be around you in some way, shape or form i can take."Her eyes sort of glazed over as she heard his voice."but , but, but but how did you take over Oscuro." Oscuro said "that was the easy part, the hard part of it was finding you so that i could talk with you." Oscuro nuzzeled her gently."i stil wear the ring you gave me after our last mission together." SHe kissed the bat gentlly oni ts cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness)   A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A small waterfall in the middle of a never ending Desert of peace (no battling or rudeness)
Page 1 of 1