Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Come fight me!!! -Doesn't care who shows up-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Espina
7th Espada

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Come fight me!!! -Doesn't care who shows up- Empty
PostSubject: Come fight me!!! -Doesn't care who shows up-   Come fight me!!! -Doesn't care who shows up- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:03 pm

Espina sits cross legged in the middle of the forest of menos, Several adjuchas hollows standing at what they consider a safe distance. He is twiddling with a small rose, And suddenly he shoots a bala at one, Ripping it apart, Causing the others to move further away from him.
Back to top Go down
http://Bleachp.Forumotion.com
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character
Character's Name:: Hiruma

PostSubject: Re: Come fight me!!! -Doesn't care who shows up-   Come fight me!!! -Doesn't care who shows up- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Hiruma walked up to him.
Still spunky I see.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Come fight me!!! -Doesn't care who shows up-   Come fight me!!! -Doesn't care who shows up- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:56 pm

OOC: this isnt spamming; Hiruma this is a warning, i see that one lining again, your posts will be deducted
Back to top Go down
Espina
7th Espada

PostSubject: Re: Come fight me!!! -Doesn't care who shows up-   Come fight me!!! -Doesn't care who shows up- Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:42 pm

((Lol. . ))

Hiruma-san. . .Hello . .Wanna fight? I'm bored, And a spar would be good training.

He grins ear to ear, Rising off of the stump, The adjuchas in the area fleeing like the scared little mice they are.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character
Character's Name:: Hiruma

PostSubject: Re: Come fight me!!! -Doesn't care who shows up-   Come fight me!!! -Doesn't care who shows up- Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:10 pm

Hiruma tapped the hilt of his katana . He took a few steps forward and smirked . He narrowed his eyes and spoke .

Lets make it Hand to Hand combat .
Back to top Go down
Espina
7th Espada

PostSubject: Re: Come fight me!!! -Doesn't care who shows up-   Come fight me!!! -Doesn't care who shows up- Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:25 pm

He sighs lightly.

You know i'll win in hand to hand. . .A lifetimes worth of assasains training is rather useful.

He smiles, Before shooting a cero out of his foot, Creating a crater under him. He keeps perfectly still though, His spiritual pressure holding him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come fight me!!! -Doesn't care who shows up-   Come fight me!!! -Doesn't care who shows up- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come fight me!!! -Doesn't care who shows up-
Page 1 of 1