Character
Character's Name:: Ketsui

PostSubject: Ketsui [Shinigami]   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:54 pm

Name: Ketsui

Visual Age: 13

race: Shinigami

Division: #10

Personality:

Ketsui is generally mature and serious. Ketsui is shown to be easily annoyed by others goofing off or drawing unneeded attention to themselves. Ketsui hates anything that he deems childish and hates being described as something close to a child, an elementary school child for example, a further contrast to his appearance. He is very determined, and demanding. Ketsui likes to do everything in his way. Ketsui has a very bad temper if anyone gets in his way, he will make sure that they won't do it again. Sometimes Ketsui gets lost in his thoughts and wishes that he can change the past.

Appearance:

Ketsui is about 5'3 ft tall and he weighs about 116 lbs. The Irises of his eyes are gold while the pupils are black. Ketsui is thin but healthy. He wears a red and black Shinigami uniform. He has red silky spiky hair. Ketsui skin is a very light peach color. Underneath his left sleeve is the scar from when he was alive. He has a red and white Katana just to protect himself if anyone gets in the way.

History/Background:

Ketsui was born Byakko Kaze. He was an orphan in Karakura Town and went to school but do to his ability to see ghosts most people found him strange so he didn’t have any friends until about his 12th birthday in which he met Hyo Yaiba who also had the ability to see ghosts though just put it off as an over active imagination. They became fast friends and were for the most part inseperable. When Ketsui was 10 years old He and Hyo were sparring outside while they were sparring Shiriasu tripped and his arm got cut by a wire that was sticking out of the fence. The wound healed with out much of an issue but still to this day he has that scar on his left arm. It was just after Ketsui’s 14th birthday yet still before Hyo’s that they were supposed to meet at a park. Ketsui was across the street waiting on Hyo to cross when Hyo was attacked by the hollow. The presence of the Hollow Hit Ketsui with a fear that paralyzed him and the gruesome seen of Seeing Hyo in the monsters clutches while his head gets crushed by a car replayed in Ketsui’s mind for the next year. Ketsui was the only eye witness to what happened also and though he told the truth the police just thought it was an overactive imagination coping with a loss combined with the grief of having to identify the corpse of his friend. The next year on the anniversary of Hyo’s death it was raining Yet Ketsui went out to leave flowers on both Hyo’s grave site and at the location he died. As Ketsui bent over to place the the flowers a car sped down the road unable to see Him hitting Ketsui killing him instantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

PostSubject: Re: Ketsui [Shinigami]   Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:12 pm

well, approved for me

"I'm just a boy standing in front of a girl asking her to love him"