Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:48 pm

I am allowed to stay here as i please. I am your higher up you should always respect your higher ups. Sin said as he started to float around thanks to his manipulation on the wind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzaku Yami
Fraccion
Fuzaku Yami

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Character
Character's Name:: Fuzaku Yami

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Teketsas Hand closed Fuzakus reiatsu and calmed him down Thank you
Fuzaku slaped Teketsas hand away from his shoulder and looked on the ground
When are we getting some peace in here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:51 pm

He smiles and looks at the other 2 esapda"These two will never stop, Sin here says he is "Innocent" But trust me he is not. But you should respect him little-one. He is still very strong"Teketsa looked at Sin and Hiruma with questionable eyes.

View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:53 pm

Hey i am Innocent Teketsa! he said as he stared unto Teketsa. I don't lie and i never killed once i became Arrancar he said as his Arrancar Mask was calming down a bit.

OOC: Meaning his Arrancar Mask stopped from making cracks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character
Character's Name:: Hiruma

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:53 pm

Hiruma shouted in rage . He was getting truly pissed off . He took his katana and cut away a large piece of his mask letting his reiatsu loose .

NOW , I WONT HOLD BACK ! YOU BASTARD !

He launched himself at the other arrancar . His grin wide (like Zaraki Kenpachi's) . He clenched his hand around the hilt and cocked his arm back ready to slash the other Espada .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:55 pm

Sin sonido'ed away and got up on a pile of box's. Didn't your mother told you never to play with knives? he said as he taunted Hiruma.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzaku Yami
Fraccion
Fuzaku Yami

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:57 pm

Fuzaku looked at Teketsa and smiled you should not be here, what are you even doing here?Fuzaku walked at the door and stood at the door waiting for an answer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: sadasdas   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:57 pm

He appears behind sin and attempts to kick him the back of the head anime-funny Style"Quit your taunting, Boy. Your riling everyone up and making them want to kill you. So stop it.

View user profile
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:57 pm

Hirumas neck was full of veins . He smirked as there was no escape for Sin . Hiruma used his ultimate speed and arrived in front of Sin not giving him room to dodge . He swinged his sword down on him screaming all the while .

YOU WILL DIE HERE !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:59 pm

Vergil appeared inbetween Hiruma and Sin and grabbed Hiruma's blade. "You know you should be careful of these things, they could hurt someone." With amazing speed Vergil takes Yami off of his sling and slashes at Hiruma's chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:01 pm

YOU CANT STOP ME WITH THAT SLASH ! I HAVE THE STRONGEST HIERRO IN THE HISTORY OF ARRANCAR !
He hardened his hierro and was satisfied as he let it hit him and didn't take any damage .

This isn't your fight Vergil !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:01 pm

Sin didn't had enough time to unsheathed his Zanpakutou and block it with his Zanpakutou. So he improvised and grabbed his Zanpakutou with his right hand to the Zanpakutous sides, his hand started to bleed a bit. Ouch a paper cut he said as he sonido'ed at another pile of box's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:02 pm

He makes a Tsk noise and appears infront of Hiruma handing Vergil his mask and then looks at hiruma's heirro"Is that so? Well Heirro doesnt block Reiatsu based attacks"He takes out his sword and releases it then swoops it directly at him making a giant white slash"Breathe Kuroi Dorogan!"

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:03 pm

Vergil let go of Hiruma's blade and started to laugh. "That may be so, but I can cut through almost anything...bankai." Vergil's blade turned into a small katana in a guard. He then slashed at Hiruma's chest again with the blade out of the guard. This time his attack was faster than the eye could see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Hiruma slowed down the gravity around them and jumped away from the attacks with no problem .

I told you already . This isn't any of your business .

He said with a calm voice .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzaku Yami
Fraccion
Fuzaku Yami

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:10 pm

Yami Looked the fight from a distance because he didnt want to get draged in the battle becaue he wanted to know what everyone is capable of.
He stood to a chair that Hiruma had in his room and sat on that hoping that Hiruma wont get mad after the battle!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:11 pm

Vergil please leave him alone, i can handle this. Sin said as he attempted to stop Vergil

OOC: sorry couldnt think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Vergil was surrounded by darkness all of a sudden. When the darkness spread he was standing there with a dark haze around him. His right side of his body was pure black. It was like a disease easing over to the left side of his body. He was a being of darkness, a being of Hell, ...he was Death. His right eye was pure white, whiter than snow. But his left was black. His right arm started to glow and a cero appeared, it started to revolve in over 3000 RPS. He shot it at Hiruma waiting to see more of his power. He was also wondering why he was only the 10th Espada. This kind of power deserved more of a rank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:15 pm

Teketsa hands vergil his mask and leaves"That should be enough to finish the transformation. Vergil."And a massive burst of reiatsu flares off as i leave.

View user profile
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:18 pm

Hiruma chuckled and smirked .
This is going to be fun . SUCH WONDERFUL POWER ! USE IT ! HURT ME !
Hiruma provoked the Vaizard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:23 pm

Vergil looked at the mask Teketsa had given him. He smiled and spoke. "You will regret those words...arrancar." The mask was now disintegrated into small spirity particles. Vergil then absorbed then and the black on him, started to edge at the rest of his body. He was now completly black and his eyes were white. The haze around him grew stronger and more or a black and blood red combination. The sword he was carrying glew with reitsue. Vergil jumped at Hiruma, but then disappeared. He was behind Hiruma with a cero in his hand. "Die....cero."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Hiruma yawned and sonidod away from the ex-shinigami . He grabbed his zanpakutou and placed it in front of himself .

IMPRESSIVE . BUT THAT ISNT ENOUGH ! I HAVENT RELEASED YET !

Hiruma was in his crazy mode . He was unstoppable now .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:50 pm

"I'm not at my full strength so don't get cocky." Vergil dashed past Hiruma slashing at him over 500 times. "Judgement Cut."

OOC: waiting for epic battle to go all out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:59 pm

Hiruma took those shots while he hardened his hierro but still got hurt . He laughed maniacally . A large slash came to his chest and left a deep wound .

AMAZING ! MORE ! MORE !! MORE DAMN IT ! GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:58 pm

As he completed his attack he spun around with great speed. There was reitsue built up in his sword. "Dimension Slash." Vergil's zanpakuto shot of multiple slashes at Hiruma, from the vortex that he was spinning in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Talk (Anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2