Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Walking through the streets (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:25 pm

'well what do you call this then. I think it's been going well."she siad then turned around a few times to tlet herself breath gently in and out for a few seconds. "Dante you are a very nice guy , and i have a warning for you , never let anyone not even me trick you into using darkness."
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:39 pm

"I call this going unexpecdily well and am enjoying every minute of it," he smiled when he said this because he haddn't actually actually reliezed how happy he was. "And as far as letting someone trick me into useing it, the only people that would have a chance of that is my brother and my mani," he tried to think of a way to word it so that he diddn't sound full of himself about his control over it, "I don't even fully trust myself with controling it so I'm not to fond of takeing ideas from others on how to use it. Thanks for the warning though, its nice to know that some one cares."
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:08 pm

"Well i care about almost everyone. Even you shinigami because i used to be a very big deal around here until my zanpaktou's spirit took over me and made me turn vizard. I used to love mending the little garden and working with my punishment squad since i had been pretty high ranking and stuff.'she swiveled and draged Dante to the cahs register so that they could pay for their outfits.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:28 pm

"Sounds like what happend to Vergil," he said before speaking to the lady behind the register, "I'll be paying for both of these," and to Nik, "I hope you don't mind, I just couldnt't let you pay for it after you managed to find something that I actually look good," he laughed a little before hearing what the woman said it would cost him. "Alright here you go," he said handing her the payment, "You ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:32 pm

"yeah sure why not.She grabed his arm and decided to let him lead her arounf the Serite."well Dante where do you want to go to next.' she lookec up to him with her big eyes and sort of flutered her eyelids.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:55 pm

"Umm, not to sure, haven't been through here in a long time," he said looking for a place to go while walking down the street, "I normally keep to myself and only talk to the other captains, so I would rather go somewhere you want to."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:57 pm

"oh but i haven't been here in over 100 years so i don't know where anything is." she then sees a small store that sells toys for animals ."oh lets go over there."She points to the little store.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:45 pm

"Well then lets make an adventure out of it," he let out a little laugh before she pointed to the store, "Hold on a minute that reminds me of something," he turned towred Sereitei and where Ruse was waiting for him to come back. "RUSE!" he roared, trying to reach for his monkey companion not only with they yell but with the mental link he had started to gain with him as well. "I hope you don't mind my friend joining us, it's just that he needs a new toy and I promised him I would let him come pick the next one out," he said eyeing her.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:34 am

"i don't mind your compainion coming. My dear Oscuro is already here to pick out his new toy."she started to pet the bat on his head."now be nice to Ruse or else i can take the toy back." Oscuro said"oh come on it's not like i eat mokey's all the time. I eat a little bear cub and then you go off on me about everything."he siad in a deep spanish accent.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:42 pm

"He's got quite the sense of humor," he said letting out a little laugh. "I thought Fen said that he was only going to be makeing the pets for the Captains of the Gotei 13. Not that it bothers me, I was just wondering if you knew what made him change his mind." As he said this Ruse appeared swinging from sign to sign comming towards them, "Ah, here he is. Hey Ruse over here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking through the streets (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next