Walking through the streets (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:24 pm

"my sister sort of put an old family curse on Tek and know when ever any female is around thim they get extremly ill , or start to become sick. I have it mildly but most girls without even knowing it just turn in the opposite direction." she sighed then turned around to see a store open.She pulled on Dante's arm trying to get him to come with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:54 pm

"Ah I see, well then I don't see any use worrying about it any more right now," he said as she started to pull him towards the store ,"You wanna go inside?" he asked, relizeing how comforting it was to share the company of someone else who flourished in darkness.

Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:02 pm

"yeah i rember the store that used to be here about 160 years ago. I hope the fashion has changed alot since then." she was so happy that her hair flashed an elegent bright bleachy blonde color.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:22 pm

"Nice hair," Dante said with a smile on his face, "I'd hope that the fashion would have changed atleast once in 160 years." He started to wonder what the fashion 160 years ago even was. "So 160 years ago eh? I wonder what else has changed since then," he said starting to stare off into space, but snapped back to reality as he opened the door for her, "Ladys first."

Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:19 pm

"thank you." she looked around and saw that most of the fashion was still kimono's and such."What a drag all they have are Kimono's." she said then decided to pick one out and try it on.'i'll be back in a second."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:32 pm

"Don't take to long, shopping scares me," he laughed to himself as she walked off. So it goes from talking about protecting her sister to shopping, whats she playing at, he thought to himself waiting for her to return.

Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:37 pm

She walks out of the dressing room.SHe appears in this kimono
Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 6bdag3s

"Well i guess the fashions have changed at least a little bit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:51 pm

"I hope for the better," was all Dante could mutter when she stepped out. He thought she looked quite stunning, "It's like it was made for you." Oh yeah smooth move jackass, "its like it was made for you" really could you not come up with something better? he thought to himself.

Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:04 pm

"why thank you. That was quite the compliment."she said flateringly."you should try something on as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:14 pm

Yeah right like shes gonna get me to try something on, Dante thought to himself wondering what he would even look at, after all, he always stuck to his normal attire and diddn't venture to wear anything different. "You'd have to pick something out for me," he said trying to think of an excuse of not haveing to try anything on, "I don't have a very good eye for fashion."

Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:24 pm

"Well its a good thing i do."she pulled out a few clothing items for him and sent him into a dressing room"put one of them on and come out here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:40 pm

"Allright," he said before going to the back to change. "Which one to try one on, hmm," he thought for a minute before decideing on one. "Well lets go see how I look," he walked out to face Nik.

(OOC: Yeah I'm not gonna put a picture because i seriously have no fashion sense at all, so you could put something if you want to)

Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:36 am

WHen Nik saw Dante walk out she sort of caught her breathBecause he looked so much like Hiroji.
Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 A7d8

"well you should definitly get them. They look great on you." A tear began to form in her eyelid but she wiped it away to fast for the eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:22 pm

"Really?" he asked eyeing himself and trying to see how they look. "Well I guess its time for a new look," he started to laugh and was thinking if he could get them to make him some special ones made to allow even easier movement. "Well if theres nothing else you would like to look at," he began but stopped mid sentence as he diddn't know how to word it.

Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:28 pm

"yeah we can leave just make sure you get that. It should get a good gigle or two from Kishera. You look so much like he had when i last saw him." she let in a deep breath then let it out before it could get caught.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:54 pm

"Like who had?" he asked wondering who she was talking about. He would never figure out why people would talk about everyone like they knew who they were without ever checking with them or useing a name.

Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:57 pm

"oh im sorry i just got so caught up in my past for a second. YOu would know him he was one of the greatest captains of all time my Hiroji."She blushed after saying his name ." he was before he died my my love and faithful husband.I even still have the ring form back when we were humans. Yeah thats how long our relationship was."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:05 pm

"Wow, never knew he was married," he said trying to remember who exactly he was. "That's amazeing that you love transended into life after death and that you two found each other again." He was begining to relieze that that might be one of the things that could help keep him from going entirely into darkness, finding someone to love that deeply and truely.

Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:11 pm

"yeah but the true gift that he has given me was to be able to live on and still find all of the wonders of love within each and every person i have ver met. YOu especially have it in your heart like he did, but i wont let myself take you before Kishera takes a try." she said then put on her regular sun glases. She still felt the crack in them and it was getting iratating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:22 pm

He started to laugh when she mentiond Kishera, "Why would she take a try with me? The last time I saw her," he started to think about the last time he saw her, but couldn't. "Well I don't exactly remember what happend but I'm sure it ended badly, nothing usually does end good for me with women."

Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:25 pm

'well what do you call this then. I think it's been going well."she siad then turned around a few times to tlet herself breath gently in and out for a few seconds. "Dante you are a very nice guy , and i have a warning for you , never let anyone not even me trick you into using darkness."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:39 pm

"I call this going unexpecdily well and am enjoying every minute of it," he smiled when he said this because he haddn't actually actually reliezed how happy he was. "And as far as letting someone trick me into useing it, the only people that would have a chance of that is my brother and my mani," he tried to think of a way to word it so that he diddn't sound full of himself about his control over it, "I don't even fully trust myself with controling it so I'm not to fond of takeing ideas from others on how to use it. Thanks for the warning though, its nice to know that some one cares."

Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:08 pm

"Well i care about almost everyone. Even you shinigami because i used to be a very big deal around here until my zanpaktou's spirit took over me and made me turn vizard. I used to love mending the little garden and working with my punishment squad since i had been pretty high ranking and stuff.'she swiveled and draged Dante to the cahs register so that they could pay for their outfits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:28 pm

"Sounds like what happend to Vergil," he said before speaking to the lady behind the register, "I'll be paying for both of these," and to Nik, "I hope you don't mind, I just couldnt't let you pay for it after you managed to find something that I actually look good," he laughed a little before hearing what the woman said it would cost him. "Alright here you go," he said handing her the payment, "You ready to go?"

Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:32 pm

"yeah sure why not.She grabed his arm and decided to let him lead her arounf the Serite."well Dante where do you want to go to next.' she lookec up to him with her big eyes and sort of flutered her eyelids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking through the streets (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next