Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Sealing Tomb [ST]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Sealing Tomb [ST] Empty
PostSubject: Sealing Tomb [ST]   Sealing Tomb [ST] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Dante walked into the training hall dressed in his usual attire of his captain robes. “I just hope I can learn this correctly without killing myself,” Dante remarked recalling the intensity of Hadou #84, and the raw power it held from a battle that he had witnessed when his brother, Vergil, used it. “Alright let’s get down to it shall we,” Dante said to himself starting to focus his reitsue. “You know Dante,” Sparda slyly said into Dante’s ear, “With me this should be a cake walk.” “With you nothings a cake walk Sparda now shut up and stay in Gun Tenshen,” Dante roared at him. God I’m getting tired of him, Dante thought to himself, if I can’t control his outbursts soon I’m gonna go insane. He then stood up a dummy and stood about 8 meters away from it. He remembered that Vergil had said it only worked within 10 meters after he had perfected it and wanted to make sure he hit his target.

What was that incantation again? Dante thought to himself searching his memory for what Vergil had spoken when he used it. “Oh yeah, Drain the life of the one that has learned to walk and make the enemy one of the dead!” The dummy was immediately incased in a tomb made of dark energy. “Yes!” Dante exclaimed when he saw the success. But it was short lived because not 5 seconds after the dummy had been incased, the tomb disappeared. Maybe if I focus dark energy into it, it will last longer than that. “Of course that will work you idiot, why do you think your brothers so good with it?” Sparda said to Dante. “You could have told me that before I tried the first time Sparda,” Dante dryly said. I believed that you had known that before you started, Spardas’ thought seeped into Dante’s head. Dark energy started to seep from his hand when he started to focus it there. He then pointed his hand towards the dummy, “Hadou # 84, Sealing Tomb!” The dummy was again incased in the dark tomb, but this time the Kido lasted and contained the lifeless target.

Sensing the power this new Kido offered him, Dante again aimed his hand at the dummy, “Hadou # 84, Sealing Tomb!” As the Kido left Dante’s hand, he felt something go wrong. He was right. Instead of entombing the dummy, the spell entombed Dante in its darkness. He sensed something about the Hadou, like he could absorb it. So he reached out with his mind to try to capture the darkness. He couldn’t do it on his own and he knew it. Sparda knew it as well. So when Dante tried to do it again Sparda reached out with him, and together they pulled the entombing Kido into their shared mind. “What just happened?” Dante asked, trying to get Sparda to hear him. “We harnessed the power of that Hadou into our body, allowing us to completely control it.” Dante heard him but couldn’t completely grasp the concept. But he knew that he had more power and was one step closer to his ultimate goal.
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Sealing Tomb [ST] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Tomb [ST]   Sealing Tomb [ST] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:03 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

Sealing Tomb [ST] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Tomb [ST]   Sealing Tomb [ST] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:36 am

approved,.,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sealing Tomb [ST] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealing Tomb [ST]   Sealing Tomb [ST] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sealing Tomb [ST]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Soul Society :: Shinigamis Training Hall-
Jump to: