Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

A Brotherly Battle (Vergil)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

A Brotherly Battle (Vergil) Empty
PostSubject: A Brotherly Battle (Vergil)   A Brotherly Battle (Vergil) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:35 pm

Dante was walkng around Las Noches looking for his brother, Vergil. He hadn't seen or heard from him since he left Soul Society and he wanted to ask him why he did it all. He thougt he knew the answer but diddn't want to admit it for fear of it happening to him for he same reason. "Vergil!" Dante roared out in frustration, "Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Battle (Vergil)   A Brotherly Battle (Vergil) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Vergil appeared behind Dante. With a cero charged in his hand, he was wondering why a shinigami was in Los Noches. "Why are you here Dante." Vergil placed his left hand on his zanpakuto which was now virtually impossible to seal up. Half of his body was pitch black. His right eye was pure white, while his left black. His right arm was glowing with a black glow from the the cero his was charging up. Also Yami, was different the skull's mouth was not open, waiting for more power to enduldge in.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Battle (Vergil)   A Brotherly Battle (Vergil) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:51 pm

"Brother, please I just wish to talk for now," Dante turned to face his Vergil, "Why did you let Yami take control? Why did you not tell me what was happening?" His hand had shifted to rest on Gun Tenshen, he knew that all Vergil was interested in now was power and he diddn't want to push him to far and get himself killed by his own brother.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Battle (Vergil)   A Brotherly Battle (Vergil) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Vergil was annoyed by his brother's talking. "You talk too much." Vergil made the reitsue condensed and shot it at Dante. He then jumped up in the air and dashed down towards his skull. His right hand still in the position that he had shot the cero off. Vergil wanted to drain the darkness of Dante's zanpakuto. He had to complete his transformation. His left hand glew with reitsue and started converge to his zanpakuto and he took off of his back and swung it at Dante. "Dimension Slash."
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Battle (Vergil)   A Brotherly Battle (Vergil) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:30 pm

Dante shunpo'd out of the ceros way and bearly managed to escape the Dimension Slash. "Damnit Vergil!" Dante roared as he unsheathed Gun Tenshen, "Why couldn't you be moe civil minded with your own brother?" He stood there, waiting for a reply. But when he reliezed that Vergil would rather comsume his darkness then talk, he pointed his left hand at him, "Hado # 58, Orchid Sky!" The tornado shapped attack rushed towards Vergil, if it hit him hed be blown back and sustain a good amount of bruises.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Battle (Vergil)   A Brotherly Battle (Vergil) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:36 pm

Vergil lifted his right hand and chanted. "Bakudou 82 Severing Void." The hadou kidou that Dante had used slammed with the bakudou. The severing void kidou blocked any kidou from reaching its intended goal. Vergil then spoke. "I have no time for useless talking. I am changing as you can see, and I will use you to complete the consumption." Vergil's hand went up again and he started to for a white cero. It started to screech from the condensced spinning. He shot the cero at Dante.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Battle (Vergil)   A Brotherly Battle (Vergil) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Useing the Darkness that Vergil had infused in the cero to make it white, Dante changed its direction so that it completely missed him and slammed into the ground 40 feet behind him. "You will not use me this way brother!" Dante shouted as he started to shunpo toward him. He then jumped above Vergil and and aimed 50 slashes at his head. If they hit his head, he would have several deep gashes, if the hit anywhere else on hise upper torso the slashes might severe a body part.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Battle (Vergil)   A Brotherly Battle (Vergil) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Vergil slide backwards, leaving an after-image of himself. He took grip of his sword. "Bankai..." Vergil's reitsue flared around him revealing a a katana in its guard. The katana was different than the last time he was in bankai. It was longer and the blade itself was black. The guard was white. Vergil just stood there awaiting for his brother to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Battle (Vergil)   A Brotherly Battle (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:39 pm

After Vergil released his Bankai Dante knew he could not win, not while he didn't have his own Bankai. So he decided to make a run for it to continue to fight another day again his brother. "I take my leave," he shunpo'd to the edge of the tree line where they had be fighting, "We will finish this some day brother, but for now you are the victor." He started to shunpo back towards his home, asking himself, "How could you be so stupid as to not obtain Bankai before seeking him out, you knew it would come to this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brotherly Battle (Vergil)   A Brotherly Battle (Vergil) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brotherly Battle (Vergil)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: