Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Victor Izuru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

Victor Izuru Empty
PostSubject: Victor Izuru   Victor Izuru Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:37 pm

Name: Victor Izuru

Visual Age: 21

Race: Arrancar

History: If Victor's memories were correct he was born into a middle class family on the out skirts of his home town. His life was good, great friends, great family, and he had all that he needed. This all ended a few months after he turned seventeen. One day coming home from school along with his cousin, Anzidon, they both walked into his house with fear and shock. The place was torn apart and mostly everything was gone. Victor walked into his room, and there on the floor were his parents, dead. From that day on Victor swore to seek revenge, while Anzidon on the other hand tried to calm him down. A month later Victor separated himself from Anzidon and continued his chase. After four years of investigation he found out who the killer was and went after him. When he found the killer he fought as best as he could but was no match and was killed. As a spirit Victor kept the anger and sadness he had when he died, turning him into a hollow. As a hollow he had no memory nor purpose. He kept moving forward though eventually turning him into an arrancar, getting his memory and purpose back. After years had passed he was able to make it into the higher rankings and was able to find Anzidon, now as a shinigami. Victor was able to get rid of his sorrow and anger but still sometimes drifts off into memories of his family.

Appearence: Victor always keeps a smile on his face, ready to take on anything that comes at him. He wears all white when in Hueco Mundo but when in the real world usually wears a jacket and jeans probably because the real world seemed colder and darker to him.

Personality: Victor is usually cheerful and friendly when he is not in a fight but when in a one he tends to get serious when thinking about his past memories. Though Victor likes fights he would rather be peaceful. Victor remains loyal to his allies no matter what and will only back down from a mission if he knows it is wrong. Victor seems to have a friendship with only but one shinigami, Anzidon but doesn't judge a book by it's cover. There are few things that trigger a crazy side in Victor. When something is brought up about his past, he will go crazy and become ruthless.

Last edited by Victor on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

Victor Izuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor Izuru   Victor Izuru Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:39 pm

Approved. You can be second Espada if you like.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachtruth.forumotion.com
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

Victor Izuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor Izuru   Victor Izuru Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:35 pm

ok ill be the 2nd espada then
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

Victor Izuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor Izuru   Victor Izuru Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:36 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
https://bleachtruth.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Victor Izuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor Izuru   Victor Izuru Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victor Izuru
Page 1 of 1