Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

The New Vaizard

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiji Dozu
Vizard
Reiji Dozu

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character
Character's Name::

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Reiji opensthe door to the vaizard sanctum, being very cautious as to not wake up other vaizards if they happen to be asleep. "hmm, quiet......too quiet........"
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Teketsa stands there looking at Reiji, You didnt even notice him because of how his massive reiatsu was hidden and his insane speed"So you the newbie around here Eh?He smacks him in the head and laughs. He was just playing around with the kid
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:12 pm

Vergil appears from a dark void. "So this is where you have gone to Teketsa. Hmmm who is this?" Vergil stared at a person he had never seen before. He also noticed that Teketsa was hiding his reitsue. "Do not hide your reitsue show this pup that you are leader."
Back to top Go down
Reiji Dozu
Vizard
Reiji Dozu

Character

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:15 pm

Reiji holds his head, looking at teketsa then flinches as he feelsthe reiatsu of vergil as he walks from the dark void. "who are you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: asdasdasd   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:16 pm

He smiles and lets out a blast of reiatsu that knocks down some of the walls around the area and is still stnading perfectly looking at the new Vizard"As you wish and yes this is where i go."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:18 pm

"I am Vergil, The Infinito of the Espada, even though I am a vizard, and this here is my apprentice and your leader, Teketsa." Vergil lowered his reitsue so that the pup would not feel the fear that Vergil usually gave new comers. The darkness started to crowd around them as he started to look at Teketsa with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:20 pm

Teketsa lowers his reiatsu level so that he doesnt kill the newcomer but he allows him still to show that he is in charge and looks at Vergil"Your in charge of......Iniatcion(Idk how to spell XD)) This time, Vergil"
Back to top Go down
Reiji Dozu
Vizard
Reiji Dozu

Character

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:21 pm

"hmm, you guys seem strong......may i have a spar to see where I lack in power and speed?" Reiji felt excitement from meeting these two powerful vaizards.

Last edited by Reiji Dozu on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:22 pm

"If you went into a spar with me you would die, but Teketsa would like me to initiate you, am I correct Tek." Vergil grabbed his zanpakuto and pulled it out ready if Teketsa had wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:23 pm

"Procede" ((Silly fen))

OOC: all i had to say.
Back to top Go down
Reiji Dozu
Vizard
Reiji Dozu

Character

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:26 pm

Reiji unsheathes his sword and dashes at vergil. "im gonna enjoy this" Reiji suddenly changed direction and attacked vergil from the left.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:31 pm

Vergil smiled and lifted his left hand. The hand had charge a cero and shot it off at the pup. It was weak since Vergil had wanted to see what kind of power Pup had.
Back to top Go down
Reiji Dozu
Vizard
Reiji Dozu

Character

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:33 pm

Reiji spun quickly behind vergil when he heard the cero charge then he jumped and kicked at the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:37 pm

Vergil ducked down and thought, "This is gonna be easy, I will end up killing him before he releases his zanpakuto." Vergil's eyes then went completly black and the darkness went think to where everyone was blind except for Vergil. He shunpo'd in front of Pup and had a cero charged up. He knew Pup would be able to see the cero, but he knew this would be fun. Before he shot it off he lowered his body and put the cero close to his chin and then shot of the cero. "Cero..."
Back to top Go down
Reiji Dozu
Vizard
Reiji Dozu

Character

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:51 pm

Reiji backflipped backwards in the darkness then realized the darkness was so deep that he couldn't see, he closed his eyes and focused only on the sounds in the darkness. "create a new world of sound, dozuse...." Reiji's zanpaktou turns into a sword shaped guitar with a sharp blade.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:15 pm

Vergil spoke... "I guess you control sound, by the look of your guitar like zanpakuto." Vergil knew many things about the way zanpakutos work and looks. He flared his reitsue and decided to go past the speed of sound. "Bankai...Senkai Eins." He went into the second form of his bankai, which allowed him to move past the speed of sounds. He erupted a cero into his hand and appeared infront of Pup and shot the cero in front of his face.
Back to top Go down
Reiji Dozu
Vizard
Reiji Dozu

Character

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:16 pm

Reiji heard a cero launch from somewhere nearby then suddenly hears it right in his face. He quickly merges the nearby sound waves with his reiatsu and shunpos behind vergil at a third of the speed of sound to evade the cero. "sonicboom....." Reiji jumps backwards while strumming a chord on his zanpaktou, releasing a reiatsu wave that surpasses the speed of sound and creates an explosion near vergil's legs.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:55 pm

Vergil's image of his body then disappears. He was at the side of Pup the whole time. "Nice move, but you will have to be alot faster if you want to beat me. I move past the speed of sound, thats why you didn't hear my footstep. And my cero that is by your head is moving also past the speed of sound." Vergil hand was near the back of Pup's head and the rotation of the cero's reitsue was moving past speed of sound. Allowing it not to be heard by Pup.
Back to top Go down
Reiji Dozu
Vizard
Reiji Dozu

Character

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:23 pm

The second vergil's body vanished from sight, reiji pulled his mask over his face. The sounds in the room became more pronounced, allowing even the slightest twitch a mile down to be heard. Even though the cero was moving past the speed of sound, he still sensed the reiatsu behind his head and mached into the air, now at a speed two thirds the speed of sound. Reiji strummed several chords on his guitar, releasing sonicbooms all around the room he was fighting in.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:59 pm

As Pup moved up in the air, Vergil followed him with his intense speed. He went through a dark void, but the void was different it didn't teleport him, it just uncovered what he was hiding from Pup. He was now half black from the darkness. Vergil while above Pup absorbed the darkness in the room, increasing his comsumption of his soul to darkness. Vergil pulled out his V2 doppelganger. Both in unison say. Hadou 10 Mirror Doppelganger." There were four Vergils all surrounding Pup. All four of the Vergil's put their hands to their faces and pull their Vizard masks on. Reitsue started to fly everywhere and destroying the room. The Vergils all lift their right hands and a white cero appear. The each fire a cero at four different angles, allowing them to contain Pup in the area. If he tried to run then, from at least one angle in which a cero has been fired, will implode near him.
Back to top Go down
Reiji Dozu
Vizard
Reiji Dozu

Character

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:08 pm

Reiji looked at all the ceros coming at him and swore loudly. "dang it, im not stronger enough yet....." Reiji mached to the left then held his sword in front of him as the white cero collided with him to reduce some of the damage. "thanks for the fight......" Reiji's mask disappears and his zanpkatou seals up as he falls on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:14 pm

Vergil seals his zanpakuto and walks to Pup. "Pull out your mask, or I will kill you." Vergil's right hand appears near Pup's throat with a cero formed.
Back to top Go down
Reiji Dozu
Vizard
Reiji Dozu

Character

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:27 pm

Reiji stands up, confused and pulls out his mask. "ok it's out, why did you want me to pull it out anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Vergil held his hand out. "I would like to see it."

OOC: sorry all i can do
Back to top Go down
Reiji Dozu
Vizard
Reiji Dozu

Character

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:46 pm

"oh alright then" Reiji hands his mask over to vergil and sits down, taking out a cloth to polish his sword. "you did good, dozuse take a good rest..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Vaizard   The New Vaizard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Vaizard
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next