Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Sushi Bar (Anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:52 pm

Victor sits down at a table. At this restaurant, the chef's make the sushi right in front of you, so halve of the table is for the chef. The chef walks up to the table and lays out all the ingredients on the table. "So, what can I get for you today." Victor smiles and looks at the chef. "Umm... one minute, I can't decide." Victor kept looking over the menu but couldn't decide what to get.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:54 pm

Niksharau walks in sits on Victors lap and says"I'll have the house special. Hey vic how have you been these days?"
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: asdasdasd   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:00 pm

Teketsa walks in silently and sits beside victor where he always was, He was in vergils old espada robes now that he was his apprentice and ordered some rice, He didnt care what people thought of him now and stared blankly thinking of what he should do

Last edited by Teketsa Kisuke on Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sdasdasda)
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:04 pm

Victor looks up as Niksharau sits on his lap and smiles. "Hey Nik, I've been pretty good." He looks at the chef. "I'll have what she's having." The chef gets to work and starts making the sushi. He looks over at Teketsu. "Hey." He looks back at Nik. "So, how have you been Nik?"
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:05 pm

He looks at Nik then at victor"I didnt know you two were together."He wasent smiling or acting stupid so he obviously thought that the two of you were with eachother doin the naughty
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:28 pm

"tek how can you think such bad things. We've known each other for a very long time."she smiles lightly and puts her hand on Victors face."and well youv'e got to get around when your the only female arrancar."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Sin entered the Restaurent and he saw Victor. Hey Victor Sin said as he smiled Awesome Fight he saw Niksharau there sitting on Victor's lap. Sin gave her a glare, he took a chair and sat on the opposite side where Niksharau is. He ordered rice for food. He ate as he awaited replies from everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:59 pm

"what was with the scowl i just have to share some love with all the people you know "she said as she reached her arm around Victors neck and gave him a small peck."i do have to share the love after all."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:01 pm

You do that Sin said as he ate a bit more hiding his face. He held his head low for the entire time they were talking. He didn't felt like facing anything.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:05 pm

"yous ure are proving my point you know that,you don't even want to face a problem which is why i stay a way form you, you act like a little kid i thought you were like my sister in your inocence but my sister is much better than you ever could be.Just please grow up."she gave him a little punch in the arm.She gave victor another small kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:08 pm

Shut up he said as he continued to hide his face im only hiding my face for something else... he paused. You'll probably laugh at me or something he said as he ate more of his rice. He lift his face and a massive Crack was on his Arrancar Mask. You happy? he shrugged as he saw her Kiss Victor. He turned his head back down.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:42 pm

He scoffs and make a small laugh"Share the love? Yeah right. I get less love then menos on its birthdayHe looks off into the distance trying to remeber his and flailers parents....they were so great to him
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:22 am

It's not my fault you got on kishera's bad side and she gave you the sign of no love."she said a sshe moved her hair."sin you htink you have problems with your arrancar mask don't even get me started."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:21 pm

"Just because she hates me doesnt mean you have to be mean to me. I didnt mean to hurt her.....I always loved your family. I mean as the 6th division captain I was a great friend of....That family. And i especially liked the two of you"[/i]He lets out a sigh finishing his rice[i]"I miss the good old days"
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Niksharau... Sin said as he sighed and closed his eye's. I'm sorry he said as he got up from the chair and left for Las Noches without paying. As he got up his Arrancar Mask cracked a bit more leaving a dark colored thing that is in the cracks.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:10 pm

"Your mask is supposed to do that, the less of it you have normally shows how powerful you are. Like with me i started out with half my face coveded and my horns."She grabbed her sun glasses so that she could show off her horns.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:59 pm

Victor smiles. "Hey Sin." He waves but as soon as he does Sin had already gotten up to leave. "Where ya goin' Sin, you just got here?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:55 am

"he's just mad is all. He doesn't get how big a flirt i acctualy am.You of coarse understand since i've known you for over 150 years. It's even almost the aniversery of me becoming arrancar."she said as she put her arm around his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:41 pm

Victor laughed. "Yup, we have known each other for a long time." He raises up his glass. "Cheers to 150 years of knowing each other." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:48 pm

She kisses his smile and laughs lightly and raises her glass"to 159 years."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:16 pm

Victor finished his drink and put it back on the table. The looks at the people at the table and smiled as he handed the plates to everyone. "Foods ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sushi Bar (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sushi Bar (Anyone)   Sushi Bar (Anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sushi Bar (Anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Real World :: Karakura Town :: Karakura's Cafeteria-
Jump to: