Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

The master vs the apprentices

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:04 pm

He looked down at Sarrow and smiled. If he didnt do as Vergil said he would just shoot him with a cero anyway. He sheathed his sword and looked down on Sarrow with questionable eyes from his cliff wondering if he would do it or not
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:05 pm

Sarrow shoots a cero in the direction of Tek. " This body had had its uses but it can't do everything I want so sure." Sarrow uses the reiatsu to start a flame and burn his body to cinders. His spirit then floats around frre of its prison.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:07 pm

Teketsa just flicks the cero out of the way

OOC: wasent my turn to post just making sure i dont get hit, sorry for 1 line
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:11 pm

"Fetch the soul Teketsa and lets work on the body."

OOC: sorry for the one liner, just giving a command
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:12 pm

Teketsa appears beside Sarrows soul and grabs it converting it into a small ball so that its easy to carry around and levitates it in his hand appearing infront of Vergil and levitates over infront of his hand"There you go."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Vergil grabs the soul and walks through a dark void, which Teketsa using some of the darkness energy would be able to travel in. He then places the ball into a mod pill. He takes the pill and puts it in a cat. The cat was in a cage so that it wouldn't be able to get away. "Work on that body to my specifications, Teketsa, like we had planned it earlier."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:19 pm

He grins and walks through the portal as well"Got it. Lets go to the Science Division area of the Las noches"He follows right behind Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:20 pm

Sarrow sees he is in a cat now and is kinda mad. " No offense Vergil but of all the places you could put me you put me a cat. It feels wierd."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:21 pm

"Stay in here, no one ever comes in my room. And yes we are in my room, something that is a rare sight. But yeah going back to what I was saying, Alado can not know about this or he might be furious."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:24 pm

Weeks have passed on since Teketsa had begun making dragons new body. Vergil had told him all of the things that he had wanted in the body and he did as he was told. At the end of the 5 week into the creation it was finally done. "There you go I'm done."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:48 pm

"Teketsa move the soul into the new body."

OOC:giving a command
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:53 pm

Teketsa opens the bodys mouth and extracts the pill from the cat and puts it in the body. Reiatsu flares everywhere and i throw the body directly down on the ground to see if he can gain his reflexes back before he hits the ground"Think he'll make it?""
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:01 pm

Sarrow had his hand out and flipped to his feet. " Yeah Tek I'll make it." Sarrow like the new body it was a lot more flexible than the old one and was stronger to. He then used some reiatsu to get his extra robes and gauntlets and puts them on. He also gets Ryuujin and puts it on his belt. Nex thing he knows Kanpa is following his stuff even bigger than last time he saw him. " Wait Kanpa wait." Next thing he knows he is on the floor being licked by Kanpa who is now the size of a German Shepherd. Sarrow pushes him off and stands up.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Vergil stands in front of him and pushes his reitsue out to overthrow his. "Beware fight me and you die.[/i]

OOC: sorry cant think
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:21 pm

" Whoa where did you get htat Idea Vergil. I got this body because of you why would I attack you after all this." Kanpa turns to Sarrow and shows him the look to tell him he's hungry. Sarrow feeds Kanpa a good amount and turns back to Vergil.

OOC Tek's not on and I want to keep it going
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Vergil then moves his zanpakuto from his waist to his back. He puts his hands into his pockets and starts walking through a dark void. "You all are supposed to go through here so you do not know where my room is now go. I will follow suit to finish our training, and Teketsa heal up some."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:12 pm

He nods his head and uses his zanpacktou to heal because of one of its special abilitys and walks through the void and looks down at Sarrow, wondering if he would come after he was done playing with his foolish pet. Renu, His wolf battle-pet was always beside him and very stern and ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:33 am

Sarrow walks through the portal Kanpa following. Sarrwow really hated Teketsa because he knew he looked down on him and Kanpa. Kanpa was still a child so he had some more growing and learning to do but hr still was a great pet.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:05 pm

Vergil follows them closing the void. They were back at the area where Vergil had created the slaughter of many hollow. Now that they were prepared, they could work on techniques. He had wanted to show them new things that he had made and possibly they could perfect. "Ok now on to learning new moves."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:10 pm

Sarrow smies. He is ready to try out his new body in some training. Kanpa sees the area ad leaves in disgust. Sarrow readies himself for the next part of the training. " I'm ready to learn master."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:17 pm

"Sarrow make a cero, but do not fire it."

OOC: sorry a command cant do nothing else
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:19 pm

Sarrow charges up a cero and starts tossing it from hand to hand. He wanted to train as hard as he could so he could gain more strength. He then waited for his master's next order.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:23 pm

"Try and spin the reitsue."

OOC: anotheer command, and you def shouldn't be able to spin it at your spin
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Sarrow tried to spin it but it wouldn't work. He tried again but it still didn't do it. He kept trying till he knew no matter what he couldn't do it. He lowers his head the cero still in his hand he was weak and his master knew it but he thought with this new body he could do more. He was dissapointed that he couldn't even spin the reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:32 pm

Vergil held his hand out and a cero formed. He began to mix the reitsue around and it started to look like a hurricane. He started to condense the cero, which in turn made it screech. The solidified reitsue scraping on each other made the sound. "Like this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The master vs the apprentices   The master vs the apprentices - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The master vs the apprentices
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches :: Vergil's Training Area-
Jump to: