Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:51 pm

Vergil had wanted to see the power of the second espada, so he had invited him to a little spar. Vergil was really anxious, since he had never seen Victor's true power, and he wanted to see how much power he held. And also to test his power to see if he was as strong or stronger. And maybe to conquer the man who had gave Vergil a second chance at life. Vergil did his usual posture with his hands in his pockets awaiting for the long lasted opponent. Also he knew the fight would be long, and the area around would be afraid of the power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:53 pm

A void opened up near Vergil as Victor stepped out. He walk over to Vergil and smiled. "You called?"

OOC: Sorry, didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:00 pm

Vergil stared at the void, something he had copied from Victor, but he added a twist to his, darkness. With the darkness in the void, he was able to move freely between worlds, that held darkness. "Yes I called, to challenge you." Vergil looked at Victor, with a blank stare trying to read his opponent, to see if he would be anxious or if he would tremble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Victor smirked his sinister smile, like he usually does when around Vergil. "Ah, so I'm finally going to see the terror of the new Infinito." He took out his spear and pointed it at Vergil, his reastu raised slightly. "If you want, you can make to first move." He stuck his spear in the ground ready for Vergil's attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:13 pm

Vergil stared at Victor, he started to laugh. Like he was stupid enough to make the first move. Vergil had learned the one to start the fight usually lost. Vergil took his blade out and slammed it to the ground to copy Victor. He wanted to show Victor, that it was his turn to go not him. "I never make the first move."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Victor smirked. "If thats what you want." Victor back up about ten feet then started to charge at Vergil with his spear at hand. Right before he reached Vergil, he flipped into the air and came shooting down. Victor had his spear in a position so that it would slam down on Vergil. This battle would help Victor's plan by helping him figure out what the new infinito could do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:28 am

Vergil smiled and laughed histerically. He held his palm up as Victor came down on him. "Hadou 33 Blue Fire, Crash Down." The blue flames erupted from Vergil's hand, hoping that with the speed and intensity of the kidou, would bring Victor off his course of his attack. If the fire had hit Victor, it would be easier for Vergil to get away and release his zanpakuto into it's shikai state. Vergil watched as the fire went to Victor's chest, where his hollow hole was. Vergil saw he had miscalculated where the fire was going and he jumped backwards, just in case if Victor was not going to dodge the flames. Vergil then put his hand to his zanpakuto as he slid on the ground after he had jumped from Victors oncoming attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:37 pm

Victor was laughing as he was going down until a flame went through his hollow hole. He smirked and used sonido to get away from the rest of the flames. He appeared little ways away from Vergil. He looked around the arena, it was to much space. "Dark Vortex." Victors spear started to split into twelve different ones. He started to through them purposely missing Vergil until the ten twelve spears were around the field. The twelve spears made the corners of a cube, Victor walked into the cube and raised his hand. The shadows around them sealed the cube, making it impossible to escape without a strong attack. He then made another spear appear in his hand, he rushed at Vergil and tried stabbing him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Vergil smiled and started to mock Victor in a way. He held his hand up and chanted. "Bakudou 60 Forsaken Siren." When Vergil had chanted the kidou the air around turned into a snow storm. The closed in area started to freeze over which should cause the opponent to slow, or Freeze. And since they were closed in area the kidou could not miss. Vergil jumped back and just watched as the kidou did its 'magic'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:10 pm

Victor was hit by the kido, but was not effect to badly by it. He stood up and brushed off some snow on his clothes. He laughed. "That wasn't very smart of me." He took some of the shadow from the walls which was quickly replaced. The shadow he took, started forming into a cero. "I call this advanced cero, Corrupted." The cero fired off and split into three and shot out at Vergil from each side leaving barely enough space to get away from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:18 pm

Vergil saw that the darkness could be used. His eyes go black and uses the darkness around him to block the cero. But he is still pushed back. They were out of the imprisonment. "Devistate their souls...Yami." Vergil releases his zanpakuto and stands ready for Victor's next attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:23 pm

Victor smiled again with the sinister look on his face. "Impressive shikia, I can already feel its power. Looks like I'm gonna have to activate my ressurecion. Consume the shadows, Cementerio." Shadow consume him making his clothes become pure black with blue lining. A halo appears above his head and moth like wings appear on his back. The shadows around him form an armor for his spear, fortifying it. He takes the razor sharp halo and throws it at Vergil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:01 pm

As the spear flies at Vergil, he lifts his right arm up absorbing the darkness around it. He moves to the left avoiding the attack. Vergil then pushes reitsue into his sword and swings it at Victor. "Dimension Slash." The reitsue was black, instead of blue. Vergil was noticing a change with his power and reitsue since he was consuming so much darkness and using it so much. The burst of reitsue shot at Victor's chest, he was hoping to open a gash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:14 pm

OOC: it was a halo

Victor smiles and waves his finger as Vergil sends the attack at Victor. "Not so fast." He uses sonido to get away from the attack. He appeared behind Vergil and laughs. "What did you do that for?" He seemed to be having fun during this fight. His spear split into two and he threw one at Vergil aiming for his leg. Then his spear did the same, and he threw the next spear at Vergil's other leg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:34 pm

Vergil shunpo'd out of the way but the back of his left leg got stabbed with the spear. He pushed reitsue out and shattered the spear from his leg, this made him laugh like a crazy person. "Bankai..." Since Victor was in his ressureccion he should go to bankai so that his strength and speed would be up there. He held a cero in his hand and threw it at Victor but at the same time chanted a kidou to back up the cero. "Hadou 31 Piercing Shadow Sword."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:22 pm

This fast was raising in intensity and faster than his usual fights. This fight was fun for him and he was getting excited. Victor started to laugh but was cut short as he started to cough, the effect of Vergil's kido used early had started to have an effect on him. He couldn't get hit by this next attack, it would break the battle for him so he fused shadows into his halo and threw it at Vergil's attack, sending sparks through the air and one explosion where the attacks collided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Vergil flew through the explosion but looking different. He had consealed his true form from Victor, not to frighten or disgust him. His body was pure black. With his eyes white a snow. His hair was a silver/crystaline color. Each step he took as he ran at Victor blew out darkness. He was the harbinger of death now. Vergil opened his palm at Victor and attempted to grab his head to slam it through something. "This is the true power of darkness." These words were said as Vergil shunpo'd right in front of Victor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:57 pm

This time Vergil had managed to scare Victor, he had never seen anything like Vergil and thats what mainly scared Victor. Vergil was able to catch Victor off guard and grabbed him by his coat. Victor smiled and started to laugh. He wasn't scared by the darkness but only by his appearance and strength. "Darkness is great isn't it?" Vergil was able to move Victor a little but Victor stopped him and tried to swipe his feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:48 pm

Victor swipped his feet, but Vergil used it to his advantage. As Vergil moved down, arced his body to go into a cresent turn. "It is for me, not for you..." Vergil's words trailed off as he pushed his feet on spirit particles. The ground below them opened up into a dark void. While pushing against the spirit partcles, and Vergil was still upside down. He attempted to push Victor into it, to reveal Vergil's real room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:21 pm

Victor was pushed into the void that Vergil tried to push him into. It seemed to Victor as if he was falling for a while and finally he landed, but couldn't see anything. This was bad, Victor's techniques were based off shadows and without light there can be no shadows. Victor started to get frustrated, anxious because he could barely do anything now. "Where are we Vergil?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:45 pm

"This is my world, i discovered it while I went through my transformation. In terms you know well, this is Hell." Vergil appeared in front of Victor showing him only him, so that he was not frightened by the horrors of the world they were now in. The horrific details of the place would send the strongest warrior to tears. Vergil had suffered in this place for years, in the time Hell was, but in actual time was only about a few weeks. Vergil slowly allowed Victor to see the horror of the palace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Victor back up a little as Vergil appeared in front of him. "So, this is your place? Hell?" He started to look around as his eyes started to adjust to the darkness. As soon as he started to look around Vergil started to let Victor see the horrors of this place. What he saw was the only thing that scared him, his past. He started to scream. "Get me out of here!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:23 pm

"I think I want you in this place, since you know I had to endure worse than this. For me I was tourtured by Dis himself. You might know him better as Lucifer or Satan." Vergil's eyes went whiter, and the full view of hell was shown to Victor. He had wanted Victor to go crazy and end his life to get away from this place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Victor put his hands on his head and grabbed his hair. "You don't know what you are doing Vergil." Victor's tone of voice started to get deeper and when he looked at Vergil his eyes were blood shot red. "I can't take this." Victor was now in a state of zero control he had lost it, which is supposed to happen when he sees a memory of his parents. He starts running.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:30 pm

Vergil starts to dash after Victor, this was going to be fun. A dark void appeared in front of him as he went through it. He popped out of another void close to Victor. He grabbed Yami and swund it at Victor's knee caps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Vergil vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vergil vs Victor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next