Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Vizard Warehouse Entry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:18 pm

He looks at her seriously"The machine was rebuilt. By me."His eyes were very serious still"We might have to use it on Kishera. You yourself have noticed her behavioral changes havent you?"He taps the box and lets himself out

View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:21 pm

Sin struggled trying to free himself. What are you doing?! He screamed out facing Niksharau. His legs got numb and he fell. Can you please let me go? Sin said trying to lift himself back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Occ:its apoisunus barb touch it with anything besides your clothes and your dead meat.

"then you really are a stupid man. If you tuch that barb you will get poisoned and die shortly after because i have the only cure for it so i would stop trying to get free and appoligize to little Sin here. Or else i'll just tighten the string thats keeping you stuck to the wall."she said flipping her hair out of her face showing off her devilish eyes and her giant horns. SHe cut her finger a bit with one of the barbs . She put her finger to Sins mouth."Suck on it for a few seconds you'll feel beter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:26 pm

OOC: You cant auto hit in the first place. I wasent hit by the box.

He grumbles and yells"Will you just listen to me for once!?! You know i love both you and your sister very much. But the thing is She is going to DIE if we dont treat her soon! Youve seen that is already happening to her. Either we do the experiment again or she becomes a vizard! I cant persaude her, Your her sister! Do Somthing!!!"He stops yelling

View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 pm

Sin did as he was told. He blushed as he sucked on her finger. He tried to say Why must you do this to me? but it was kinda hard to make out seeing as Niksharau's finger was in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:30 pm

OCc:Its a barb and it weasnt a hit its sort of like a little fence surounds you

IC: Stahy out of our lives. Shes not ready for this and you had to go and ruin all my hard work to make things perfect for her. the xeperiment will kil her."she aid as she pointed her eyes directly at him."She hates me and you even more. I've got a scintist helping me make something that will help her stay a shinigami."she poped another pill in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:33 pm

Whats those pills? Sin said as he stopped from sucking her finger thinking it was okay to stop now. He looked at Niksharau wondering what Niksharau took.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:37 pm

She pulled her finger up to her skirt whyping away the blood. SHe licked ehr finger to heal the scratch. 'its to get rid of mood swings and intensify any pain i feel."she said smiling how she loved pain it was like shear enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: asdasdasdas   Vizard Warehouse Entry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:38 pm

He sighs and appears infront of you"Will at least you stop hating me...Its really painful, almost as much as watching you get tortured like that when the machine activated. Almost as much as the scar it gave me." Under his shirt was a humongus scar that the machine did when it broke. He pulls out a small box thats got wrapping paper on it "Happy birthday..Nik...there pictures of you and kishera when you were little girls. They were hard to find"You see the sorrow in his eyes and he Shunpos away

View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:41 pm

Its your birthday? Sin say as his eye's widdened Well happy birthday he said as he smiled. He fiddled with his hands once again, he didn't like being caged inside it made him feel vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:41 pm

"liek i need more emotions to worry about she said .Hey tek you got a few scratches on yay, you beter come here for a second."she put a vial on th ground and opened a portal to leave/ SHe cut Sin out and left him."Sin be good and find every singles shard and speck of that crystall you broke." she whistled and the wolf followed her "i hope Fen has a sense of humor."she said as sthe portal closed up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:43 pm

He takes the vial and secretly follows her letting Nik know he was coming. He had to talk to her about somthing that im sure she knew aobut"Im coming to."He drank the vial as he walked

View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:44 pm

Sin picked up every piece of the crystal and headed for Las Noches. Have fun Nik he said as his eye's started to turn emotionless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:45 pm

"Go way or do you want me to hurt you even more ".She threw the pacage at him"its not my birthday."she said as she left threw a different portal and closed it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:48 pm

Sin grabbed the package. I'll keep it until you need it he said as he continued his path going to the Desert to Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vizard Warehouse Entry
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2