Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:53 pm

"i can stand up for myself. Vergil why were you trying to take away my sweet datkness?' she said after she put a little cut on her hand then took another pill.Sh smilled a bit "Vergil you do knkow that i'll always have adarkness with me."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:54 pm

"I wasn't trying anything. I was making sure she wasn't starting anything." Vergil's eyes went black from his anger, but he was controlling it. He didn't like getting touched especially from an underling. He lost it and pulled his zanpakuto out and then he stood staring at Nik, he didn't like her presence, he had to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Sin got in the way Please Stop Sin said as he stared to Vergil. I am not commanding to you but we are of the same race we dont need to kil each other. Sin said as he held the blade making sure Vergil wasn't gonna hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:59 pm

" Well this has become to dramatic for me I'm leaving." Sarrow then turns and leaves wondering where he was going to party tonight and if he was going to bring Kanpa along.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:00 pm

"I am of a different species than you both. And since you have your hand on my blade...Sarrow attack." He had ordered his apprentice for the first time for a battle.

OOC: sorry its short cant think straight
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:00 pm

Nik got up"Vegil if you wanted me to leave then just tell me." she said sickenigly sweetly."bye you guys Vergil's ego is getting in the way of my fun."she winked at all of them as a group and left.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:03 pm

Sarrow Shunpos behind Sin Sin and has his blade to his neck. " I would let go of my master's blade or you might lose your head."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Sin let's go of Vergil's sword. Don't get cocky Sarrow he said as he walked back to Niksharau. I'll attack if you both do anything to her. Sin said as stared coldy unto both of them.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:08 pm

Sarrow walks to Vergil's side waiting for any more orders from his master. Kanpa lands on his shoulder since he had to leave it when Sarrow shunpoed to attack Sin.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:08 pm

Niksharau put abarrier around her to block en=even Sin out."Leave me alone i've got some fun to go have that doesn't involve any of you."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Bring me along, i'll do whatever you desire. Sin said as he stared unto Niksharau. Hoping that she will bring him along.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:16 pm

She pushed some of her cero at hiim not in a blast or anythign just to keep him away."im not taking anone with me i need to go hunt down some people."she said after she licked her lips at the thought of it."Your to inocent to come any ways."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:19 pm

I'll do what must be done Sin said still trying to go along with her. I am strong with me the people will be hunt down easily. Sin said as he used his wind elemnnt powers to float himself around seeing as he liked doing that.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:28 pm

"Im warning you dont make me poison you.Now leave."she said her hood off and she had forgotten her glasses. She opned a hole and left throught it and closed it behind her so that she couldn't be followed. She thought to herslef he doesn't understand i loe the thrill fo the hunt and taking them down over a long period of time making them go insane. Sh smilled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Sin saddened his look as he saw the portal closed. He sat down behind a wall facing where the portal was. I'm stupid... he said as he put his kneeds up and put his hands on them and stuffed his face through the hole it made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: