Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Empty
PostSubject: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:01 am

Sarrow walks into the training hall and starts to play with Kanpa. Kanpa is really active after he got checked out. Sarrow is playing with Kanpa by having Kanpa chaes him, having Kanpa freeze fome ball Sarrow had brought and just romping with him.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Sin walked in, he shrugged in disgust seeing as he saw another Vizard but Shade really needed some excersise. Sin took his black wolf Shade and put him on the floor for his wandering.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:14 pm

Kanpa flies over to shade and starts playing with him. Sarrow gets up from the floor and sees Sin. He walks over and extends his hand to shake Sin's. " Hey Sin how ya been doing? I see that you got yourself a pet from Fen."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Sin didn't took his hand. He replied coldly Don't touch me Vizard. he said as he stared unto the pet's who were playing.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:18 pm

Sarrow stares in shock. " What the hell happened to you Sin? I mean the other day we had a meaniful conversation and now your acting like a jerk." Kanpa had started being chased by Sin's pet and looks really happy to be playing with another pet.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:21 pm

I merely thought about my memories He replied as his hair started to glow with a burning look. That what had happened to me Sin replied as he started to open up the bandages that was covering his face. His Arrancar Mask had healed.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:24 pm

" If your mad at Vizards because of Vergil don't look at me. I didn't know anything about his transformation till I fought him in Las Noches." Kanpa has flown over Sin's pet and is now chasing him.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:26 pm

No i am not mad at Vergil, More like to the Vizard Race Sin said as he took a rock to sit down on seeing as he didn't want to stand up longer. He stared into Sarrow and Sin's eye's were imitating a murderous bloody red glow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:32 pm

Sarrow is creeped out by Sin's new hatred of the Vizards. His hand falls towards Ryuujin. " I don't know why your mad at my race, but that's no reason to hate individuals. I mean I hang out with arrancars all the time. I mean the first Espada is my brother." Kanpa leets out a little roar and when Sarrow turns around he is bigger than he used to be.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:34 pm

I hate who i hate Sin replied. As he replied he closed his eye's and crossed his arm's making his thumbs resting on his temples
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:39 pm

" Well whatever." Kanpa is flying around now. He is doing loop de loops and all sorts of other tricks. " Stop showing off Kanpa." Sarrow then turns back to Sin. " I will never get the hatred between the races. I mean each one of us is part of the after world so we should be able to live together in harmony.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:41 pm

Say that to my dead soon~to~be wife Sin said as he opened his eyes and stood up. He didn't like this, he was wondering why he came there in the first place. I'm here to find someone who had wounded me. Sin said as he smirked and stared at Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:45 pm

" Well it can't be me I haven't drawn my sword against you since we fought the last time." Kanpa is now trying to land on Sarrow's head but is to big and Sarrow falls over. " Dang it Kanpa be careful next ime I don't need fall over every day."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:48 pm

I know it isn't you. Sin said as he had a evil eerie type of look on his face. Could've been the last Vizard Leader Sin said as sat down once again. Shade came running back to him wanting to be petted, Sin petted him and once he had petted Shade for 5 minutes Shade jumped on Sin and laid on his lap eating a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:50 pm

" You mean Koori. I haven't seen him forever. I think he left for parts unknown after he gave Tek the job as leader." Kanpa makes the noice that means he is hungry so Sarrow feeds him some food made of his reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:53 pm

If it was this 'Koori" i'll kill him Sin said as his Mask started to bleed once again. Sin put his hand on his Mask putting pressure on it, hoping it would stop the blood. His Mask started to bleed even more blood was dripping on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:56 pm

Sarrow throws Sin the kit he carries for wounds. " Yeah sorry to say this but I don't think it was him. Koori wa a good guy most of the time he watched over this Quincy girl. I mean I thought he was a good leader but now he's gone somewhere I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:59 pm

If you wanna know i'll tell you why i hate Vizards. Sin said as he sat down and started a fire. Its gonna be a long story. He said as the fire started. It all began...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a morning, the sun shun brightly unto Sin as he awakened to find himself in his room on his bed with his loved one right there looking at him and smiling she said as she continued to smile while playing with Sin's hair Pleasant dreams? she said as she kissed him on the forehead as he tried to get up. Sin kissed her back and said to her Yea i did, what about you? Sin got up from the bed as he waited for her to reply to his question. I didn't sleep that much She paused for a bit and she stared into Sin It was hard to close my eye's to fall asleep when you were there. Sin blushed as she said that with a look in her eyes. She got up and went into the kitchen preparing pancakes for Sin and herself. You should hurry before the pancakes get cold She said as she taunted Sin to come down over to the kitchen. Sin came down to the kitchen all dressed in his clothes he ate his food quickly and kissed her goodbye he had to get to his work. Sin was running late, he was saddened that he had to leave her but it was needed.

After hour's at his boring job he came back home from work, it was still sunny, Sin loved how it was always Sunny. He entered into the house to find the place deserted he didn't spot his lover, he scouted the area to find thugs settling themselves in the living room, his love was there tied up to a chair. What the heck is going on?! Sin screamed as he headed over to his love, Sin No! get away! Sin didn't chose to get away he decided to help her. As soon as he past the thugs that installed themselves on the couches, they punched Sin. Sin laid on the floor groaning in pain his vision was getting blurry. Kick him down The big thug told the others, Sin wasn't the most intelligent one in the world be he could see that it must've been the leader that told them to kick him down. Soon all the littler thugs got up from the sofas they were laying on and they surrounded Sin. As the big Thug said the littler thugs did they kicked Sin and knocked him out as he spat blood all over the carpet.

Ahhh.... Sin groaned as he got up with one heck of a head ache. He remembered what had happened and he looked in front on him. And there she was...dead.
Most of her blood covered the carpet floor. Sin did the obvious thing and checked to see if her heart was still beating. It wasn't. NO DAMMIT! he screamed as he took her body and performed C.P.R. Minutes have past and still no sign of life was within her. His face was covered with blood and his tear's running down on his cheeks. He found a note. Don't mess with the Vizards the note said. Their gonna pay...THEY ARE GONNA PAY! Sin screamed out.

He couldn't protect her... He couldn't fight for her... She died because of how he is so weak.
They were to be wedded that day.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:26 pm

A tear runs down Sarrow face. " That is sad but my story is worse."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was to go to battle that day so me and my wife had thrown a party in my honor. The said thing was it was also our anniversary. Can you imagine the pain she felt. Her husband going to battle the day after our anniversary. My friends wanted to see me off to so she let me go with them after the banquet was done. Me and my friends had partied for some hours. I was the only sober one. I walked home. I had worn my sword that day just in case. When I got home four giant thugs were their in my home. My wife had been raped by them. I had no chance to save her from this. I mean I was her husband I was supposed to protect her but i couldn't. I tried to kill the men who had caused my wife so much pain, but they out numbered me. I tried but I only got one of them. The last two did something horrible. One hit me to the floor and just held me there. The other grabbed my wife and put a knife to her throat. I struggled to be free of the second thugs grip but he held me fast. I had to watch them murder my wife. I still remember her last words. She smiled and said " Happy aniversary my love.' I replied in the same fashion but without the smile. Then they slit her throat and ran. I held her in my arms during her final minutes of life. It was horrible she was choking on her own blood. I have tried to find her in the soul society but ti didn't work. The only good that came of this is the thugs became hollows and I'm the one who sent them to hell.

Last edited by Dragondude62 on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:38 pm

At least you got married Sin said as he let Shade go back on the ground. This ring is my last memory of her. Sin said as he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Sarrow pulls out his and his wife's wedding rings from under his shirt. " These rings are my only memory of her. We were such a great couple. I think we were the ost popular in our village. But that makes it even harder to think about her death. i mean who does that. We are one in the same Sin and I'll help you find your fiancee's killers."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:43 pm

You do not need to do that Sin said as he took out a small device and he poked himself with it as it zapped Sin.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:45 pm

Sarrow stares t the device Sin took out. " What is that thing Sin? I have never seen anything like it not even in my time in Las Noches."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:48 pm

It's a type of pain reliever Sin said as the zapping stopped. Sin then again took another device but it looked bigger then the last It's the same thing in case your wondering. It stops my brain from getting zapped.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Kanpa flies over to Sarrow then snuggles into his lap and falls asleep. " Well looks like this little guy is tired Sin. I gotta go." Sarrow gets up and has Kanpa in his arms. " I wish you luck for your search." Sarrow then leaves for his room Kanpa snoozing in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]   Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing with Kanpa [open to pet owners]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Real World :: Vizard's Territory :: Vizard's Training Hall-
Jump to: