Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:04 pm

"Yeah, but I never said no." Alado smirked and continued down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachtruth.forumotion.com
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:21 pm

"ah you are such a funny person, just like my parents had been."she turned around feeling someones eyes on her. She used the eye sight that she had to look around the best she could.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:32 pm

"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:25 pm

"i feel as if there is someone wtching me, and m never wrong about stuff like this but who in Las NOches could it be?" All of a sudden her hair color changed to deep orange color.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:04 pm

"I don't know."

OOC: In a rush.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:00 pm

"Well thanks for the help Mr. Cutie i will always know to rely on you for the imformation that i need." She said then turned her head around agian to make sur e she had gotten a good view around her suroundings. She then got back into step With Mr. Cutie.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:09 pm

"I have a question. Nobody gave me any info on your hair."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:22 pm

"Wait what are you talking about my hair's red just like it was before the experiment right?"she exclaimed with much worry to where her hair turned purple.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:34 pm

"Uh.... it's purple."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:20 pm

"what thats imposible are you trying to pull a trick on me." Her hair had turned a blondish colo. She took out a cracked mirror out of her little pack. Her ak=47 had almost been ruined but was still in good shape.She screamed so high pitchly that she probably brook every singel person in Las noches ear drums."wah whhhhy is my hair b-b=bbb-ll--oonde." she gulped looking at Mr.Cutie.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:31 pm

"Uh..... I don't know......" Alado pulled out a strange device with pair of tweezers at the end. He pulled out a strand of Nik's hair and put it into the device. "This thing might tell me what's wrong, but it could take a bit."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:58 am

She felt him pull the hair and she sort of squeaked . One of the throns on her arm looked like ti scrathced Mr. Cutie. "You do know im still a little bit wearry." she srot of have twirlled around and looked at Mr. Cutie. Herr hair turned a very vibrant red. "Mr. Cutie do you know where i can hide something of importance. I need like a little cove that only you know about so that i can keep it as an awasis."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3