Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi) Empty
PostSubject: A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi)   A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Kishera walked into the five star restaurant in a tight fitting dress that had a cut running up her hipp. A waitor came up tp her, she said "table for three please."she sat down and waited for the other two to come in and sit with her.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi)   A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Sarrow came in. Since he was at a swanky resteraunt he was in a suit he had boughten that day so he didn't look out of place. It didn't work though because Kanpa was on his head. He finds the table that Kishera was sitting on and heads towards it. " Hey Kishera I'm glad you invited me to dinner. The only thing I don't like is having to wear this suit." He then sits down
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Atomi
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Tenshi Atomi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character
Character's Name:: Tenshi Atomi

PostSubject: Re: A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi)   A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Tenshi walks into the restaurant, dressed in a white shirt, with a black tie, black jacket, black tailored pants, and shiny black shoes, you could see you reflection in them. Quickly locating the table where Sarrow and Kishera were seated he made his way over to them. "Hello Kish, and you are?", he said directing his attention to Sarrow, but his attention was quickly drawn back to Kishera as her dress caught his eyes, and color ran up to his cheeks, "You look beautiful Kishera", he said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi)   A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Turning his attention away from Kishera for a moment he rplies to Tenshi. " I am Sarrow Momochi Elite Vizard." sarrow then points to Kanpa on his head. " And this is Kanpa my pet." Kanpa then flies away to go sleep somewhere that isn't so noisy.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi)   A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:58 am

"well you two will each sit on one side of me."shes ai pushing her hair back releasing a bit of her special niceness on the two of them."tenshi you can sit to my right and Sarrow you can sit to my left. Waitor i'll have a Dr.peeper with a bit of lime in it please. Neither of you are allowed alchol."she said looking politly to the waitor.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Atomi
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Tenshi Atomi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character
Character's Name:: Tenshi Atomi

PostSubject: Re: A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi)   A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:28 pm

Tenshi's mouth dropped when he heard no alcohol. Sighing he obliged to her demand, and then sat to her right, "I'll take a Mountain Dew", he said, he wasn't really hungry but he would get there...eventually.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi)   A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Sarrow smiled at Tenshi's responce to no alchohol. Sarrow was kinda hungry but he didn't want to eat to much because he was going to go partying later on tonight. " I'll have a draft root beer." That was Sarrow's favorite drink so he was hoping they had it.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi)   A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Okay, well bring those drinks emediatly to you." the girl returned with the drinks and some complemntary appitizers."Boys what would you like to order."Kishera said
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi)   A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Sarrow smiles. " I've always believed it should be ladies first." Sarrow had decided on the steak but he wanted to be the last to order since he was a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi)   A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A small dinner for three (kishera, sarrow, and tenshi)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Real World :: Karakura Town :: Karakura's Cafeteria-
Jump to: