Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Vergil vs 5th Espada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Vergil vs 5th Espada Empty
PostSubject: Vergil vs 5th Espada   Vergil vs 5th Espada Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Vergil, healed from his last battle, walks into the arena. This was different than the one he had used with Sin. The arena had black walls, with windows that looked like they had belonged to a cathedral. The room reminded Vergil as a church. Vergil grabs the ground and rips a rock out so that he may sit. He was waiting for the 5th Espada, if she doesn't show thats just fine with him. He would just have to find her afterwards and destroy her number. Vergil grabs his blade and pulls it out, he then slams it into the ground for quicker access.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs 5th Espada   Vergil vs 5th Espada Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Niksharau walked in unlike her normal attire she was in her battle gear. Her hair had been tipped at some ends with small metal barbs that were hidden from the eye.SHe flet like this was a pointless battle but she had to do this so she decided to get it over with." Helo Vergil.' she said as she connected a few hidden barb strings to her fingers."well i guess i deserve the first move?" she said. She tied up her hair .it was an emotionless black. She still had shades on to protect not exactly him but both of them it ate her acess cero.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs 5th Espada   Vergil vs 5th Espada Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:21 pm

"Why do you deserve the first move? And don't come in here acting like you are stronger, that will kill you." Vergil pulled his zanpakuto out and let the tip hit the ground. He knew this was going to be easy. The 5th Espada's ressurreccion, was similar to his abilities, which he knew he had more control over, for he was able to use the abilities without releasing his zanpakuto. Vergil's hair started to raise and stood up, as he released his reitsue ready for battle. He was cocky, but he shouldn't be as he was getting closer to the top rankings, even if he was at the top with Alado. Vergil just stared at the espada waiting to see her reaction, she hadn't seen how Vergil fought or how crazy he really was.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs 5th Espada   Vergil vs 5th Espada Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:25 pm

"i figure im not exactly as storng as you because of the gender thing.The reason for the first move question was because of ladies first."She siad"oh so your crazyto" she said as she threw off her usual glasses. She stepped ont htem crushing them into the ground. Her reitsue picked up emeidiatly and her hair began to wish around. she satrted to make the darkness eb away so that anyone watching could see what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs 5th Espada   Vergil vs 5th Espada Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vergil vs 5th Espada
Page 1 of 1