Registration date : 2009-02-11

Character
Character's Name:: Aoto Fujita

PostSubject: Aoto Fujita [Vizard]   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Name: Aoto Fujita

Visual Age: 20

Race: Vizard

History:

Born in the USA, and witnessed fighting at an early age(Revolutionary War was going on). Trained in melee combat at a young age, and became a expert at it by the age of 20. Came to the SS the typical way at 21, where he met a Shinigami called Ryo Toggu. Ryo noticed Aoto's hidden powers, and recommended trying to become a Shinigami. Eventually, Aoto was placed on a squad, where he continued to train endlessly. Aoto sometimes got instruction from Ryo, and the two became good friends. Later that year, Ryo met his end at the hands of a Hollow, who eluded the SS for years. About a year after he was placed on a squad, Aoto went on a mission to combat a Hollow. It turned out that the Hollow he was sent to defeat was the same one who killed Ryo. The battle was fierce, and the Hollow unleashed blasts from its mouth, carving caverns into the earth. The Hollow broke Aoto's left arm and right leg, and utterly wailed on Aoto at every chance it got. Fighting through the pain, Aoto eventually won, but his injuries were great. The Hollow (nearly dead) threw Aoto into a chasm made during the battle. This wouldn't be so bad, except for the fact that Aoto couldn't jump to good due to his broken leg, and that the chasm, which was about as deep as the length of half a [American] football field(about 50 yards---150 feet), was near the ocean, and high tide was coming in, dumping more and more water into the hole. As if it couldn't get any worse, the Hollow had broken Aoto's left arm and right leg during the battle, so Aoto couldn't climb out of the hole. The Hollow began to taunt Aoto, and then released another blast, followed by poison from its mouth. The blast knocked Aoto unconscious, and he collapsed into the rapidly filling hole. The hollow, its energy exhausted, fled back to Hueco Mundo. When Aoto came to, he immeadiately began gasping for air. The chasm was filled with water up to his chin, and both of his legs were broken. Worse of all, his zanpakuto was above the chasm. His heart throbbed with an intense pain, and he looked down to see that he had a broken chain coming out of his body. It was almost destroyed. Aoto realized that this must have been caused by the poison, blocking his shinigami powers. Madness began to overtake him, as he began to transform into a hollow. His mask had completely formed, and the rest of his body began changing. When all hope seemed to be lost, his zanpakuto suddenly fell down to him. Aoto grabbed it, and it seemed that his power had returned. He used his shikai to burst from the chasm to safety. This stopped the transformation and he regained his mind. Unfortunately, he had become a Vizard. Knowing the SS would not allow him to return, he began to wander the world and fight hollows to protect people anyway.

Appearance: Physical Appearance: 5'7" tall, shoulder-length black hair with a mustache(think Tessai) and beard. Brown-eyes. There are 3 visible scars across his right cheek. (I'll try to get an image)
Wears jeans, a hoodie, lightweight gloves, with fingers exposed and boots, dark sunglasses, and a traditional Japanese straw hat

Personality:

Aoto is quiet and mysterious. He prefers not to fight unless necessary, and then he attempts to make the fight fair and honorable. He enjoys training to become stronger and hanging out with those who have things in common with him. He can be a bit arrogant, and will fight those stronger than him, even though he could lose, all the while thinking "I'm just as strong" which may or may not be the case. He enjoys gathering intelligence about his opponents, using the collected data to defeat them if necessary. Though quiet, he is kind, and will help his allies if they need it.

Division/Ex-Division: 7th
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Aoto Fujita [Vizard]   Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:07 pm

Accepted, And please PLEASE dont use that picture as your avvy. it creeps me out

"Killed Once, Now Reborn."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Aoto Fujita [Vizard]   Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:15 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

PostSubject: Re: Aoto Fujita [Vizard]   Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:34 am

Tek, let them use what avy they want but not some nude pics or so whatever..

"I'm just a boy standing in front of a girl asking her to love him"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aoto Fujita [Vizard]   

Back to top Go down

Aoto Fujita [Vizard]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: