Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Alsatia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Alsatia Empty
PostSubject: Alsatia   Alsatia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Cocaine stepped down from the steps with a quick glance looking back at the enormous complex behind him. He smiled at the actions he took place as well as the others that joined him in the place. He thought of the things that happened and what they said <<It's only natural....>> Walking past the block, not before locking the front door. Cocaine had something to do. The picture was on his mind but the action might not be the due. Cocaine's roulette perked up form his boredom and he began to run down to the next black.

His Convenience store, a failed project that went bankruptcy from the crumbling economy. He walked into the repossessed store and acquired some goods. The reishi particles of a shinigami and Quincy. He recalled on Soakudo's memories and thought for their names....<<Viento and.....Victor. Hm. The shinigami is dead, tssk.>> Cocaine's lip curled. Not sure if his plan would completely work, he put the reishi remains in a special test tube. His Hachiwara, Soakudo's latest piece of equipment now growing unfavorable. Now extracted and strapped to his own back, Cocaine exited the store. Leaving with some nourishment and some spare soul particle of his Biito gatherers.

Cocaine walked down the streets, tubes tightly held in his fingers. Thinking of what the old Cocaine what of done. Denying the fact that he still indeed is weak, unbeknown to Soakudo who constantly reminds him of his held out powers. Cocaine laughed to himself watching the white snowflakes fall down. He scowled. The white substance, root of all evil. Thinking back to a man named Tenkaze, Cocaine laughs as he remembered himself pathetically trying to stand his ground and he fell onto his face. Turning over while he faced up Cocaine found himself laying in an alley behind his re-possessed store. Hours trudged the supernatural town slowly and snow piled up covering Cocaine in their. bystanders came by looking at the man wondering whats wrong with the person. "Is he dead?" Asked one mother. " The idiot froze to death. Hea!" came from the voice one teenager. Murmurs builded and Cocaine soon bolted awake. He snapped up and turned around, the teenager quickly fled the vicinity in fear and the middle aged women stood there scared out of her mind. Knees trembling with a look of horror locked onto her face. Cocaine quickly grabbed the woman's sweater collar dragging her along the snow and went into the shop, her struggles and frantic calls for help fell on no ones ears.

Her kicks screams reign rampant and Cocaine saw the signal lights fly about. The teenager riding in one of the police squad cars. Must have called the 5-0. Pulling a switch behind the shop, Cocaine activated the immediate self-destruction module. Cocaine dropped in a tube along with the woman and the shop blew up into huge explosion due to the 1 ton of C3 that was in place. The Police officers stopped abruptly, crashing into streetlights and signs along with other debris or bystanders that happened to be in the way from the long drawn out explosion that occurred right in front of them. The Police officer comforted the crying teenager over the lost of his mother and labeled the incident as a gas leak with two lost lives.

In a dark watery area two bodies floated in a little puddle. From the puddle a being emerged and dragged the two bodied through a tunnel. The walked through and threw the bodies on a cot and turned out a switch to reveal his face to be the one of Cocaine's doll, Soakudo. The dimly lit area was so dull and obscure. Its cold reign and its malicious atmosphere appeared to be one that was only used for the steepest and most forbidden areas to practice. Many would call it a hell hole or "frightening" to many should who decided to look at it. Cocaine sat up with a sigh. <<You couldn't just let me rest could you?>> Soakudo disappeared with a frown and the woman got up slowly looking around fearfully. "Dear god where am I? I know my righ-" Cocaine backhanded the woman, subsequently shutting her up as she fell off the cot. Cocaine pulled the woman by her hair, with her yelling and protestant calls, he dragged her onto a steel table. With a syringe he injected a orange liquid inside of her. To much avail to her screams.

Cocaine watched as she struggled for half an hour. Her Screams turned to wails and wails to shouts of jolting pain and silent crying. The woman prompted to fully claw out her own throat preaching to Cocaine to rid her of the "worms" and "Oyashiro-sama". Her blood flowed freely and her high pitched screams fell silent...the woman hunched over and crunched, her physical existence ending and her soul ejected crying over her situation still unknown that she died. Cocaine smiled and shoved the body off the table, with her soul chain still connected. Cocaine put sekiseki restraints on the woman holding her down to the table. Cocaine took out a scalpel and another gray colored syringe and injected the materials in the woman's neck. Using his scalpel he cut down slowly across her chest.

Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Alsatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alsatia   Alsatia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Teketsa had heard of the attack and uses shunpo to appear in the same room as Coccain, It was wonder how even got in but he was just like that. He looks at him "So your the bount leader." His reiatsu was massive, Much massivly more powerful then a normal shinigami and a black wolf with a X scar on its chest lands beside me, This wolf was also massive reiatsu, and it was close to even mine. "Why are you torturing that woman." With his extrmely fast shunpo he quickly uses Kanji on the spirit letting it pass on to the Soul Socicety and appears back beside renu "You know what your doing is evil, Right? Bount leader."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Alsatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alsatia   Alsatia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:54 pm

Sarrow senses his so called leader and a bount. He quickly shunpos into the area. A small dragon on his head. Sarrow sees the dead body of the woman and wonders what transpired before he had arrived. " Hello Teketsa." He says briskly. His hand on Ryuujin just in case a fight broke out. He gives a treat made of reiatsu to Kanpa who eats it quickly before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

Alsatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alsatia   Alsatia Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:18 am

OOC: Tek, you've already met the bount leader in some rp threads already? I think no, so please don't tell you know his the bount leader in your 1st encounter with him. And also I deleted your OOC message coz bankai isn't related with bounts. [just a reminder]
Back to top Go down

Alsatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alsatia   Alsatia Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Cocaine looks to the man who had been wandering through the catacombs of his lab. Cocaine laughed and slouched back, his arm with the scalpel in his hand dangling to the side. Cocaine looked at the man and placed the scalpel on the tray, subsequently ripping out the woman's soul link and putting it on the tray.

<<Well......Hello you....you.....Who are you?>>

Cocaine laughed to himself, a joyful look appeared on his visage and Cocaine wiped his hands with a hot towel. Walking to the man he offered him a seat and sat on a cot against the wall. Having his hand on the side of his head he asked is second question.

<<I knew this space was pre-owned but you....how exactly did you find my happy place>>

Cocaine hunched over and let a laugh reign through in the air. He stopped and narrowed his eyes at the man. <<What am I doing? WHAT AM I DOING!?>> The man held the ripped out soul link and pushed the woman over the table. <<Evil...>> He pocketed the soul link and looked at Snow. <<You can call me...., Yeah. that would fit me in this time period, Bountou Leader....hm...>>

Cocaine walked to the man with a smile on his face, his head held in a position in an upward angle. <<This is my lab>> Cocaine said with a fake Russian accent. <<All My naughts and uncertainties are created here. And at the moment I am recreating something.>> Cocaine's eyes widened immediately when the man made an immaculate slow movement to the position of Cocaine. His trudging movements were tracking as the dog stayed where it was. The soul, Cocaine's experiment was laid to the shinigami's effort due to his "ritual" Was Cocaine mad? You could say that with a defiant yes. Cocaine had little information that his brethren had ran off into the open and flaunted their existence that a no-name shinigami would automatically know of their leader. How many they have killed, or tortured boiled The Bountou's anger.

The Shinigami was afraid. Cocaine could literally taste this off of his devious fangs. His shunpo just to save the soul and run back to his dog..he contained no resolve at all! This man, this excuse decided to walk into His domain and tried to punish him?! Cocaine!? No. This was unacceptable, this shinigami wouldn't "pay" He would have to be punished...yes...punishment seemed to be the best remedy in this situation. Cocaine took a callus step forward. His foot cracked against the ground and the reiatsu in the air became thick, it was lagging incredibly, making it hard for the most skilled of folks to find themselves able to breathe. Cocaine Gave a fleeting smile. Was this man going to die? Most likely, unless of course there was some divine intervention that would save him. Cocaine decided to be safe. There want enough information he knew that was given.

The steps of Cocaine were very smooth as if he was setting up a trap for the Vaizard, when he walked, his eyes fluttered, his arm's loosened hand his form hardened to a point. Cocaine stood 6'9" and less than 4 inches away from the Shinigami. His hand pulsed and another morsel came to the area...it seems that Cocaine had found dinner...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Alsatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alsatia   Alsatia Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:02 am

OOC:since they do not want to post anymore i will delete this topic, or i can just delete messages except for the first?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alsatia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alsatia   Alsatia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alsatia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: