Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Shuken Pet Store

Go down 
+7
Dragondude62
Victor
Kishera
Niksharau
Flailer
Teketsa Kisuke
Fen Shuken
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Fen looked at the giant wolf with unsurprised eyes but dont be surprised, fen is speechless due to the shock of the wolf crashing into his store. ".........." Fen smacked himself to get rid of the shock. "sure"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:43 pm

"im sorry to impose on you like this but i have noone else i can really trust with something that is actually part of me. In return i'll help you with some research and stuff.i'll even give you some of the special blood you've been wanting you know the blood that can kill poisons and stuf . Just give me a needle and i'll stick it in my fingers."she said as she got up on the wolf to get him to sit.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:53 pm

"you dont have to if you want to, it's no trouble at all" Fen walked around the giant wolf, surveying it with calculating eyes.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:26 pm

"dont test on it.WHich is why i'll alow you to run some test on me and my special blood."she said as she took off her hood to pull her hair bakct o show off her horns.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:57 pm

Fen chuckles as he sits back down. "no you misunderstand, i have no wish to experiment on the wolf, i merely looking at its height and weight to determine how muchfood it'll need....and i also made an oath to myself to experiment on creatures with opposable thumbs."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:43 am

"well then im your gal i have two opposable thumbs."she said as shwalked on her hands for a minute then flipped back to her feet."tuh duh i even have exelent hand eye cordnation."
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:32 pm

Fen chuckles and smiles. "Sorry, i meant i dont experiment creatures with opposable thumbs but whatever, i guess I cant stop ya"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:16 pm

"well you have the second best lab i know of and i need to get some imformation."she said as she pulled up her gloves.SOme of her spikes were coming out.SHe then decided to take off the sleaves what could it hurt.She let two of them grow out on each arm."i want to know why my blade did this to me."
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:23 pm

Fen walks over to nik and began examining her spikes. "hmm what exactly happened between you and your sword that caused this to happen?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:29 pm

"i was being turned into an arrancar when i turned completly the blade shatered and turned into my a part of my body, in these spikes but dont tuoch them there poison us and an antidote. That wolf also came from the crystal in the seath of my old sword it was the compainion of its spirit."she said.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Fen nods in understanding. "i see, very interesting, perhaps the sword........no....that cant be it....the only thing i can figure it you partly fused with you when it hit your arrancarized skin"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:48 pm

"yeha that could be it because i was very bloody and stuff.My blood was the cure to the poison anyway so that's what most likely happened but thats not my entire question what i want to know is why they keep growing and producing barbs."
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:50 pm

"as life goes on, parts of us grow and multiply or die out, and because it's part of you, it acts like a growing organ and maybe because your sword fused with blood, they grow and reproduce like red blood cells."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Vergil walked into the shop staring at Fen. He had still wanted to kill him for what he had done to Teufel. His powers have increased and soon his apprentices would be able to help him with his plan. He stared at Fen waiting for him to speak, since he did not want to have at it with words first.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Fen looked at vergil. "geez, betraying soul society that's mean andi must crazy for doingthis but you did like him enough to try and kill me, so....." Fen whistles and teufel walks up to vergil. "he's all fixed....."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:01 pm

"Is he different or the same as last time?"

OOC: sorry i just need the question
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:04 pm

"he has all the same abilities except he has an experimental transformation ability. he can turn into a human form with all his regular abilities but it can only be used per a year and if it goes wrong, he could die"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:15 pm

"Then I wouldn't use that transformation. He is fine the way he was."

OOC: writers block
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:33 pm

OOC: no worries
"yea but you never know, remember as a human he would then become a hollow or an shinigami....but whatever,that's all i need to say about teufel's powers"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:35 pm

"Well fen i wonder what you would do with a reproducing sword wouldn't catch a hefty price?"she said thinking it up in her head with amazment at the idea.
Back to top Go down
Reiji Dozu
Vizard
Reiji Dozu

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character
Character's Name::

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:42 pm

Reiji walks into the store. "hello, im here to pick up my pet?" He walks over to a pen and plays with a ginger colored cat.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:00 am

Dante and Ruse walked into Fen's store. "Hey Fen," Ruse said for both him an Dante as he climbed onto his shoulder. "Got anything new for him to play with when I'm out?" Dante asked letting Ruse jump onto a cage of another monkey, "Hes' been getting into my papers lately when I'm gone and I don't need him doing them for me."
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:03 pm

Fen nods. "very true, nik...." Fen walks into the back room then tosses a cage at reiji. "here, have fun" Fen looks at dante. "check aisle 12, there's a whole bunch oftoys in there."
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:19 pm

"Alright thanks," Dante said turning towards aisle 12, "Lets go check it out Ruse." Ruse jumped onto Dantes' shoulder and added, "Why can't you just get me another monkey to play with?" "Why can't you just be happy with what I will get you?" Dante jested towards the monkey as they reached their destination.
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:54 pm

"so fen here take care of this."she threw him part of herself it was a thorn."dont touch the stuff ozzing out of it or the tip. Thats a poisonus one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shuken Pet Store   Shuken Pet Store - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shuken Pet Store
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next