Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Empty
PostSubject: Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]   Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:57 pm

Vergil needed to get stronger and more used to his new strength. He walked into the never ending Hallway that he now used for his training. It was good because no one could run away from its never ending-ness(haha). He also had to use someone easy to manipulate so he called Sarrow in and told him he could "help" him. What he didn't know is that Vergil was just using him to get more strength.

Last edited by Vergil on Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]   Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:01 pm

Sarrow walks into the area Vergil had specified. He pulls out Ryuujin and finds Vergil. He smiles. " Hey Verg. How you been doing since I saw you last?" Sarrow then yawns from staying up to late the night before partying. " So how can I help? Let me guess first though. You need me to help you train one certain ability such as strength or speed."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]   Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:06 pm

"No, all around, gotta get used to my mask." Vergil took Yami out of the guard and put it on his shoulders. He knew that this area would help him alot, since it was built to withstand his type of ceros. He wasn't even sure if Alado wanted to him to go to full power in the dome, since the espada normally couldn't, but they did anyway. Vergil's eyes went black and his hand and forarm started to glow, a little gift from the hollowfication.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]   Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:10 pm

Sarrow bows. " I will never follow Teketsa. Since you are asking me to help you train. I must also ask you to help me trainas well." Sarrow pulls out Ryuujin. He settles into his stance and waits for Vergil to attack. " Since this was your idea you may go first my friend."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]   Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:14 pm

"I always go first, that is one thing you will learn, never allow your opponent to go first." Vergil's last words trailed off as he was now behind Sarrow with his mask on. His mask was purple and his eyes reflected the color but his pupils were black. He put his hand close to Sarrow's back. By the time his hand was up a cero was already made. He shot the cero at Sarrow. It was strong but still weak, since he didn't want to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]   Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Sarrow rolled away from the cero. " I wish I was as powerful as you my friend." Sarrow charges releasing Ryuujin as he goes. " I'm ready to heat this battle up. Fly Ryuujin." Flame bursts from the sword and when they clear it is in its shikai state. " Dragon of Flames." A dragon of flames goes straight towards Vergil it's jaws open wide.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]   Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:26 pm

Vergil saw the dragon fly towards him with it's jaws opened wide. Vergil released his zanpakuto without the incantation, and sent a blast of reitsue at it. "Dimension Slash." He didn't put umpf into it, since he knew that he was better than the dragon, and he has faced it before. Vergil then walked to Sarrow, not caring about the dragon dead or alive. Vergil switched his sword to his left hand and a red cero appeared in his right hand. But his hand glew and the cero turned white, it was combined with his darkness. He then dashed at Sarrow and jumped up, releasing the cero at Sarrow, before it hit Sarrow it imploded. The implosion causing a chemical reaction with the air making a massive explosion. Vergil with his knowledge of spirit particles was able to stay in the air while stepping on them. He looked down to see what had happened to Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]   Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:45 pm

Sarrow rolled backwards from the explosion dazed. " Man I need more training. Your kicking my ass." Sarrow then decides to do something he had wanted Vergil to see. " Vergil your second version of bankai had inspired to make me make this. Bankai Dragon God Mode." Sarrow's body is surrounded by flames. Unlike in his regular he doesn't gain wings and a crown. He still gets a second sword and the unlike in his regular bankai form the flames stay around him. " YOu like this is my Dragon God Mode. it increases my speed and strength." Sarrow after image shunpoes behind Vergil and starts a barrage of slashes.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]   Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:52 pm

"To show a move off, isn't something impressive. And your bankai is still weak." Vergil flips over Sarrow as he uses his reitsue uselessy. Didn't he know Vergil could see at that speed. "Bankai." Vergil didn't bother to go to another form. Bankai was sufficient. He dashed passed Sarrow quicker than normal. "Judgement Cut." He slashed 500 times as he had passed Sarrow. But while he was using the technique he used darkness to surround them so that Sarrow would not be able to see his attacks.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]   Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Sarrow isn't able to see but he knew Vergil would attack him. He hards some reiatsu around his body and it blocks most of the slashes but Sarrow still takes alot of damage. He falls and is bleeding everywhere. " I know I'm weaker than you but I won't give up." He then takes out his mask and charges Vergil again. His speed and strength were increased again from his mask and he then starts another barrage.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]   Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:05 pm

"Always the same attacks." Vergil ripped his mask off and used the mask to make a cero. He was jumping back as he was doing this. The never ending hallway helped with not getting stopped by a wall. He threw his sword up in the air. Vergil had never done this in a fight, but he knew the building would collapse. He used both his hands to control the cero. He made it turn white and then shot it at Sarrow. This time the implosion obliterated the hallway. "Man you made me destroy this place again." Vergil caught his blade when he had said those words. He had a disappointing look, maybe he had over done it.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]   Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:15 pm

Sarrow Drops quickly to dodge the huge Cero but when he sees it implode he jumps back. He then shunpoes behind Verg to dodge the rubble. " Hey why'd you try to kill me. Well since we're out of a fighting area you want to call this one a draw. Or maybe say you one I don't really care since I know your stronger than me."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]   Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:25 pm

"How about I really win." Vergil brings his reitsue out and Senkai Zwei forms. Since he was in this state, Hades Wrath began and Sarrow's reitsue slowly started to absorb into Vergil's right forearm. He was then behind Sarrow and he held his hand up and sayed. "Hadou 31 Peircing Shadow Sword." The shadow sword went straight to Sarrow's backside. With his reitsue being absorbed and him having to dodge Vergil, the attack was surely to hit, especially at the close distance.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]   Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Sarrow shifts so the sword pierces his left arm and not his back. He screams in pain. He then drops to the floor. He lets his mask disappear and looks up and smiles through the pain. " Yeah you win." He then bows his head in defeat. " Why am I so weak?" He screams out for everyone in the world to hear.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]   Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:39 pm

"Cuz you talk to much." Vergil then kicked at Sarrow's face, to show him some pain. He had wanted to train, well here is some pain for him to train with.

OOC:sorry its short
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]   Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:48 pm

Sarrow takes the kick in the face and doesn't fall. " I want to please be your apprentice. Please Verg I want to be stronger I want to show my worth to the world. I need help to achieve more power. I mean in my life all I had to do was kill without any of these techniques but now I must continue to train with them to become stronger. So please teach me I will do everything you say. I have had enough masters to know what to do please."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]   Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:54 pm

"No offense but you are not worthy of being tought by me." [/i] Vergil then ripped his espada robes off and showed Sarrow his back. He has already been branded by the arrancar and made one of their own. He showed on his back his tattoo. It was an infinite symbol for his title 'Infinito'.[/i] "See I am branded, I am worthy of being a part of an empire, before you come to me for help. Learn how to deal with Teketsa and then take his title. When you do come to me and you will become my apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]   Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Sarrow gets up. " Yes Vergil. I will kil Teketsa and become your apprentice." He then bows and shunpoes back to the land of the Vizard's to Train his Cero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]   Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around  ST] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vergil vs Sarrow [Vergil's All-around ST]
Page 1 of 1