free forum

a talk (kiara)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

a talk (kiara) Empty
PostSubject: a talk (kiara)   a talk (kiara) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:16 pm

Niksharau was sitting down relaxing out in the sun getting tan. She loved to la down in the sand. she felt a new presence nearing her"hello wjoever you are. Would you like to sit and chat with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

a talk (kiara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a talk (kiara)   a talk (kiara) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Kiara walked around, kicking up sand with her feet. She saw someone ahead and just sat near them. " hello..." she said and then pulled her zanpakuto out and laid it next to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

a talk (kiara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a talk (kiara)   a talk (kiara) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:31 pm

"i don't worry about you attacking me ." she said as she put her shades on just in case."are you the one that Vergil left to be CC? If you are he made a very god choice you'll be better than he ever was." she said as she flipped her hair and got her ahir to change to a light blondish red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

a talk (kiara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a talk (kiara)   a talk (kiara) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:34 pm

Kiara sighed, "yes and thats flattering but you shouldn't except so much of me." she said and pulled her zanpakuto out of the sheath and started to polish it with a cloth she pulled out.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

a talk (kiara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a talk (kiara)   a talk (kiara) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:37 pm

"Well i have connectgions in the shinigami world."she said as she cracked her neck."so how do you feel to lose someone you care about to the arrcanar? Im just wodering i wish to know whatr it would feel like for someone i kow is all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

a talk (kiara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a talk (kiara)   a talk (kiara) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:40 pm

Kiara looked up, why was this girl so interested. It was somewhat annoying. She polished her sword as she spoke.

" It's like getting hit in the head with a frying pan, not only does it hurt like hell. But it leaves this aching, lonely feeling in your head..." she said darkly.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

a talk (kiara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a talk (kiara)   a talk (kiara) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:54 pm

"im sorry for asking such a deep question i was just wondering how my little sister felt when i left her all aloneWhen i was the one who inspirered her dreams.You even knew her .How is kishera?'she asked like with a very miniscule of pain but forgot it quikly.her hair had changed to a sd blue color.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

a talk (kiara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a talk (kiara)   a talk (kiara) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:58 pm

She sighed, " doesn't matter... I shoved out those kind of feelings awhile ago..." she said and then pulled out a piece of steel and started to sharpen the blade. " plus, I didn't care about Vergil that much..." she lied.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

a talk (kiara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a talk (kiara)   a talk (kiara) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:02 am

"i can read feeling very well.I can tell your lieing your not very good at hiding it.and you still din't answer my question how is my sister?'she aid politley"im sorry for being rude but if needed i must help her and i have a feeling you would know if something was wrong with her."she said as she blinked behind the glasses a few times makingthe darkess eb away so the sun would stay up longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

a talk (kiara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a talk (kiara)   a talk (kiara) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:08 am

Kiara gave the girl a dirty look and went back to her sharpening. " I'm not that close to your sister, but I haven't seen anything bad happen to her lately..." she said and closed her eyes. She was right, there was till something there. But she shoved it down, she wasn't going to get all emotional about it.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

a talk (kiara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a talk (kiara)   a talk (kiara) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:12 am

"oh i now that i could tell when i went on my regular sneak pre view missions. I had just heard that she was becoming like me and was almost worried for a few seconds when i heard.Do you like it here at the desert? if i recall i felt you reitsu here before but i was buy in Las Noches." She took the barbs from her fingers and began sharpening them."so what element are you.I cant tell by looking at you like i could with others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

a talk (kiara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a talk (kiara)   a talk (kiara) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a talk (kiara)
Page 1 of 1