Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

A Sound Reunion (Vergil)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Empty
PostSubject: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:47 pm

Kiara looked across the void. Never ending, thats what everybody said. She knelt down and scooped up and handful of white dirt, letting it run through her fingers. She sighed and stood, wiping the dirt off of her hand she looked around again. It had only been a couple days, maybe a week since Vergil had left the Soul Society, she didn't care about time. When she had woken up, gotten ready for another day, then walked to Vergils office to find him not there, she was stunned. But she knew it was coming, she knew he was lying when he said he was fine. He was lying, and she knew it. His absence was like someone hit her in the head with a frying pan, not only did it hurt like hell. But it left this aching feeling.

She didn't fulfill her promise, she promised herself to help him, and all she did was stand by and watch. It was frustrating. She sighed and looked around. She knew he would be here, Vergil just...knew things... her presence was one of those things.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:55 pm

A dark void appeared behind Kiara and Vergil walks out. He was different from the last time he had saw Kiara. He no longer wore the robes of a shinigami, but the robes of an Espada. His sword still on his back. But the look of the zanpakuto was pure black, and the blade was white. His hollow mask was slung on the side of his face so that the rest was visible. His eyes were a deep purple, with black pupils. His right hand was pure white, from the use of his white cero. He looked at Kiara, which might have made it look sinister. "Hello....Kiara." His voice has changed also, it was more evil than before, but he has gained control over his psycocism.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Kiara looked over her shoulder, then after she saw him she turned her whole body around to face him. Kiara hadn't changed much, her hair was cut, short, not enough to mistake her for a guy. But compared to her long flowing black locks, it was different. She didn't smile, in fact, she didn't show much emotion. She looked him over once before sighing.

" You didn't even say goodbye to me..." her voice was colder. The frying pan left a big bruise, and seeing Vergil was like another blow to the head. " you should at least say goodbye..."

Last edited by \Kiara// on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:08 pm

"Shinigami do not like my kind. I didn't think you would like me either." Vergil took his mask off and held it in his right hand. His hand started to glow and the mask turned to a cero. Vergil does this alot, because he had to get used to being different. He knew he had hurt Kiara, but he had to. Vergil pointed his hand to the right and he shot the cero which exploded on a hollow, causing it do destroy. "It would have been a waste if it just broke."
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:12 pm

Kiara shook her head, mostly in disappointment. She sighed, " is that really what you think I'm like?" she asked, " I don't really give a crap if shinigami don't like your kind..." she said. She clasped her hands in front of her, " you should know that by now..." she said and tried her best to smile.

" I mean, Have I ever turned my back on you...even if you did it to me?" she asked him and ran a hand through her short hair. She didn't care about the cero, it was impressive, but she didn't plan to fight with him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:14 pm

"If I had turned my back on you, would I be here right now." Vergil put his hands behind his head and cracked his neck. He wasn't used to just standing anymore, always moving, trying to figure the place out. So with that Vergil started to walk around Kiara, his eyes were black and his pupils were white now, since his mask was off.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:20 pm

Kiara didn't looked around her, she just smiled, " you know theres something between us..." she said and chuckled softly to herself. " you here because for some odd reason, neither of us can stay away..." she joked and turned as he walked around her. Her red eyes following his feet as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:23 pm

"What is the real reason why you are here Kiara." Vergil stopped and stared into her eyes with a malace look. It was odd to see a shinigami in the lands of the arrancars. He knew that hollow would have been around her if he hadn't showed.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:26 pm

She tipped her head to the side and smiled, " why are you here?" she replied with another question. She knew she would've needed to fight that hollow if he hadn't been here. It wouldn't have been a big deal. She was going to be Captain Commander soon. She sighed, " you wouldn't even believe me if I told you..." she said and cracked her knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:28 pm

"I'm here to help out a friend I have found in Karukura, and try me." Vergil saw her cracking her knuckles so he put a foot back, ready if she attacked him.

OOC:sorry its short, im tired and lazy
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:31 pm

Kiara sighed, " stop getting defensive, my hands hurt, cracking my knuckles helps..." she said and put her hands on her hips. She sighed, " you'd never believe me, plus you'd be so freaked out it wouldn't matter..." she said and smiled.

She sighed, "so unless you can give me a good reason why I should tell you, I'm not gonna..."

OOC: no big deal!
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:34 pm

Vergil laughed a little. His eyes went red, at that moment. He showed her fear into her eyes again. Making her feel dispear and distraught. While she was blind to him and had walked up to her and put his blade to her throat, so when she broke free, since he was using a weak fear, he would have had a check-mate against her.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:36 pm

Kiara had that damn black-out that came with Vergils power of fear. She hated it when he did that. When she came back, he was at her throat, yet again.

" fine, you really wanna know that bad?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:40 pm

Vergil was impatient now-a-days. His mask formed on his face and his voice was menacing. "Tell me or die." His hollow was manipulating him, so that it could gain information, on the new Captain Commander. Vergil wanted to destroy Soul Society...secretly
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:43 pm

Kiara smiled softly, she reached up and grabbed one side of his mask, pulling his face closer to her. " because I missed you, and I wanted to see you again..." she said softly before flashing out from under his sword. She smiled and was a couple feet away.

" thats why... " she said and crossed her arms, " so calm down Mr. I-Think-I'm-Big-And-Bad"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:45 pm

Vemi (the hollow) did not like being mocked. Vergil hand rose and pointed at Kiara. With a red flash a cero was shot from his hand and straight towards Kiara. "Do not mock me shinigami."
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Kiara sighed, he underestimated her. She had learned a few things. As the Cero came at her she put out her hand, " number 39, Arc Shield " and the large shield formed in front of her. She sighed.

" who said I was mocking you, hollow?" she asked and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:56 pm

Vergil ripped his mask off and used it to make a cero. He had used the darkness in his hand to form in the cero to make it white. He shot it at Kiara. While the cero was shot he shunpo'd behind her and released his zanpakuto. "Devistate their souls....Yami." Vergil slashed at her with his reitsue. He didn't want to fight, but he had to make sure she was able to protect Soul Society from him.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:00 am

Kiara, in a swift movement of her hands, blocked the Cero, though it sent her back a bit. She, at the same time, pulled out her zanpakuto and slung it over her shoulder to block Vergil's attack by a centimeter. She then flashed away and said softly, " Take flight, Keiyouraion!" and the now black sword began to glow with white reitsue.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:03 am

"I will have to show you pain." Vergil's blade started to flow with reitsue. He dashed after Kiara swinging his blade at her. "Dimension Slash!" The reitsue shot at her with grreat speed. He followed after it so if she blocked the blast, he was 99 percent sure she could not block his melee attack.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:06 am

Kiara saw his attack, but for some reason, she didn't move. She didn't want to, she let the reitsue hit her and she was sent back, but she didn't cry out. She rolled across the ground, before stopping and lifting herself half-way up. It hurt, but she sure as hell wasn't showing this monster her pain. held her zanpakuto tightly as she pushed herself up. She cursed hollows as she did.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Vergil then stood over her with his eyes black, as coal. His hand glew with darkness. He then pushed his hand towards Kiara's stomach, he had a plan to plant the darkness in her. He wanted to know what would happen.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:10 pm

OOC: "darkness?" explain please!
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:42 pm

OOC:you know the absence of light. I wanted to fill your soul with it.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:35 am

OOC: ok...I'll try to go along with this...even though thats a little vague...

Kiara looked over quickly, trying to roll over and out of range, but her arm, she must have pulled something when she hit the ground. She then couldn't breathe, like something was suffocating her. She felt... angry, so... upset... so betrayed. So lonely... it was all building up. She was just so angry, furious, hateful, she wanted revenge for the pain Vergil caused her.

Kiara's eye snapped open, and looking up at the blackness of the sky she turned her head slowly, she wanted the anger to be over...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sound Reunion (Vergil)   A Sound Reunion (Vergil) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sound Reunion (Vergil)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next