Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:39 pm

Sin waited in the Endless White Desert waiting for the Espada Victor to come challenge him. The Sun rose over the humongous piles of white sand, light was beaming all over the place Sin enjoyed every bit of it before he would face Victor. He took out his Spear like Zanpakutou and stuck it to the ground and he leaned at it watching the Sun rise. Eventually Sin would get tired by standing around so he stopped leaning over it and he told himself that he might as well sit down. The wind was putting sand into Sin's eyes making himself rub his eye's a lot.

Last edited by Pride on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:40 pm

OOC: No bunnying: No controlling when victor gets there. And put a space after a ! or a ? or a , or a . OK?

Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Victor enters through a void that opened up near Sin. He laughs when he heard what Sin says. Victor smiles and scratches his head and he walks up to him. "Sorry 'bout that. I had so business to take care of." He takes out his spear as a slight breeze picking up some sand. Victor looks up at the sky as the sun's bright light making it hard to see so he looks back down. "This place bugs me." He points his spear toward Sin and smirks. "So I hear you want to be an espada, am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:02 pm

You are correct Sin smirked, its a pleasure to meet you Sin said while scrubbing his eyes out because of the sand. He took his spear and firmly gripped it in case of that Victor would attack, he didn't want to lose his Zanpakutou so fast in the fight. He plunged his spear out of the ground once he gripped it tightly, Sin used his Air/Wind elemntal powers to stop the sand from moving into his eyes he was getting embarassed at how he kept on scrubbing his eyes in front of Victor. Once he took away the wind the sand stopped moving making the White Desert a complete stilled Oblivion like place, Sin got into his stance ready to fend off any incoming attacks if Victor would attack Sin would be ready for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Victor smirked as Sin started to rub his eyes. "Well lets see what you can do." His spear to starts to split into ten different spears as he sonidos around the white sand desert dropping each. They each sunk into the ground not making any noise nor disturbance in the ground. After he stopped using sonido he was above sin. "Lets test your speed first." He fired a cero at sin then raise his left arm as spear started to come out of the ground below Sin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:37 pm

Sin surprised on how fast Victor is, he quickly saw the incoming Cero that he cast then put himself into a safe distance he smirked and as he smirked he said with a Cocky attitude Your the slow one. He laughed afterwards eventually the spear that Victor brought up from the ground was making its way towards Sin, Sin didn't realized it he started to walk around saying to Victor well aren't you gonna do something?! he screamed out as he laughed. The spear that Victor used made its way to Sin, it was cutting through by his legs, as soon as that happened by miraculous reflexe Sin got right away with a wounded leg You....Son...Of A... he said as he tried to hide the fact that he was in pain he quickly said Onda oscura (Dark Wave) Soon Sin's hands become to glow a dark color as his Reaitsu builds a bit more making it average power he aimed it towards Victor and he released it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:59 pm

Victor used sonido to go back to the ground dodging the Dark Wave. Victor smirked and looked at Sin. "You have power, but don't get ahead of yourself." He closed his eyes and started moving his hands as if he was directing a symphony. The other nine spears came out of the ground each on a different place on the field. They were each directed at Sin and one by one they shot at him.

OOC: good posting Sin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:20 pm

Sin got mad...really mad. Sin eyes widened and his rage was building.You son of a .... he screamed out Fight To The Death Luz oscura! His Spear turned into a 5 Pronged spear. The spear look`s like it is made out of a dark crystal metal it is around 10 feet long and it is covered in spike`s making only Sin able to use it withing getting pricked or scrapped.They are poisoned bits if entered into their blood system the opponent shall be paralyzed for 5 turns.
he sonido'ed behind Victor attemting to stab him really fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:38 pm

Victor turned around in being surprised and jumped back. He smirked. "Why so soon, I was just starting to have some fun." He shrugs his shoulders. "Oh well, looks like I'll have to get a little serious." Victor raised his hand and the ten spears came back and became one. "Break apart." The double sided spear slit in two as he started to try to stab Sin with each spear one at a time. "Tell me Sin, why do you want to be an Espada? Its hard work at times." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:53 pm

Hell you think i dont know that?! Sin screamed out as he blocked the incoming spears with his Zanpakutou Sure it will be hard...Sure It Will Be A Drag...But Yet Of All I'll Prove To Myself That I Am Strong! Sin roared out his Arrancar mask got a bit bigger. Sin dashed so fast that lil 2 sec illusions of him appeared as he moved towards. Heading toward Victor run through into him This Is Destiny! as he was about to run through him with his Spear, he stopped just before the spear was about to hit and he turned as he stopped automacly and di a jump backflip he screamed out using most of his Reaitsu into this attack THIS ENDS NOW!. he attempted to stab it through Victor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:37 am

Victor looks down and smirks. "Good answer." He blocks the attack by putting his spear in front of him. The other parts of Sin's spear almost hit, but Victor slid away. "Sorry, but I can't allow you to do that." Victor raised his spear. "Consume the Shadows Cementerio." Shadows consume Victor making his clothes become pure black with blue lining. A halo appears above his head and moth like wings appear on his back. The shadows around him form an armor for his spear, fortifying it. Victor grabs the razor sharp halo and throws it at Sin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:42 am

Reminds me of the time that i attacked Sarrow....Him and his wings were sure annoying Sin smirked as he put his Spear to the sky he yelled out Lluvia de lanzas de ennegrecimiento (Rain Of Blackening Spears) Sin spear becomes darker and darker as time goes on and eventually it will become pure black and it multiplies itself by 50 all controlled by Sin they move where he commands.
25 of you go after Victor.24 of you protect me from Victors attacks Sin kept the orginal one in case Victor attacks close,the spears that were defending Sin blocked the Halo and the attackers attacked Victor quickly.Sin stood there waitinf too see what will happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:05 pm

OOC: Pride, I hearby make you 6th espada. But finish the fight either way!

Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:06 pm

OOC: Thanks And I Will Once Victor Replys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:22 pm

OOC: sorry 'bout the wait, been a little busy lately

Victor watches as Sin activates his technique. He smirks as he closes his eyes. "The sixth espada suits you well." Victor slides between each spear coming at him with his eyes closed. He used the sound of the spears ripping through the air to tell where they were. There wasn't a lot of room in between the spears so by the time the attack was over Victor's arms were covered in wounds. He laughs and opens his eyes. "Now this is getting interesting." Victor used sonido to get in front of Sin, and fired a cero up close hoping it would nock away some spears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Your lucky they aren't charged with all my Reaitsu. Sin said as he laughed Last time somebody did that the entire field exploded Sin smirked as he fired a Cero of his own towards Victor's Cero at a very fast speed causing both Cero's to explode. Sin stayed there with 24 spear's protecting him against all attacks that Victor might cast. Soon Sin had a amusing thought about how he can battle Victor. All spear's come to me he said as he laughed for what he was about to do. As soon as he said that all his spear's except his original came toward him he then said as he laughed Make a platform for me to stand on. Soon as that was said 10 spears made themselves a platform for Sin to walk on. Sin got on the platform made of 10 spears he then commanded 25 of you let me be able to throw you and then once thrown come back on the platform for i may be able to throw you once again. Sin said as he continued to command the ones that made the platform hover around high in the sky! the rest of you who i did not command protect me against Victor's attacks. Once that was said all that he said the spear's did. Sin was high in the sky throwing spear's as the sport of javelin throwing. Each time that he threw a spear towards Victor the spear automatically went back to Sin for him to continue throwing them at a fast speed. Sin waited to see what happened to Victor as he continued to throw spear's at his location.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Victor laughed, as he was having fun dodging each spear one by one as they came at him. "This is getting fun, but remember who your fighting against." He raised his hand as he absorbed power from the shadows on the field. A void opened up above Victor. He smirked "Be quick or something bad might happen." Six voids opened up surrounding Sin, one for each side: above, below, back, front, left, right. Victor shoved his spear through the void and the spear came out through each void attacking Sin from each side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:08 am

Ohhhh... Sin said as he smiled, Your just filled with surprises he said as he laughed. Wonder whats gonna happen if i stay here Sin said as the spear's were protecting Sin for any incoming attacks but Sin doesn't trust them that much so he prepared his own spear for any incoming attack, he smiled as he said Bring it on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Victor once again broke his double sided spear in halve and faster and faster he kept attacking from the voids. The spears kept coming through and back, attack Sin from every side, Victor was impressed by the skill of this arrancar, his power was defiantly at a higher rank then the sixth. Sin could possible have an equally matched battle between himself and Victor. Victor started to laugh in enjoyment, the thrill of this battle was just what he liked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:43 am

Sin kept on blocking some of them and doge from the others but soon they went faster. His arm got hit from the void above. He laughed as he felt the pain This is fun he said as his Arrancar throbbed. Most people would be scared since it looked like something was coming out of him. He stuck out a freakishly long tongue out. Pasado de la clase de la lanza (Last Of The Spear Kind) Soon Sin's Spear Zanpakutou turned into a much stronger spear. He then smirked and rose his new found spear into one of the voids. Armadura de lanzas (Armor Of Spears) Soon Sin's body began to glow a dark Reaitsu making a type of armor so he wouldn't take much damage. Once that was done he smiled and he said Let's see on how long you can survive without air. Soon the air around Victor became heavy and hard to breathe in, wherever he would move the air would do the same. I got another idea Sin said as he smiled Six of you except of the platform, come here Soon what he said was done. He then threw the spear's into each of the voids Seeing as if you can throw a spear into that void...shouldn't i be able to do that as well? He waited to see if that would work or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Victor smirked but in fear that he would run out of oxygen, didn't say anything. Sin had figured out the weakness of this attack, and this is what made Victor excited. Victor took the rest of the shadows on the field to make a shield. (Shattering Shadows) The amount of shadow made a ball around him. Victor now had a limited amount of Oxygen in the circle so he had to figure something out fast. As the spears hit Victor he kept getting knocked lower to the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:57 pm

Sin smiled and he stopped and as he stopped he said with a painful expression on his face Don,t die... Someone out there might love you. Sin stopped attacking and waited for Victor to respond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:42 am

Victor couldn't figure out a way to get air back other than the air he had inside the bubble. He closed his eyes and started to think when he heard what sin said. He opened his eyes and they were clood shot red, not even the pupil could be seen. What Sin had said triggered something, making him upset, crazy, mad, as if a completely different person had taken over. He appeared front of Sin, braking the shield and with out making the slittiest sound. Victor knocked away the spears guarding Sin from the front. He grabbed by his neck and started to raise him off his feet. "What did you say?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:53 am

Sin smiled and said You heard me. Sin was chocking so he used his power's on the wind to lift Victor up to the same level as he. I was getting choked he smiled as he struggled to get free. The spear's shattered turning into dust. Except the original.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:08 am

This mad side of Victor's had a few affects on him. It was like all his emotions were gone except for anger and rage. He tried to control this anger of his but it wasn't the easiest thing to do. The best he could do was back up a little. He then went back into his rage, he used to shadows from the bubble to add onto his halo. The halo was now five times larger, he held it in his hand. (like in dragon ball Z, in the fight with Frieza Razz) He threw the halo at Sin from a distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Sin Vs Victor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sin Vs Victor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next