Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:12 am

Victor sits down on a chair at a long table waiting for the other espada to arrive. He looked calm as usual, but he was impatient and was ready to get the meeting started.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haku
9th Espada
Haku

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Haku's steps echoed through the hall as he entered the meeting room. It seemed that he was the second one to arrive, since Victor - the Segunda Espada was already here. He nodded to Victor as a sign of respect for the stronger Espada and positioned himself on the chair

Why was I called here? - Haku asked calmly as he looked at Victor with his emotionless eyes - It's better not be another pointless meeting - he said coldly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:17 pm

Victor looked at Haku as he sat down in his chair, he smirked. "Don't worry, this meeting will be more interesting than the others." He looked back at the door, the only thing showing his impatience. "We have a new member we need to talk about."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:40 pm

"Hey guys." Said Alado, walking into the room and taking a seat next at the end of the table next to Victor and Haku. "How is it going?!" Alado said, his voice changed to that of his other self. "Oops, sorry about that."

Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Victor smiles and looks over at Alado. "Hey Alado." He looks back at the door and starts to look more impatient now. "We just need to wait for the fourth and fifth, then the meeting will begin." He looks back at Alado. "You know what we're here for right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:31 pm

"Not exactly. Just tell me." Alado said, waiting. "Do we have to wait for them? I'm bored!" Alado shouted. "Sorry, the other Alado is a bit impatient. I am."

Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:01 pm

Victor laughed. "We're here because we have a new member of the arrancar." He looks over at Flailer. "I think you've met him, Vergil." He looks back at the door waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:04 pm

Teketsa was leaning against the wall behind Flailer like he usually did. He was allied with the arranacar and wasent very afraid of them. He leaned over and whispered in Alado's ear "Be careful. Vergil is timid and faint of loyalty." He leans back over and waits for what happens next.

View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:08 pm

"I can hear you, but I don't have to listen," Alado remarked. "If he's any trouble," Alado paused, "I can take care of him quicker than he can blink" Alado's voice returned to normal and said, "By the way, have you noticed some weird energy lately?"

Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:09 pm

A blast of reitsue shot straight at Teketsa missing him and destroying some of the wall. "Do not speak ill of me. The only reason why I left Soul Soceity is because I knew I would not be accepted. And the words you speak are because I refuse to join your little gang of Vizards." Vergil walked over to Victor bowed and took his seat next to him. He looked at Alado the first espada.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The awesome??   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:10 pm

He nods "Yeah. And its not Renu" His wolf battle pet at the sound of his name got slightly defense but got calm again "Yami, or mabay his panther might be changing somthing. I dont know what." his sight waves for a second "And the Menos have been acting diffrent lately. Somthings going down."

View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:12 pm

"I know. Anyway, welcome Vergil." Alado said calmly, nodding at him.

Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:14 pm

He ignored the beam shot for he was not afraid of it and ignored vergil in general and just decided to stand beside Flailer because of his now gone wall. He was never assinged as seat for he didnt need one "Are you gonna start the mettin, Flailer-san."

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:16 pm

"Thank you, and you might be referring to my hollow. I have noticed during my hollowfication that my hollow has swallowed my zanpakuto's hollow. In other words my zanpakuto and I are one, or hybrid of a hybrid."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:18 pm

That stunned him a tiny bit. He had heard this happen before but it was very rare and of very very strong vizards. But he kept quiet knowning that he himself had achieved a state of "Hybrid" and waited even more for this stupid meeting to start.

View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:19 pm

"Ok, that makes perfect sense." Alado stated sarcasticly. "And Victor says we shouldn't start until the 4th and 5th get here."

Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:21 pm

"But they are a waste of time for us...well not for the vizard." Vergil didn't mix himself with the race, he considered himself of another of some sort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:22 pm

"I would start it, but I left Victor in charge of this meeting. I don't even know what I should say."

Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arranacar Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:23 pm

He chuckles at Vergils uneasy-niss because of his side-breed of vizards and lets out a sigh "Really Alado, They dont need to come. You can have uh Victor tell them all that went on."

View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:25 pm

Victor, not like normal was fierce in his tone, he stood up and looked at everyone. "Calm down." He was getting more impatient than ever as his head started to hurt. Victor sat back down. "Let wait a bit longer, but if they don't show up we'll start without them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:26 pm

"Fine, let's just wait for Vic to start then." He yawned, waiting for Victor to start.

Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:31 pm

"Hello everyone!!"she said cherrfully."im so sorry i only heard about the meeting a few minutes ago." her hair was messed up a bit on one side.She sort of got a small brush of barbs out of her side bag and started combing."oh its you Aldo i haven't seen you in a while."her hair had turned a veryy platinum blonde and against the lights was almopst refective.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:39 pm

Is almost blinded by her hair and gets slightly annoyed "Flailer can we friggen start this meeting now?" He was stil lstanding beside Flailer and seemed extremely angry and impatient "we have to wait for who...That 4th Espada? Whats his name?"

View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:53 pm

Victor stands up and walks to one end of the room. "Hiruma, I think he's been busy lately." He looks out side of the door, seeing no one there. "Lets get started, I inform him on what happened next time I see him." Victor points to Vergil. "As you see we have a new member to the arrancar, his name his Vergil. We are to to discuss the new title of the former Captain Commander of Soul Society."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:07 pm

Under his breathe he says that vergil should get the rank of Hollow poop-pickeruper. He wasent aware that Alado could hear this and then straightend up.

View user profile
Sponsored content

Espada Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Espada Meeting
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next