Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Empty
PostSubject: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:46 pm

Vergil approaches the Espada Headquarters of Los Noches and he searches for the 1st Espada or 2nd searching, to see if he could have a new home. Teufel had helped him get better from when he became a vizard, which was horrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:16 pm

Victor is sitting on the top of the roof of his territory when he senses Vergil's reatsu, it was different. He used sonido and appeared in front of Vergil. Victor smirked. "Well, looks like you came after all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:17 pm

"I had to, but I refuse to be the lowest of the ranks, I will kill for my spot if I have to." Vergil's eyes turned black like usual, this time he was in control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:22 pm

"Oh, don't worry 'bout that, you'll be high up in ranks after all, you were the captain commander of Soul Society." Victor turns around and starts walking. "Follow me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:29 pm

Vergil followed Victor, as they followed the force of the hollow reitsue brought his mask out. He felt amazing with all the power flowing from him, he looked at Teufel who had also a mask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:13 pm

Victor smirked as he noticed Vergil's and Teufel's power. This power was now an ally. "Welcome to Las Noches Vergil." The entrance to Las Noches opened and they walked in. "So, who's your friend?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:18 pm

"This is my pet Teufel, created with the same personality as mine, and strength. Well to a point." He looked around and he was amazed at the beauty, but he still did not like having to leave his home, but he guess this was now him home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:59 pm

Because of his massive reiatsu he is able to shunpo amazing distances and appears infront of Victor "Yo." he has a small wolf pup curled around his shoulder and neck and peers over to vergil "So he finally unlocked his Vizard powers, Eh?"

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Vergil placed his blade to Teketsa throat, his image just disappeared. "You know, my strength is far greater than yours." Vergil's eyes were a purple color when his mask was on, the pupils turned black when he used his darkness ability. He had his mask on which made shunpo easier for after-image.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:08 am

Victor smiled with excitement. He put his hand on Vergil's shoulder. "Calm down Vergil." Victor looked over at Teketsu. "Teketsu, welcome Vergil, he'll be on our side from now on. Follow us." They enter a room, one long hallway. At each end just darkness, not being able to tell when the hallways end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Vergil followed but with his zanpakuto out still

OOC: not much to do except follow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:14 pm

He grins and follows Victor "You know i might just be hiding my reiatsu....I may be stronger then you" He says this without looking back "So victor. I hear you have a new arrancar, Are you going to turn him into a Espada?"

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:16 pm

"Ha you be stronger than me, fat chance. This isn't my full vizard strength." Vergil focused and made the mask break apart and he used the mask to form into a ball of hollow reitsue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:26 pm

He turns around and looks at him "What do you plan to do with that" He seems quite curious that he can do that at his level, But it is exspected of the ex-captain commander. He knew he is very strong

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:35 pm

"I'm gonna let Teufel eat it. Since the last time I did this, I obliterated half of Los Noches." Vergil then feeds the reitsue to Teufel, who happily eats it's it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Victor laughs. "Calm down you to." He looks over at Vergil. "I brought you to this room because the halls never end." He point down one of the hallways filled with drakness. "Even though you just became a vizard, I would like to see what you know about ceros. Can you please try performing one?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:23 pm

"Would you like to see what cero, I have cero, but I also have a white cero, it is infused with darkness."

OOC: its a question so i can make a larger post after the responce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Victor was surprised the new vizard had already created his own form of cero. "I'd like to see both if you don't mind." Victor was very interested in this White Cero and wanted to see the power difference between this cero to an ordinary cero.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:36 pm

"Yeah, well I can shoot up to 20 ceros at a time." Alado said, sneaking up behind Vergil and Victor.

Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:40 pm

"Ok, well this is my cero." Vergil focused the reitsue he was now familiar with, he had gotten used to the hollow in him now. The reitsue looked like a hurricane forming in his hand until it finally looked like a ball. It was at his palm, which he had aimed at the darkness. He looked at Victor and shot it off. "How did you like that one?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Victor smirk as the cero's reatsu sent a slight breeze through the room. "Impressive, now lets see your White Cero."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:45 pm

"Cool." Said Alado, yawning. "I like it."

Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:52 pm

"Um, ok stand back." Vergil pointed his palm at the darkness. He used his hollow reitsue again with the formation of a hurricane to a ball. Vergil looked at Victor and Alado and his eyes went black. The darkness at the end of the hall lessened as it started to form in his cero. The cero was full of so much darkness it took the look of an adsence of color, or white. The light shown very bright, with the power condensed together it moved to the tips of his fingers, and he pointed his fingers at the hall. "The brightness and strength of the cero is why I told you to back away." The intensity of the reitsue started to make a stream of air move in a counter clock-wise motion around the cero. Vergil then looked back to the hall as he released the cero. As it moved it got smaller and smaller, which made Vergil smile. It didn't even hit anything and Vergil's eyes went back to normal, as he did this the cero imploded and cause the walls of the building shatter. They were shattered so much that the weight of the ceiling has made the compaction hold on. "If you touch a wall, then the ceiling will collapse, just a warning. Oh yeah I was just showing you this cero is slow motion too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Victor put on that sinister smile he puts on when ever he was thinking about what he could do with such power. He waved his hand again as he started to walk. "Impressive, it'll come in handy in battles to come." As they exited the room, Victor hit the building making it fall. "It was going to fall any ways, we'll just make a new one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:35 am

"But let me show you my cero guys," said Alado, using some of his energy to stop the ceiling from falling. "Rapido Cero." Alado put out his right hand, and then energy appeared around it. It looked like it was only enough for a single, weak cero, but then 3 shot out. "Wait for it." The three stopped short and split into 6 ceros. They split into 12, and then they resumed shooting at high speeds through the room. As they flew out of sight, you could hear them making contact with the wall.

After the sound stopped, a blast of powerful air blasted at them. "See?" He then left the room, and as they all exited, the ceiling fell in.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness   Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vergil's Coming of Evil...ness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next