Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Anyone's table

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 pm

After having such a boring day in the human world, Radnix strolled around at the town and saw a restaurant. The restaurant was big, and its design was too colorful. Radnix, who didn't have a lunch yet, entered the cafeteria.

He saw a table which was vacant so he went there. As he sat, a waiter suddenly popped in front of him, "Whoa! where did you come from?" he said but the waiter didn't reply. "What's your order Sir?" the waiter asked.,."Well, can I have the menu please??" then the waiter gave the menu. "Can I have this menu of the day, please" he said. "Right away, Sir" the waiter replied.

Radnix moved out his pocketbook for a while, while waiting for the orders he had ordered. The table he had chosen was for 3-4 person. Radnix hoped that maybe someone will join him in to have his lunch.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:15 pm

Sin came along and he saw Radnix he thought he might say Hello so he said "Hello there!".
Sin sat next to him saying "mind if i join?" as he fiddled with his hands while looking at Radnix.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:22 pm

"Yes of course, you can join" he replied as the waiter returned with Radnix's orders. "Here are your orders, Sir" the waiter said as he put them at the table. "You can order now if you want" Radnix said to the unknown man.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:25 pm

"thanks" Sin said as he looked at the Menu "hmmmm everything here seems odd i'm gonna have to go with the ramen with rice as a side dish" the waiter came along and took Sin's food and he handed it out to Sin "Here you go sir" he said without emotion,"thanks" said Sin as he took his ramen with rice he begins to eat as he ate he asked Radnix "what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:29 pm

"What do you mean what am I doing here?" he replied as he started to eat his order. "I'm here to eat right?" he smiled then he sipped his soft drink. "And you? who are you by the way" he asked. Radnix thought that this man wasn't a human at all. So he looked at him carefully to observe the unknown man and also to track if he was a bad or a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:31 pm

"I know what you are" Sin smiled as he ate bit by bit his ramen "My name is Sin...Sin Hireo And I Was Wondering What Your Doing Here Instead Being At Soul Society".Sin said as he looked into him.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:34 pm

"Huh??" he said as he thought to himself why did this man know he was a shinigami at the first place. "Well, you got me pal, I'm here to have a some vacations you know" as he chuckled. "And you? what are you doing here also" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:41 pm

"getting myself away from all the hollows and shimigami's but i guess i couldn't get rid of the shimigamis" he laughed as he finished his ramen "you would probably try and kill me if i told you what race i am" he chuckled as he ate his rice.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:46 pm

"First of all I'll introduce to you myself, I am Radnix a Shinigami" he said as he smiled. "And I already knew what race do you belong, you're a hollow right? but not only a hollow type, you're exactly an arrancar" he said while returned to bite his steak.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:49 pm

"I'm impressed" Sin said while he smiled with a bit of rice near his mouth that didn't got in. "Just so you know i am not here to do anything destructive i just came here for the peace and quiet i got a bit tired handling hollow invasions and shimigami's" he said eating more of his rice.Some people were listening to Sin and Radnix's conversation and they thought that Radnix and Sin were insane.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:56 pm

"I see, I won't tolerate myself to kill you unless you won't do any unnecessary things here" he said seriously to Sin. Then he sipped again his soft drink.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:58 pm

Sarrow walks in bored after a day of work. He sees the two men then takes the third seat at there table. " Hello I hope yu don't mind me joing this table. No one else here has your reiatsu signatures shinigami and arrancar."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:02 pm

"when in the world did you got that drink?!" Sin said a bit confused "i don't care i suppose..." he stared at his drink.Time passed and he kept on staring at Radnix sipping from the drink.Sin waited longer and longer until Radnix said what.Sin just replied "i want a drink....do they serve anything good that isn't alcoholic" Radnix gave Sin a confused look "i don't drink alcohol never have and never will". He saw Sarrow and he greeted him "hey yea i dont think we would mind he offered a Seath to Sarrow".
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:05 pm

The waiters appeared to take Sarrow's order. " Some pizza and rootbeer my good man." Sarrow then turns to Sin. " So what's an arrancar like yourself doing in Karakura?"
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:08 pm

"wanted to get rid myself of the fighting with the shimigami's and the other holllows" Sin replied.When he had finished eating he ordered Pepsi and he told Sarrow "My name is Sin Hireo,and you are correct i am a arrancar,what is your name and what race are you if you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:12 pm

" My name is Sarrow Momochi. Elite Vizard." The waiter then returns with Sarrow's order. Sarrow takes a bite. " Best pizza in town, and I have been to every resteraunt in this town."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:16 pm

" a Vizard huh?" Sin said as he drank his Pepsi "didn't see em for quite a while,i was wondering if they went extinct or something but i guess not" Sin continued sipping his Pepsi he stared at Sarrow as he ate his pizza "is it any good?".
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:19 pm

" You must be deaf I just said it was the best in town." Sarrow then takes a sip of rootbeer. "Yes its draft rootbeer which equals the best stuff around."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:25 pm

"well it actually depends on our tastes" he said to Sarrow,"it may be good to you but it may taste horrible for me".
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:37 pm

" Hey I'm a food conoseur I know whats good and what's not." Sarrow finishes his food and call the waiter back. " Some desert. Something good ot that fruit *I have no manners.* fanc places call desert."
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:04 am

"By the way Sarrow, I'm Radnix a Shinigami" he introduced himself as he sipped again his drink. He was almost done in eating his lunch so he ordered a dessert as well. "Waiter! can I have a chocolate cake" he ordered as he returned his sight at the newly man.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:56 pm

"Well Radnix it is nice to meet you. Your reiatsu pattern makes me believe you are a captain. " Am I right?" The waiter then brings Sarrow a sundae and sarro smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:47 am

Sin got up from the chair he was sitting on and he laughed "well that was good food,might as well go back to Las Noches Hiruma~sama might be worried about me".Sin fixed out his clothes making bits of rice fall out of his lap and then he was starting to walk out but as soon as he got near the exit the waiter came along as he smiled "Thatch be 50 M (i have no clue what money they use so yea I'm just gonna say M).Sin said as he took out some golden skulls worth 100 meals."ahhh" said the waiter as his eyes widened "keep the change" Sin smirked as he got out.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:42 am

"I'm impressed" Radnix said to Sarrow as he smiled. "Yeah, I'm a Captain, the 5th Division's Captain" he said then the waiter brought his chocolate cake to him. Radnix noticed that the arrancar, who was named Sin left the cafeteria for some reasons. And after a minute he started to eat his chocolate cake. "Yummy!"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Sarrow took a bite of the large sundae he had recieved. he then smiles at the taste. " You know I've met with a colleague of yours Radnix. Her name was Kiara do you know her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone's table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone's table   Anyone's table Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone's table
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Real World :: Karakura Town :: Karakura's Cafeteria-
Jump to: