Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Niksharau vs Vergil? Empty
PostSubject: Niksharau vs Vergil?   Niksharau vs Vergil? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Vergil walks through the Sand Desert of Los Noches, looking for the 5th Espada, knowing the she had contact with Teketsa, and he wanted to get the information out of her. At his side his panther was with him, sniffing for the scent of the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau vs Vergil?   Niksharau vs Vergil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:49 pm

"helo vergil. haven't seen you... since i turned hollow."s she said as she fliped her hair."well what do you need to know. im not in the mood to fight with any oneand it took alot of scheming to kill the last fifth espada.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau vs Vergil?   Niksharau vs Vergil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:00 pm

"You are going to help me kill the vizard leader, he keeps running away from my might." Vergil pulled his zanpakuto out and Teufel took a defensive stance. He was going to get the 5th Espada to help even it meant to show that he was superior in strength.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau vs Vergil?   Niksharau vs Vergil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:17 pm

"know one question why should i help you when i can gain nothing in return?"she asked as her hair turned a lovely red."well can you answer that for me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau vs Vergil?   Niksharau vs Vergil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:43 pm

"You get to live." Teufel jumped around behind the espada. Vergil then pushed his reitsue to show his power, he knew he didn't scare her, but he knew if he had to fight it would be easy. She had mentioned skeeming to get to her position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau vs Vergil?   Niksharau vs Vergil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:45 pm

He appears out of a Gargantua in the white sand desert above Vergil "I will make up for my sins against women. You will not touch her Vergil." He lets out a blast of reiatsu to show that she isnt to be messed with

View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau vs Vergil?   Niksharau vs Vergil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:48 pm

"i ment besides that." SHe said as she strod over to see the big kitty."well who is the preciouse dear. she said as she petted the big cat under his chin."you sure don't love on this poor dear very much . He just shows how badly he wants you to pet him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau vs Vergil?   Niksharau vs Vergil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:54 pm

The Garganuta closes and i leave

OOC: reason of one line: I was told to leave by Nik

View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau vs Vergil?   Niksharau vs Vergil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:55 pm

Vergil was confused, he was usually the only one that could pet him, but an arrancar could, then he sees his mouth starting to glow. "Good Teufel," Vergil thought. Teufel then shot a cero at the espada. "I pet him everyday for hours, and oh yeah, I wouldn't pet him again if I were you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau vs Vergil?   Niksharau vs Vergil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:37 pm

"i just did to see what you and he would do.I wanted to test the bond between the two of you." she said as she pushed her hair out of her face to reveal the marks on her face that were purple and swirled down her face. She tied up her hair to show her small mask piece that hung around the sides of her face like small horns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau vs Vergil?   Niksharau vs Vergil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:43 pm

"Then I will show you...me" Vergil turned his eyes black and darkness started to encircle them, he looked into the eyes of the espada and made her think of her fear. He used this to break her down a little.

OOC:it is not an auto hit because it does no damage, its just an shown to the world
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau vs Vergil?   Niksharau vs Vergil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:52 pm

her fear was unknown to herself so she only felt it abit.Quite a preaty trick you have there."she said with only a very small twinge in her eyes."do you wish to talk or not?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau vs Vergil?   Niksharau vs Vergil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:54 pm

"I do, but Yami doesn't." Vergil's eyes went red and he dashed at the espada stumbling a little trying to control him. Teufel in the responce of the dash jumped at the espada's back and tried to claw at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau vs Vergil?   Niksharau vs Vergil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:00 pm

Please don't do this."she said as she stepped out of the panthers wayjust as Vergil went to slash at her. " do you really have such horrible control of your spirit? I canfight right now and i might help you i fyou stop now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau vs Vergil?   Niksharau vs Vergil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:04 pm

"You wouldn't have complete control if it were 2 spirits" He wanted to use tongue so that she would not know what he had meant, that his manifestation was a vizard and that the hollow was taking over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau vs Vergil?   Niksharau vs Vergil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:07 pm

"ah do you not even... oh never mind."she sid as she asked"will you tell your panther to go sit next to you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau vs Vergil?   Niksharau vs Vergil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:10 pm

"Do not worry about him he can take care of himself" Yami had taken over, wanting to take the life of an espada. "Don't attack...Come on girl, lets go." Vergil placed his sword on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau vs Vergil?   Niksharau vs Vergil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:28 pm

"well imyour Yami then i'll leave you to your own acoard.i have no wish to fight you."she then disappeared."when you are yourself comeback and the we can talk."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau vs Vergil?   Niksharau vs Vergil? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Niksharau vs Vergil?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Hueco Mundo :: White Sand Desert-
Jump to: